A different take on the shortages...

No we see fools that blind accept the crap they are spoon feed to make Biden look better. Biden is an incompetent fool.

Yes he is. But that does not change the facts that we as a nation are buying shit like crazy.

Biden is not god, he does not control the whole world.

So, do tell me what it is you want the Fed Govt to do to fix this problem?
Well they could tell California to get rid of the law which prohibits any trucks 2011 or more cannot be used. Also the prohibit owner operators. Stop paying people to stay at home. Get rid of any other stupid mandate or law that prohibits a smooth operation for the company.

Well they could tell California to get rid of the law which prohibits any trucks 2011 or more cannot be used. Also the prohibit owner operators

Do you want the Fed Govt dictating what laws and regulations a state is allowed?

Stop paying people to stay at home.

Seems this has happened.

Get rid of any other stupid mandate or law that prohibits a smooth operation for the company.

That is a lot of power to give the Feds.

Do you want the Fed Govt dictating what laws and regulations a state is allowed?

Seems this has happened.

That is a lot of power to give the Feds.
If their global warming hoax laws are creating a shortage on goods across the United States. Yes, i just wish Biden would fight for us like he is fighting against the Texas abortion law.

If their global warming hoax laws are creating a shortage on goods across the United States. Yes, i just wish Biden would fight for us like he is fighting against the Texas abortion law.

Just as long as you are ok with the Feds doing to every state

If the stupid laws are causing a crisis for the rest of the United States. Yes, the federal government needs to temporary step in till the crisis is over.

With respect, I don't think I like that idea very much. The federal gov't has some responsibility when it comes to interstate commerce, but I don't know that they can do too much about that. Maybe I'm wrong, but most of the problem is at the state level, specifically California, and I don't want the Feds getting too involved with state concerns even if it does affect the rest of us. Maybe somebody can tell me what the Feds can do to alleviate the problem that isn't overstepping their authority.

There are so many hoarders that buy piles and piles of useless shit constantly. People are addicted to spending money.
My grandparents taught me to always keep six to twelve months of supplies on hand at all times. I do exactly that, so when the Covid shutdown hit, it impacted me not at all. I had enough toilet paper stocked, it not only lasted all through the shutdown, I was able to give some to friends who ran out.

We also went through a lot of food.

When the shutdown was over, I had to restock and went on a spending spree.

With respect, I don't think I like that idea very much. The federal gov't has some responsibility when it comes to interstate commerce, but I don't know that they can do too much about that. Maybe I'm wrong, but most of the problem is at the state level, specifically California, and I don't want the Feds getting too involved with state concerns even if it does affect the rest of us. Maybe somebody can tell me what the Feds can do to alleviate the problem that isn't overstepping their authority.
Then you're against Biden getting involved in the Texas abortion law?

Then you're against Biden getting involved in the Texas abortion law?

Far as I know, Biden asked the Supreme Court to put a hold on that law and I don't have a problem with that to see if it passes constitutional muster and should be reviewed further. That's different from issuing executive orders an actions that dictate certain rules and processes. And BTW, I do not see the Texas Abortion law as a national crisis.

Far as I know, Biden asked the Supreme Court to put a hold on that law and I don't have a problem with that to see if it passes constitutional muster and should be reviewed further. That's different from issuing executive orders an actions that dictate certain rules and processes.
So as long as you agree with it, that's okay? Nothing unconstitutional about saying you can't kill a beating heart.

Over a hundred ships waiting to be unloaded. Grocery shelves empty, inflation through the roof, gas and grocery prices through the roof.
Grocery shelves aren’t empty. Gas and grocery prices aren’t through the roof. A ship waiting 7 days to be unloaded is hardly a crisis.

You guys need to act like adults and stop looking for something to hype up into a crisis.

So as long as you agree with it, that's okay? Nothing unconstitutional about saying you can't kill a beating heart.

Uh no, whether I agree with it or not, however the Supreme Court rules on the Texas law will be fine with me. I've written posts supporting the law, but maybe it depends on when the question of personhood begins. Conception? Beating Heart? Viability? Birth? But what I am saying is that the federal gov't is intervening in too many issues that are not spelled out in the Constitution, and my understanding is that if the Constitution doesn't say it is a function of the federal gov't then it belongs to the states to decide how they will deal with whatever the issue is, including abortion.

Grocery shelves aren’t empty. Gas and grocery prices aren’t through the roof. A ship waiting 7 days to be unloaded is hardly a crisis.

You guys need to act like adults and stop looking for something to hype up into a crisis.
Gas where I live was below $2.00 a gallon. The cheapest I've seen it is $3.09 a gallon. Grocery prices are already 13% higher and predicted to go 10% higher. Inflation predicted to rise alot, and yes grocery shelves are getting empty. Predicted to get worse. Biden is a screw up.

Gas where I live was below $2.00 a gallon. The cheapest I've seen it is $3.09 a gallon. Grocery prices are already 13% higher and predicted to go 10% higher. Inflation predicted to rise alot, and yes grocery shelves are getting empty. Predicted to get worse. Biden is a screw up.
It was $2 when the economy cratered as we shut down and no one was driving anywhere.

Grocery shelves are not empty. You guys are insane.

New Topics

Forum List

Back