A Day Late And A Dollar Short

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
It is clear that the Democrat braintrust decided encouraging, releasing, and protecting the looters, arsonists, thugs, and anarko-communist hordes onto America's streets would cow the populace into voting against Trump.

Now....they recognize their huggggggge mistake.

1598305661590.png

'Like a Scene Out of Hell': Armed BLM Rioters Loot, Pillage, and Burn Kenosha Following Police Shooting

In the name of Black Lives Matter, rioters shut down the streets in Kenosha, Wisc., setting trucks on fire, patrolling the streets with semi-automatic rifles, and ransacking nearby businesses. The riot followed the release of a viral video showing Kenosha police repeatedly shooting a black man who resisted arrest and reached into his truck. The man, identified as 29-year-old Jacob Blake, appears to have a violent history. Blake is in critical condition at a nearby hospital, according to police. "

And now they're having their "What have I done????" moment.

"Wisconsin Governor Calls in National Guard following Rioting Sparked by Police Shooting of Black Man

Wisconsin governor Tony Evers ordered 125 National Guard members to the city of Kenosha on Monday, following riots that erupted after police shot a black man while responding to a domestic violence call on Sunday.

The guard members will be charged with “guarding infrastructure and making sure our firefighters and others involved are protected,” Evers told reporters."

The only hope in this post is that the Democrat establishment may recognize and jettison the savages that they have allowed to take over a once fine party.

I gotta credit that Dem governor in Wisconsin for calling out the NG as soon as he did. The other Dem governors should've done the same thing. Hell, ANY governor should be doing the same thing. I believe the the responsibility to provide public safety and security is a sacred duty, nothing should come before that.

I really think that Trump and the GOP are going to make big points for their stance on law and order over the Dems. Which is not to say the GOP will turn places like CA, NY, IL, WA, and OR to red will happen, but they might grab a few swing states like PA and MI. Again.

Give it a break PoleChick. We get it. You don‘t like Democrats. You post the same shit every single day. Get yourself a hobby. You need one desparately.

Re-post sans the juvenile vulgarity that you studied on the bathroom wall in the third grade, and I may grace you with the education you missed.

I gotta credit that Dem governor in Wisconsin for calling out the NG as soon as he did. The other Dem governors should've done the same thing. Hell, ANY governor should be doing the same thing. I believe the the responsibility to provide public safety and security is a sacred duty, nothing should come before that.

I really think that Trump and the GOP are going to make big points for their stance on law and order over the Dems. Which is not to say the GOP will turn places like CA, NY, IL, WA, and OR to red will happen, but they might grab a few swing states like PA and MI. Again.

I am a card-carrying pessimist, and don't count on electorate that put the unaccomplished ingerate cryto-Islamist back-stabber in for two terms.

But I certainly hope you are right.

Oh it is definitely the Democrats fault a white cop shot an unarmed Blackman in the back 7 times while surrounded by several other officers. View attachment 379182

It's not the Republicans fault that happened either... so both parties need to fix the problem, not blame each other for it.

And here is my analysis of the problem.

There was a time when black Americans were brought up in homes with two parents, I believe I read that at one point had a higher in wedlock birthrate than whites. All changed when Democrats pretended to trying to help this group, whose votes they desired.

So….when the culture veered from the acceptable, Liberals/Democrats treated them as a parent who spoils wayward offspring.

Out of wedlock births…..just fine.

Crime….make excuses for it.

A violent and anti-social culture? Must be due to racial oppression.

Now, if one imagines that the pathologies holding blacks back are inherent, genetic….guess again.

Consider in the heredity vs. environment controversy: females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs. Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593. They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies. Roles that the Left pretends are normal and acceptable, are not.

There is a pathology, abandoning families, that certainly holds some individuals back, and it is one that has been encouraged by the Liberals/Democrats.
“Baby momma” is not a substitute for “wife.”

The only question is, whether the debilitation can be reversed.

It is clear that the Democrat braintrust decided encouraging, releasing, and protecting the looters, arsonists, thugs, and anarko-communist hordes onto America's streets would cow the populace into voting against Trump.

View attachment 379179

'Like a Scene Out of Hell': Armed BLM Rioters Loot, Pillage, and Burn Kenosha Following Police Shooting

In the name of Black Lives Matter, rioters shut down the streets in Kenosha, Wisc., setting trucks on fire, patrolling the streets with semi-automatic rifles, and ransacking nearby businesses. The riot followed the release of a viral video showing Kenosha police repeatedly shooting a black man who resisted arrest and reached into his truck. The man, identified as 29-year-old Jacob Blake, appears to have a violent history. Blake is in critical condition at a nearby hospital, according to police. "

"Wisconsin Governor Calls in National Guard following Rioting Sparked by Police Shooting of Black Man

Wisconsin governor Tony Evers ordered 125 National Guard members to the city of Kenosha on Monday, following riots that erupted after police shot a black man while responding to a domestic violence call on Sunday.

The guard members will be charged with “guarding infrastructure and making sure our firefighters and others involved are protected,” Evers told reporters."

The only hope in this post is that the Democrat establishment may recognize and jettison the savages that they have allowed to take over a once fine party.

We'll find more of this the closer we get to November.
Dems know damn good and well the average American finds this kind of behavior reprehensible but they let it go on so they wouldnt alienate the radical left voters.
The typical last minute move to the center trick that they hope stupid Americans will fall for yet again.

Oh it is definitely the Democrats fault a white cop shot an unarmed Blackman in the back 7 times while surrounded by several other officers. View attachment 379182

It's not the Republicans fault that happened either... so both parties need to fix the problem, not blame each other for it.

There was a time when black Americans were brought up in homes with two parents, I believe I read that at one point had a higher in wedlock birthrate than whites. All changed when Democrats pretended to trying to help this group, whose votes they desired.

So….when the culture veered from the acceptable, Liberals/Democrats treated them as a parent who spoils wayward offspring.

Now, if one imagines that the pathologies holding blacks back are inherent, genetic….guess again.

Consider in the heredity vs. environment controversy: females are several times as numerous as males among blacks with high IQs. Witty and Jenkins, "Educational Achievement of a Group of Gifted Negro Children," Journal of Educational Psychology, vol. 25, p. 593. They inherit the same genes, are raised in the same homes and neighborhoods......explanations rest on the culture, the excessively 'macho' roles of males associated with and emphasizing certain sociopathologies. Roles that the Left pretends are normal and acceptable, are not.

There is a pathology, abandoning families, that certainly holds some individuals back, and it is one that has been encouraged by the Liberals/Democrats.

Do you REALLY think single parent households are a political issue? I mean SERIOUSLY? How many times has Trump been divorced and how many different women has Trump had kids with? The only difference is he is rich enough to hire nannies. That's not political, that's socio-economical.

Do you REALLY think single parent households are a political issue? I mean SERIOUSLY? How many times has Trump been divorced and how many different women has Trump had kids with? The only difference is he is rich enough to hire nannies. That's not political, that's socio-economical.

There's this thing called money.....

And? That means EXACTLY what I said. Single-parent households affecting the way people live is a socio-economic issue NOT a political one.

View attachment 379179

Thanks for another fine post, PC. It's just dreadful what is happening in Wisconsin. THESE are today's Dim Democrats and Liberal Lunatics. I bet their mamas and papas are SO proud of them. At least the National Guard is there. What a f*cking mess.

Sometimes a poster will inadvertently reveal how truly little they understand.....as you just did.

1966 LBJ expanded the Aid to Families with Dependent Children program…under FDR, AFDC had been limited to widows, those who had lost their husbands and now lacked a breadwinner at home to help support the children.

Then began to loosen and expand the rules of AFDC eligibility, eventually getting to the point where any woman living alone with children could take advantage of this program. In doing so, they not only bought a large number of new votes, they also incentivized out of wedlock births and single motherhood.

As Charles Murray described in “Losing Ground,” the Great Society incentivized the same negative behaviors that cause poverty in the first place.

Millions of women discovered that they could be better off financially by not marrying.

I'd be happy to provide the statistics on what happens to children raised in a single parent household.

And? That means EXACTLY what I said. Single-parent households affecting the way people live is a socio-economic issue NOT a political one.

How dense can you be.

Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramsci’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

You REALLY need a course of study.

Say the word and I'll list some books as a place to begin.

Sometimes a poster will inadvertently reveal how truly little they understand.....as you just did.

1966 LBJ expanded the Aid to Families with Dependent Children program…under FDR, AFDC had been limited to widows, those who had lost their husbands and now lacked a breadwinner at home to help support the children.

Then began to loosen and expand the rules of AFDC eligibility, eventually getting to the point where any woman living alone with children could take advantage of this program. In doing so, they not only bought a large number of new votes, they also incentivized out of wedlock births and single motherhood.

As Charles Murray described in “Losing Ground,” the Great Society incentivized the same negative behaviors that cause poverty in the first place.

Millions of women discovered that they could be better off financially by not marrying.

I'd be happy to provide the statistics on what happens to children raised in a single parent household.

You are just showing how ignorant YOU are. RED states pull they most on federal government social programs, and in places like where I live in Kentucky, it is NOT single-parent Black families, it is single-parent WHITE families. Jesus you people are so fucking blind. It is NOT a Black and white issue. It happens with ALL people, and it is a socio-economic issue.

Here's the thing: does the cop know the black guy is unarmed when he appears to be reaching for something? I've seen that video, and that's not the way you get into your car; you go butt first rather than head first. Waiting to see if the guy has a gun can get you killed if you're a cop.

Last edited:

How dense can you be.

Antonio Gramsci, Italian Marxist theoretician and founding member and one-time leader of the Communist Party of Italy. Gramsci’s motto is that of liberals today: “that all life is "political."

You REALLY need a course of study.

Say the word and I'll list some books as a place to begin.

So you are a Marxist? :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg: :auiqs.jpg:

How dumb can you be? You argue against Marxism and socialism all the time and then quote a Marxist. You are some kind of special.

Forum List

Back