A FOURTH New York Times Editor Revealed to be a Racist Anti-Semite

I didn't say paying reparations was racist, you moron. You said we should force companies to hire only minorities.

Oh, that's the point you were addressing? Naw, man, I said we should staff all the HR departments with black people... and then see if Jamal and Keisha get any callbacks on their resumes the way Greg and Emily do now.

That's...y'know...racist. Note that your bullshit definition of racism is utterly immaterial, because it's...like I said...bullshit.

Again, you're awfully generous with other people's money. But you have no skin in the game. YOU need to pay, Iosef. YOU, personally.

Again, I'm paying 35% of my income in taxes... and since I have a cash business, I could really, really cheat if I wanted to.

The poll isn't really surprising, though. Hey -- free money! Dumbass.

Look, we get it. You hate yourself for being white. Pathetic, but whatever. Us normal people have no obligation to pay so you can feel better about something you never did.

You miss the point of reparations completely. Personally, I'm not keen on the idea, but the concept is that if you give someone a leg up, they'll be able to provide for themselves..

As opposed to the Republicans, who want to dismantle the institutions that put white people in the middle class and then start pushing them over the side.

The ironic thing about Trump supporters is that they have enough awareness to realize they don't have it as good as their parents and grandparents... they just don't realize why.

Bzzzzt wrong...

Okay, so how does Farrakhan saying dumb things have any real effect on your life? I mean, I know that they like to trot him out and say, "Wooooo, scary black man said mean things" but he has about 10 followers, he can't influence elections or make laws and most mainstream politicians don't want to be caught having a drink with the guy.

Bzzzzt wrong...

Okay, so how does Farrakhan saying dumb things have any real effect on your life? I mean, I know that they like to trot him out and say, "Wooooo, scary black man said mean things" but he has about 10 followers, he can't influence elections or make laws and most mainstream politicians don't want to be caught having a drink with the guy.
Just pointing out your ignorance in claiming that Blacks cannot be racists or bigots. Nation of Islam is just one of many Black racist groups and by some estimates they are about 100,000 at least. Plus you don't necessarily have to be a member of any group to be a racist.

Neither what White supremacists or Black supremacists say affects my life, or most people's for that matter. Point is, racists and bigots come in all nationalities, races, ethnicities, and genders.

You can't have any cake without quoting!
How can you have any cake if you don't supply your quotes!

Blacks cannot be racists or bigots.
JoeB131 said?
Only Roudy sayin' it so far..
Go back to post # 3 in this thread, idiot. Not our problem you have reading comprehension issues:

Harmonica: "blacks can't be racists--only whites can be racists"

Joe: "Pretty much. Racism requires the institutionalized ability to enforce your hatred."

Last edited:

JoeB131 said?
Go back to post # 3 in this thread, idiot. Not our problem you have reading comprehension issues:

Joe: "Pretty much. Racism requires the institutionalized ability to enforce your hatred."

Ah, so Harmonica actually said it but you'd much rather blame it on Joe.. Even though Joe was, instead, taking issue with the overly simplistic assertion and attempting to define it better. But yeah, you're all just so goddamn clever and full of yourselves! Don't worry so much. No one could miss that!

The-State-of-Hate-of-Social-Media7.jpg

~S~

Just pointing out your ignorance in claiming that Blacks cannot be racists or bigots. Nation of Islam is just one of many Black racist groups and by some estimates they are about 100,000 at least. Plus you don't necessarily have to be a member of any group to be a racist.

Oh, he can definitely be a bigot... he just can't be a racist because he lacks the institutional power to oppress white folks. Sorry you keep missing the point. Farakhan can hate me to his hearts content... but it's not like he can actually do anything to me.

Oh, he can definitely be a bigot... he just can't be a racist because he lacks the institutional power to oppress white folks. Sorry you keep missing the point. Farakhan can hate me to his hearts content... but it's not like he can actually do anything to me.
Why not email all the Black billionaires who won’t hire their fellow oppressed Black brothers and sisters?

I didn't say paying reparations was racist, you moron. You said we should force companies to hire only minorities.

Oh, that's the point you were addressing? Naw, man, I said we should staff all the HR departments with black people... and then see if Jamal and Keisha get any callbacks on their resumes the way Greg and Emily do now.

That's...y'know...racist. Note that your bullshit definition of racism is utterly immaterial, because it's...like I said...bullshit.

Again, you're awfully generous with other people's money. But you have no skin in the game. YOU need to pay, Iosef. YOU, personally.

Again, I'm paying 35% of my income in taxes... and since I have a cash business, I could really, really cheat if I wanted to.

The poll isn't really surprising, though. Hey -- free money! Dumbass.

Look, we get it. You hate yourself for being white. Pathetic, but whatever. Us normal people have no obligation to pay so you can feel better about something you never did.

You miss the point of reparations completely. Personally, I'm not keen on the idea, but the concept is that if you give someone a leg up, they'll be able to provide for themselves..

As opposed to the Republicans, who want to dismantle the institutions that put white people in the middle class and then start pushing them over the side.

The ironic thing about Trump supporters is that they have enough awareness to realize they don't have it as good as their parents and grandparents... they just don't realize why.
Good Gaea, you're retarded. You really believe all that shit, don't you?

Run along, White Saviour.

JoeB131 said?

Ah, so Harmonica actually said it but you'd much rather blame it on Joe.. Even though Joe was, instead, taking issue with the overly simplistic assertion and attempting to define it better. But yeah, you're all just so goddamn clever and full of yourselves! Don't worry so much. No one could miss that!
How about you read that again?

Harmonica joked that blacks can't be racists, and Joe said "pretty much, blah blah blah..."

Only a low IQ Leftard suffering from TDS would come up with that conclusion. FYI it isn't the first time Joe has claimed this.

Given
Oh, he can definitely be a bigot... he just can't be a racist
I'll now concede the point. And enjoy the cake since you couldn't be bothered.

To be crystal: I don't know that blacks can't be racist even using Joe's definition. An institutional case may be made involving non-whites.

Last edited:

You leftists have been touting this bullshit for years. The definition of racism does not change because YOU think it does.

Given
Oh, he can definitely be a bigot... he just can't be a racist
I'll now concede the point. And enjoy the cake since you couldn't be bothered.

To be crystal: I don't know that blacks can't be racist even using Joe's definition. An institutional case may be made involving non-whites.
Well at least you're intellectually honest, which is quite unusual for a Leftie. This is a first, so let me shake your hands.

Surprising intellectual honesty is exactly what's made Jimmy Dore and many other "Lefties" so popular. Bernie included.

Hate is hate. Violence is violence. Assaults are assaults. Murder is murder. A lot of your Prog brothers and sisters have moved away from African American Prog brother and sisters. You are frauds. You move away and repeat the same crap at other places and ruin them. Not because they need some of what you have to offer. Because you don't stop. You move past common sense.

Forum List

Back