A guy has to pay $8,188,069 in restitution for a gender reveal party ..

Wyatt earp

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2012
Well their goes the kids college fund, could you imagine getting that bill??? I would shit in my pants ....

Border Patrol agent admits to accidentally starting 45,000-acre wildfire after gender reveal goes wrong

Border Patrol agent admits to accidentally starting 45,000-acre wildfire after gender reveal goes wrong

Video
Gender-reveal stunt goes horribly wrong, sets forest ablaze

Border Patrol Agent Dennis Dickey has pleaded guilty to starting an Arizona fire that caused millions of dollars in damage, when his gender reveal celebration went terribly wrong.

A Border Patrol agent in Arizona has pleaded guilty to accidentally starting a massive wildfire last year while off duty at his wife’s gender-reveal party.

Dennis Dickey, 37, of Tucson, admitted Friday to igniting the Sawmill Fire, which burned more than 45,000 acres and caused $8 million worth of damage in April 2017, according to a press releasefrom the Arizona U.S. Attorney’s Office.

As part of the gender reveal, Dickey shot a rifle at a target containing Tannerite, a highly explosive substance, which was meant to explode with colored powder upon impact.

“It was a complete accident,” Dickey told a judge Friday, according to The New York Post. “I feel absolutely horrible about it. It was probably one of the worst days of my life.”

Okay why. First, it seems to me if you live in drought ridden very dry states, you're very careful about that stuff, correct?

And also, why with ALL the parties and events? It could be that in the recent past you have been to these people's engagement party, bridal shower, wedding, "gender reveal party", and then baby shower.

I'm all for good news but it's just too darn much. My kids were born in the late 90s but honest to Pete, "gender reveal" then was picking up the phone after the ultrasound and telling whomever you wanted, "it's a boy/girl"....or not.

Why the hoopla? Is it just me?

A Border Patrol agent in Arizona has pleaded guilty to accidentally starting a massive wildfire last year while off duty at his wife’s gender-reveal party.

Did his wife decide to go transsexual?

WTF is a "gender reveal party?"
It’s when libtards tell their friends the sex of their baby. Except now, libtards don’t want boys and girls because it may hurt someone’s feelings. Except now all boys are in danger because libtards accuse innocent boys of touching their not girls, except libtards want their not boys to pee in the not girls bathroom. Don’t ask. Don’t ask.

Well their goes the kids college fund, could you imagine getting that bill??? I would shit in my pants ....

Video
Gender-reveal stunt goes horribly wrong, sets forest ablaze

Border Patrol Agent Dennis Dickey has pleaded guilty to starting an Arizona fire that caused millions of dollars in damage, when his gender reveal celebration went terribly wrong.

Dennis Dickey, 37, of Tucson, admitted Friday to igniting the Sawmill Fire, which burned more than 45,000 acres and caused $8 million worth of damage in April 2017, according to a press releasefrom the Arizona U.S. Attorney’s Office.

As part of the gender reveal, Dickey shot a rifle at a target containing Tannerite, a highly explosive substance, which was meant to explode with colored powder upon impact.

“It was a complete accident,” Dickey told a judge Friday, according to The New York Post. “I feel absolutely horrible about it. It was probably one of the worst days of my life.”
Yikes! Even if he only pays back what some are saying is 220K, that's still a lot of clams and a very expensive party.

It’s when libtards tell their friends the sex of their baby. Except now, libtards don’t want boys and girls because it may hurt someone’s feelings. Except now all boys are in danger because libtards accuse innocent boys of touching their not girls, except libtards want their not boys to pee in the not girls bathroom. Don’t ask. Don’t ask.

Did you work all your sexual angst into that diatribe? I wouldn't want you to miss anything.

WTF is a "gender reveal party?"
It is a boy or a girl when one is having a baby. You raised by wolves or what?

Yes.

Man, you guys raise them tough in Canada.

upload_2018-10-3_4-29-29.jpeg

Forum List

Back