A group called "DisruptJ20" is planning to destroy property on inauguration day

Apparently they said as much in the video, and I never said they were the same. Hell, my guy lost also, you don't see me loosing my shit over political rhetoric, running around like Chicken Little crying about the sky falling.

They said as much? What does that mean? Link?
Sorry, I went through the video again and didn't see/hear destruction other than a comment by the guy in the video, my bad. So we'll just have to see whether there's rioting and/or destruction if indeed the agitators show up or not. But the point is inaugurations are the civic celebration of our nation's continued peaceful transition of power from one leader to the next and it doesn't change the fact that disrupting that or any other event is unlawful. If they want to show up and protest that's fine, the DC cops will keep them at a distance and as long as they are peaceful no one will be arrested, I know, I lived there for 35 years, I know how it works.

I suspect that in a group that large there might be a few thug law breakers, but you ca't blame the entire group for that. No, there is nothing sacred about their celebration that makes it illegal to disrupt it. Trump colluded with our enemy to gain the presidency in a very irregular election, and his expected childish actions are feared by a large section of the country. Protests will happen.

In the entire history of our country we've never had mass protests because someone was elected President, Bulldog and it's happening now because your side doesn't have the class to admit that they lost an election nor the ability to change because they lost an election! The far left is acting like spoiled children throwing a tantrum in a store because Mommy didn't let you have your candy!

What's the matter Snowflake?

They not being Politically Correct enough for you?

Can I get you a tissue?

Ah, "snowflake" is a term coined to describe liberals like yourself, Winger...not conservatives like me. Can I get you a clue?

Apparently they said as much in the video, and I never said they were the same. Hell, my guy lost also, you don't see me loosing my shit over political rhetoric, running around like Chicken Little crying about the sky falling.

Sorry, I went through the video again and didn't see/hear destruction other than a comment by the guy in the video, my bad. So we'll just have to see whether there's rioting and/or destruction if indeed the agitators show up or not. But the point is inaugurations are the civic celebration of our nation's continued peaceful transition of power from one leader to the next and it doesn't change the fact that disrupting that or any other event is unlawful. If they want to show up and protest that's fine, the DC cops will keep them at a distance and as long as they are peaceful no one will be arrested, I know, I lived there for 35 years, I know how it works.

I suspect that in a group that large there might be a few thug law breakers, but you ca't blame the entire group for that. No, there is nothing sacred about their celebration that makes it illegal to disrupt it. Trump colluded with our enemy to gain the presidency in a very irregular election, and his expected childish actions are feared by a large section of the country. Protests will happen.

In the entire history of our country we've never had mass protests because someone was elected President, Bulldog and it's happening now because your side doesn't have the class to admit that they lost an election nor the ability to change because they lost an election! The far left is acting like spoiled children throwing a tantrum in a store because Mommy didn't let you have your candy!
In the history of our nation we have never had someone lose the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes, and get the Presidency. In the history of our nation we have never had such a liar as the orange clown run for President. In the history of our nation we never had a President so unprepared, character, knowledge, and experiance.

You cocksucks for eight years have repeated every stupid thing that someone said about President Obama and his family. Well, now you get it back in spades. No quarter asked or given.

Did the right go to the streets to disrupt the Obama Presidency? You're not giving something back in spades, Old Rocks...you're doing something that's never been done before and you'll own the resulting chaos and destruction.

What's the matter Snowflake?

They not being Politically Correct enough for you?

Can I get you a tissue?

Ah, "snowflake" is a term coined to describe liberals like yourself, Winger...not conservatives like me. Can I get you a clue?

Awww....hurt your feelings Snowflake?

Bunch of people not being "Politically Correct" at Trumps inauguration?

Maybe I can interest you in a safe space full of rainbows and unicorns

And exactly why we have the electoral college, so the other states can't be bullied by 1 or 2 states with population centers. Their foresight back then is remarkable..

In the history of our nation we have never had someone lose the popular vote by nearly 3 million votes, and get the Presidency. In the history of our nation we have never had such a liar as the orange clown run for President. In the history of our nation we never had a President so unprepared, character, knowledge, and experiance.

You cocksucks for eight years have repeated every stupid thing that someone said about President Obama and his family. Well, now you get it back in spades. No quarter asked or given.

Maybe we should fight them?

People need to realise that this isn't the Play Doh and stroking puppies bedwetting crowd.

These are full time Anarchists and Far Left agitators and as such should be in the category of potential American Domestic Terrorists.
That's exactly what the new DOJ is about to do.
You go out and loot and burn and destroy property you are going to be in for a 'Come To God' event in your loser life.
Watch what the 'Bikers For Trump' are going to do when they get their hands on this scum.

So here is this group named above that declared openly the plan of disrupting the inauguration, the festivities and balls. I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. One thing is for sure if they do it and do not have permit for protesting they should be beaten and arrested by police. Zero tolerance should be applied. I amnot sure D.C. police is up to the task and am quite sure they will let shit happen. However, the Trump administration certainly will pursue some form of punishment for these leftist thugs and persecute them to the full extent of the law unlike the O. Hussein Obama administration encouraging this despicable behaviour.
Inauguration Protesters Plan To Destroy Property And Disrupt Balls

Shoot them with non lethal rounds, round up as many as possible and throw them in Gitmo.

President Trump will add ten more stories to Gitmo to house US terrorists.

So here is this group named above that declared openly the plan of disrupting the inauguration, the festivities and balls. I am not sure if it is a good thing or a bad thing. One thing is for sure if they do it and do not have permit for protesting they should be beaten and arrested by police. Zero tolerance should be applied. I amnot sure D.C. police is up to the task and am quite sure they will let shit happen. However, the Trump administration certainly will pursue some form of punishment for these leftist thugs and persecute them to the full extent of the law unlike the O. Hussein Obama administration encouraging this despicable behaviour.
Inauguration Protesters Plan To Destroy Property And Disrupt Balls

Shoot them with non lethal rounds, round up as many as possible and throw them in Gitmo.

President Trump will add ten more stories to Gitmo to house US terrorists.

I'm all for it.

Maybe we should fight them?

People need to realise that this isn't the Play Doh and stroking puppies bedwetting crowd.

These are full time Anarchists and Far Left agitators and as such should be in the category of potential American Domestic Terrorists.

Then why didn't they protest Obama...who, until this week, was by no means a leftist. Obama was an elitist/corporatist...so why Trump, who hasn't even become President yet...and not Obama who engaged in the largest trickle down economics in history?
What was there to protest about President Obama? Other than the fact he is part black. We saw plenty of hate for him on these boards because of that.

However, look at what the orange clown is promising. And end to Obamacare, and 30 million Americans losing health care coverage. In the meantime, the GOP has made clear their intentions to end or privatize Social Security. And end Medicare and Mediaid. Bet we have a trade war by the end of this year. With all that implies for our economy.

Yes, the very people that put the orange clown in office will be the ones that lose the most. He will not bring back the jobs. Because the major job losses come from the automation of industry. And we just don't need dummies anymore. Not even if they are middle class and white. Well, at least they will remain white. And since he thinks education is a waste, it will be far harder for the next four years to get the education necessary to remain in the middle class.

Yes, you have a nation now fearful and distrustful of the new leadership. And they are going to demonstrate that tomorrow.

Yep, that's what I expect too. Most tinpot dictators round up anybody who opposes them and throws them in jail. Watch while he turns us from a Democratic Republic to a Banana Republic.
Your psychobabble propaganda is unwarranted. Everybody can protest peacefully but these anarchist, leftist thugs want to disrupt a nationally important ceremony with the destruction of property disrupting festivities. Nobody can call that a peaceful protest. You, by supporting this kind of behavior, are no better than a Soros paid street thug yourself.

BTW, our form of government is Constitutional Republic.
Exactly right. And in the Constitution is this Amendment.

Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

And I suspect that even the peaceful protests are going to be met with violence from the rightwingnutjobs.
There are a LOT of LEOs who are ITCHING to enforce the laws which Holder forbid them to do.
Anyone who is behaving in an unlawful manner will be subject to the full force of the law.
The first frozen water bottle some fucking LIB asshole throws at a LEO and the world will change for that person forever.
Obama's and Holder's anti LE 'wet dream' is OVER!!!!!
Try scratching along on two skateboards tied together because you've lost the use of your legs because you assaulted a LEO and he/she defended themselves.
Coming to a fucking Anarchist rally near you.

Another way to disrupt is to block turnstiles at the Metro Stations

It is the only way to get in or out

speaking of protesters blocking public roadways

did you happen to see the new bill being passed in North Dakota

that protects drivers from legal consequences if they inadvertently hit

injure or kill pedestrians who are obstructing traffic

--LOL

North Dakota bill aimed at Standing Rock protest
Yes, you bastards are so proud of Sand Creek.

A society cannot have this sort of rabble causing trouble and threatening to destroy property and burn things down. A society needs order and discipline and a full spectrum Zero Tolerance approach is needed to ensure this.
You think the leftist here give a shit? Trump is the president. Let them burn everything down. Punish the bastards who voted for him. All 63 million of us.

And 66 million of us voted for Clinton. However, Trump is going to be President. And we will give him less respect than was given to President Obama.

And 66 million of us voted for Clinton. However, Trump is going to be President. And we will give him less respect than was given to President Obama.
Not sure the REP President, the REP controlled Senate and the REP controlled Congress really gives a fuck what you think.
Under BONOBO the DEMs lost over 1000 legislative seats across the country. It will take in some cases fucking DECADES, if ever, for the DEMs to win back those seats.
Maybe you ought to be whimpering about that FACT?

Your psychobabble propaganda is unwarranted. Everybody can protest peacefully but these anarchist, leftist thugs want to disrupt a nationally important ceremony with the destruction of property disrupting festivities. Nobody can call that a peaceful protest. You, by supporting this kind of behavior, are no better than a Soros paid street thug yourself.
These fuckers are coming in on 1000 buses. Guarantee you Smokey is going to divert them to an old swamp area around DC to do their protesting. If they think they'll get to stand down front of the speakers platform with their "Fuck Donald Trump" signs, they've wasted a trip. Ha ha.

These fuckers are coming in on 1000 buses. Guarantee you Smokey is going to divert them to an old swamp area around DC to do their protesting. If they think they'll get to stand down front of the speakers platform with their "Fuck Donald Trump" signs, they've wasted a trip. Ha ha.
No kidding!
The fuckers won't get within a mile of where the inauguration will take place.
The first 1000 'spectators' standing closest to the platform will ALL be undercover LEO's.

Disruption is not the same as destruction. There might be some amount of destruction, but you got a credible link that says that is their stated goal?
We never disrupted, destroyed anything when Obama had his inauguration, so why can't you guys be respectful? Complain before or after, but Inauguration Day is a special day for all of us. He is president to both sides. It's not about Donald Trump.

Forum List

Back