A good summation…

Sure you can. Just agree to divide the country right down the middle from north to south. Then we have two countries, the east country and the west country. Vote on which side gets the east and which side gets the west, and everybody move to their country based on political affiliation. It would be best for the left to take the west side of the country so they can be next to their precious border. Then they could allow as many immigrants into their country as they desire.

And in a couple decades we would need to split those two counties again. There will always people that are not "right enough" or not "left enough" and your kind will want anyone that is not in lock step purged from your country.

And in a couple decades we would need to split those two counties again. There will always people that are not "right enough" or not "left enough" and your kind will want anyone that is not in lock step purged from your country.

No, just leftists. We on the right don't march in lockstep, it's the left that does that. We see it in our government now. The left almost always sticks together while the right has some reps voting with the left.

What they'd gain with labor they'd lose twice as much in taxation. And what is your side going to do when these third worlders lower wages so low that no American can afford to live?

My side? My side (which is very small) argues we need to address the businesses attracting people to come here. Why is it you don't want to do that?

No, just leftists. We on the right don't march in lockstep, it's the left that does that. We see it in our government now. The left almost always sticks together while the right has some reps voting with the left.
The right is no different from the left when it comes to their agenda.

But that is just it. When you have your two counties there will still be people on your side that are to the left of you and you will need to purge them eventually as you cannot have that near you. It will be a never ending battle for purity on your end.

My side? My side (which is very small) argues we need to address the businesses attracting people to come here. Why is it you don't want to do that?

Because they are the smallest part of the problem. If there is no cheap labor, they can't hire it.

Immigrants come here for more than just jobs. If they all came here for jobs, that would mean business is employing about 30 million illegals which isn't happening.

But that is just it. When you have your two counties there will still be people on your side that are to the left of you and you will need to purge them eventually as you cannot have that near you. It will be a never ending battle for purity on your end.

Do we kick them out of the party now? We just try to work with them, that's all.

Because they are the smallest part of the problem. If there is no cheap labor, they can't hire it.

Immigrants come here for more than just jobs. If they all came here for jobs, that would mean business is employing about 30 million illegals which isn't happening.

I heard it's 80 million. But we will note, my side is addressing those who hire illegals and your side is to give them a free pass.

I heard it's 80 million. But we will note, my side is addressing those who hire illegals and your side is to give them a free pass.

Really? Then why is it Dementia stopped ICE from workplace raids and under Trump, ICE raided all kinds of places?

It would be heaven on earth. You wouldn't have to put up with us any longer and we wouldn't have to put up with you. With new constitutions for each country, we would bring God back into our schools and society. We wouldn't have these playground prisons and hard time served to deter crime. No more weirdos in dresses reading stories to our children or teachers teaching 8 year olds about sex. No more putting up with crying about disarming law abiding citizens or how rough our police are. Like I said, heaven on earth.

Conservatives will bitch regardless of which side of the line they end up in

The american worker cannot be replaced. They outwork and outproduce all other workers. And there are a surplus of them. Businesses have never had it so good on the employee side.

You are correct. Democrats collective IQ put the POSPOTUS in the White House. It is called the destruction of American democracy by way of mentally-ill promiscuity.

Then what is a RINO and why do you drive them from your party?

Oh, we try. Worked on Cheney pretty good, but we have moderate Republicans and Conservative Republicans in our party. If we were all conservatives, people like Romney, Collins, Murkowski would never be known in the public.

Forum List

Back