A History of Scandals in The Obama Administration

talked me in to never voting for Obama ..

in fact, I haven't

You understand that obama is merely a symptom, right? If the president were Hillary, or Warren or Biden it wouldnt matter. We'd get the same thing.

Yep. Republicans getting their sheeples panties all in a tight wad over phony scandals in hopes of turning up a Monica moment, and/or in hopes of raising lots of cash.

in fact, I haven't

You understand that obama is merely a symptom, right? If the president were Hillary, or Warren or Biden it wouldnt matter. We'd get the same thing.

Yep. Republicans getting their sheeples panties all in a tight wad over phony scandals in hopes of turning up a Monica moment, and/or in hopes of raising lots of cash.

How many dead people until it becomes a real scandal?

Doesn't it depend on how they died? Personally I think it should be big national a scandal if someone or some administration knowingly lied about facts in order to bring about a policy that ends up violently killing tens of thousands of people. But that's just me. I hate to think that the American people would be fooled by an administration parading Sunday morning show talking points, week after week, month after month, as absolute facts when they were contrary to known reality, but I do think it.

Doesn't it depend on how they died? Personally I think it should be big national a scandal if someone or some administration knowingly lied about facts in order to bring about a policy that ends up violently killing tens of thousands of people. But that's just me. I hate to think that the American people would be fooled by an administration parading Sunday morning show talking points, week after week, month after month, as absolute facts when they were contrary to known reality, but I do think it.

I agree it would be. And I wouldn't be surprised to find out the Obama administration engineered just such a thing. I know the Bush Administration did not. So do you.

I think it is a scandal that an administration lies for political gain, exerts power for political gain, demonizes its opponents for political gain, covers up incidents for political gain, circumvents the Constitution for political gain, etc. And the Obama Administration has done all of those things.

I agree it would be. And I wouldn't be surprised to find out the Obama administration engineered just such a thing. I know the Bush Administration did not. So do you.

I think it is a scandal that an administration lies for political gain, exerts power for political gain, demonizes its opponents for political gain, covers up incidents for political gain, circumvents the Constitution for political gain, etc. And the Obama Administration has done all of those things.

Of course I feel the opposite as far as Obama an Bush go. I would be surprised if proof exists that they engineer any of the things the rabid right has accused them of. And of course the Bush Administration knowingly lied about the threat Iraq posed to the US.

The other sounds like politics in America.

Last edited:

Of course I feel the opposite as far as Obama an Bush go. I would be surprised if proof exists that they engineer any of the things the rabid right has accused them of. And of course the Bush Administration knowingly lied about the threat Iraq posed to the US.

The other sounds like politics in America.
That's because you're stupid and cannot get beyond "Obama-Good. Bush-Bad"

in fact, I haven't

wow, that told him

why don't you care about all the scandals where some might get him IMPEACHED, he frikken lied to us in order to set up new government agency, armed feds raided a ranchers home and land, he abused his position of power and brought down the IRS on the people of this country

now since you don't care there are other threads

Forum List

Back