A generic introduction.

Dovahkiin

Silver Member
Jan 7, 2016
Hello everyone. I thought I should give the members of this forum a glimpse of myself and look forward to some decent debate. I am a left leaning individual. although I lean towards the "middle" on some issues, and I move away from the American left mainstream when it comes to gun control. (I am against more gun control.) I consider myself a realist when it comes to my candidate, and as of now, I consider myself a "supporter" of Hillary Clinton, due to what I am currently observing occurring within this election. It should be noted that I am quite liberal on many social issues and a very vocal pro choice advocate. This is just a tiny amount of information but I feel as if I should put it here. :)

It goes both ways. Up, down, left, right, in, out. Browse away, but be prepped with a hefty sword and good armor, lol.

btw...with that said...there are some really good people here. You will find them...or they will find you. And there are some really warped people here too. As in all life not even on message boards. Just enjoy yourself. You can log in and out at your leisure. That's the plus!

standard reply

th

Hello everyone. I thought I should give the members of this forum a glimpse of myself and look forward to some decent debate. I am a left leaning individual. although I lean towards the "middle" on some issues, and I move away from the American left mainstream when it comes to gun control. (I am against more gun control.) I consider myself a realist when it comes to my candidate, and as of now, I consider myself a "supporter" of Hillary Clinton, due to what I am currently observing occurring within this election. It should be noted that I am quite liberal on many social issues and a very vocal pro choice advocate. This is just a tiny amount of information but I feel as if I should put it here. :)

So...your a generic for Xanax?

Well Hello Dovahkiin........hope you enjoy posting here. Don't forget to vote!....:D

Well Hello Dovahkiin........hope you enjoy posting here. Don't forget to vote!....:D
Anyone who doesn't vote has no right to complain, so I plan to :)

Anyone who doesn't vote has no right to complain, so I plan to :)

While I agree with that in principal, I currently see no one running I would want in the White House, unless it was on a tour.

And I love to complain about the lack of options we've had for at least 30 years.

The last Democrat I felt worthy of the Office was JFK, the last Republican, Reagan.

But, I have held my nose, and done my duty.

The current batch?

No thanks

Forum List

Back