A girl in a bar..

McCloud

Rookie
Apr 19, 2010
A hot blonde is sitting in a bar alone having a drink.. A man walks up to her and says "you know you're getting laid tonight"? How? She asks.. Because I am stronger that you he says..

A drunk in a bar barfs all over his own shirt. “Damn,” he says. “I puked on my shirt again. If the wife finds out, she’s gonna kill me.”

“Not to worry,” says the bartender as he sticks a $20 bill in the drunk’s pocket. “Just tell her someone puked on you and gave you some cash to cover the cleaning bill.”

So the drunk goes home and tells his wife about the guy who puked on him. She reaches into his pocket and finds two twenties. “Why are there two twenties?” she asks.

The drunk replies, “Oh, yeah, he crapped in my pants, too.”

A hot blonde is sitting in a bar alone having a drink.. A man walks up to her and says "you know you're getting laid tonight"? How? She asks.. Because I am stronger that you he says..

Uh rape is sooo so funnah! :razz:

She walks away laughing while he lays on the floor in the fetal position screaming and crying in pain wondering if he'll ever be able to use his balls again.

Forum List

Back