A huge caravan of central Americans is headed for the US and no one in Mexico is stopping them

Your thread title contains a huge lie. One made by Trump and which you haven’t corrected:

None of these people are thinking they can take advantage of DACA.

1. DACA Dreamers have to have been brought to the US before they were 16.

2. They have to have been in the US for a minimum of 10 years.

3. New DACA applications are not being processed.

Trump lied. But you should be used to that.

Yeah, he got it wrong, they will claim asylum if they make it across the border. That's why they shouldn't be allowed to cross.

Look Grampa Murked U another parrot repeating his new buzz phrase
And would you not admit that is a crisis heading directly out way that is worthy of debate?

If you see a group of people with their eyes firmly planted on you and the shopping stuff you just bought do you try to take precautions or just happily ask them what you can do for them?
Every year for 5 years they come to the border, turn themselves in, and get sent right back. So no, I do not see this as a crisis.

Right, they come all that way risking their very lives just to turn themselves in so they can get sent back.

Thanks for that.

Too bad all of these countries, including the countries they have to walk through to get to the US, are sh#thole countries in which they would rather die than live in.
Alone simply ment WITHOUT PARENTS. Old school knows he's wrong and is just playing semantics to avoid admitting he was wrong. We all remember the television screen being full of trains overloaded with illegals that rode on top of them by the 10's of thousands.
That’s not true gramps. I stand by everythin I said including being happy that those kids are being cared for.
Nope. You are as deceitful as they come. I have proven you wrong on every point in this thread and you have refused to admit it.

Also, liars stand behind their words too so that platitude is meaningless.

A Huge Caravan Of Central Americans Is Headed For The US, And No One In Mexico Is Stopping Them

And just think, Trump failed to fund the wall with the last omnibus bill.

Looks like more of the same is headed to the US soon.
Look Grampa Murked U another parrot repeating his new buzz phrase
And would you not admit that is a crisis heading directly out way that is worthy of debate?

If you see a group of people with their eyes firmly planted on you and the shopping stuff you just bought do you try to take precautions or just happily ask them what you can do for them?
Why is a "crisis" heading our way. Obama rounded up all the kids who were sent her in 2016 and sent them back. Surely Trump can do that much.

Bull, maobama scattered them all over the country. Most are still here.

Every year for 5 years they come to the border, turn themselves in, and get sent right back. So no, I do not see this as a crisis.

Right, they come all that way risking their very lives just to turn themselves in so they can get sent back.

Thanks for that.

Too bad all of these countries, including the countries they have to walk through to get to the US, are sh#thole countries in which they would rather die than live in.
Alone simply ment WITHOUT PARENTS. Old school knows he's wrong and is just playing semantics to avoid admitting he was wrong. We all remember the television screen being full of trains overloaded with illegals that rode on top of them by the 10's of thousands.
That’s not true gramps. I stand by everythin I said including being happy that those kids are being cared for.
Nope. You are as deceitful as they come. I have proven you wrong on every point in this thread and you have refused to admit it.

How? In a couple days, you’ll never hear about caravan’s again, just like you didn’t for the last 5 years. The right has made it today’s buzzword hoping it will distract from Trump’s ongoing failure.

Thanks for that.

stick with "FUCK TRUMP" - anything else is above your pay grade.

Thanks for that.

How? In a couple days, you’ll never hear about caravan’s again, just like you didn’t for the last 5 years. The right has made it today’s buzzword hoping it will distract from Trump’s ongoing failure.
Trumps RISE in the polls shows that you are disconnected from reality.

I've exhausted my attempts to get honesty out of you.

Bye

The caravan needs to be stopped even if it means turning every mexican city along the border into Calais style jungles.

The caravan needs to be stopped even if it means turning every mexican city along the border into Calais style jungles.

just think- youre going to get scabies, head lice, vd, robbed, raped and murdered so cheer up.

es

Thanks for that.

c49144fff30402292c73288947968186.jpg

Thanks for that.

c49144fff30402292c73288947968186.jpg
Did you just assume my race?

Bigot

Trump's doing more on Immigration than any other President i've ever seen. But he's being obstructed by cowardly RINO's and Communists/Democrats. He's making a real effort to look out for American Citizens. Hopefully, this batch of Illegals won't be allowed to break our laws and enter our country.

I wish Trump all the best on his efforts to fix our dismantled Immigration System. It's refreshing having a US President that actually loves his country and fights for American Citizens. We haven't had that in a long long time.

Trumps RISE in the polls shows that you are disconnected from reality.

I've exhausted my attempts to get honesty out of you.

Bye

A 2% rise in the polls only IF you include last two from Rasmussen which had him 10 points higher than anyone else had him?

Gee, that's really something Trumpling! :rolleyes:

Without Razzy - there has been virtually NO change in the past 10 months.

Your thread title contains a huge lie. One made by Trump and which you haven’t corrected:

They will be new generations of DACA recipients

It is you who is being dishonest here.

There is no border wall. It is a never ending DACA paradise in the US.

WTF is wrong with you? Look up the DACA law and stop lying. It is EXCLUSIVELY for immigrant kids already in this country since 2007.
What is Daca and who are the Dreamers?

Trump's doing more on Immigration than any other President i've ever seen. But he's being obstructed by cowardly RINO's and Communists/Democrats. He's making a real effort to look out for American Citizens. Hopefully, this batch of Illegals won't be allowed to break our laws and enter our country.

I wish Trump all the best on his efforts to fix our dismantled Immigration System. It's refreshing having a US President that actually loves his country and fights for American Citizens. We haven't had that in a long long time.

What a heaping pile of pixelated shit. When the Dems get the majority of Congressional seats in November, You are going to see your big orange goon turn back into a Democrat.

What a heaping pile of pixelated shit. When the Dems get the majority of Congressional seats in November, You are going to see your big orange goon turn back into a Democrat.

Ah, i've seen many boastful Democrat predictions for many years. So we'll see. But regardless, Donald Trump is making a genuine effort to fix our dismantled Immigration System. He's being thwarted by dirty RINO's and Communists, but at least he's making the effort.

And i think most common sense rational Americans acknowledge that effort. The man's trying to repair several years of awful damage to our Immigration System. It can't be done overnight. It's gonna take some time. But i applaud Trump's efforts. I wish him the best.

They will be new generations of DACA recipients

It is you who is being dishonest here.

There is no border wall. It is a never ending DACA paradise in the US.

WTF is wrong with you? Look up the DACA law and stop lying. It is EXCLUSIVELY for immigrant kids already in this country since 2007.
What is Daca and who are the Dreamers?

So I reckon all the new illegals won't have anchor babies.

Who knew?

Forum List

Back