A Country Divided

Is this a good thing? Why has our differences become a "competition" which is causing tension and dissention in our Country.... ?

If we can't agree on anything else, can we agree a "Country divided will not stand"?

Have you ever heard of the Tower of Babble?

Same thing here.

The Ideological Left uses a different Operating System than do human beings.

Human being possess the spirit of God; the image in which human beings were made.

The Ideological Left has rejected God, thus has separated themselves from God's spirit, leaving them only a soul untethered by spirit. An empty vessel, which quickly becomes possessed with evil... demons and such, which preclude them from being capable of even recognizing the objectivity which rest in God's spirit, to which we refer as the truth, and the light. They can't see it, feel it, or allow themselves to even think about it.

Their purpose is to consume, destroy, decay... to rot in service to the own puerile needs, above any other consideration.

They are in every sense of the word: DISEASE. Spreading Foreign Ideas, Hostile to the very concept of viability... There is absolutely no bottom to their appetite, their greed... they're the epitome of Evil.

Man created God, not the other way around.

ROFLMNAO!

I say it here... and it comes out ^ THERE ^.

Seems like the stupid criminal welfare out-of-wedlock baby-making ******* still like him

Denial is a powerful thing... and it is never more so than when it is FULL BLOWN DELUSION.

Is this a good thing? Why has our differences become a "competition" which is causing tension and dissention in our Country.... ?

If we can't agree on anything else, can we agree a "Country divided will not stand"?

Corrupt sources can't pull a fast one on a United Country. This plan is very old news and has been orchestrated with precision.

If you are a Corporation that wants "this" you pay off one side. Their Politically bias parrots will fight for it without giving it ten minutes of thought.

STOP TRUSTING PARTIES! Start Trusting Instinct again. This is NOT a CULT! You are allowed to view the opposing parties information! (or are you)

If everyone would view each others information without "you are stupid" style of bigotry, we would Progress so much more. Don't let that word progress scare you, sometimes cutting funding is PROGRESS.

But first, we have to stop being stupid.

Corrupt sources can't pull a fast one on a United Country. This plan is very old news and has been orchestrated with precision.

If you are a Corporation that wants "this" you pay off one side. Their Politically bias parrots will fight for it without giving it ten minutes of thought.

STOP TRUSTING PARTIES! Start Trusting Instinct again. This is NOT a CULT! You are allowed to view the opposing parties information! (or are you)

If everyone would view each others information without "you are stupid" style of bigotry, we would Progress so much more. Don't let that word progress scare you, sometimes cutting funding is PROGRESS.

It's all spin.

People say they are intelligent and open minded, when really, they are not. They are closed minded and hear (read) only what they want to hear (read) - and if you make a valid point that makes them think, the change the focus from what you are talking about to something related and then pass it off as relevant.

and so it goes....

We are bitterly divided because nobody really has a majority in the ideology department. Over the past thirty years, conservatives have pretty much defined the narrative, but that is now changing and conservatives are scared to death that they are losing control of the dialogue.

Well, I think we can see clearly demonstrated in this post where the real division lies: Leftists are delusional to the point of hallucinating. How do you find common ground and rapport with lunatics?

We are bitterly divided because nobody really has a majority in the ideology department. Over the past thirty years, conservatives have pretty much defined the narrative, but that is now changing and conservatives are scared to death that they are losing control of the dialogue.
Conservatives have controlled the narrative for the past 30 years? My God liberals are deluded. It's unreal what y'all can convince yourselves of.

The rest of us have watched neo-liberalism change America into something its founders never intended and would have fought to the death. Unfortunately, Conservatives have been so wrapped up in social issues that they allowed liberals to tear down the very foundation upon which this republic was built. Conservatives have allowed liberals to win the day and so have forfeited America's future.

The only thing left is war and that too is now more inevitable than ever. At the end of the day the unintended consequences of liberal governance will be the ruin of America and her people.

Congratulations, you won.

Conservatism has completely diminished the middle class. Who are you trying to kid?

Well, I think we can see clearly demonstrated in this post where the real division lies: Leftists are delusional to the point of hallucinating. How do you find common ground and rapport with lunatics?

See, when you call people delusional you prove my point. I'm not even a liberal, but a former moderate Republican turned Democrat due to the far right completely hijacking the Republican Party.

This is not complicated....

It's the two sides......white conservatives......and everybody else.
White conservatives vs everyone else? Man are you blind.
S'pose you're going to tell me you're not white, or a conservative?
You don't have to tell me you're a liberal.
I'm a registered Eisenhower/Goldwater Republican, which makes me a fiscal Conservative, and a social Libertarian.

And though Fox News, and talk radio would tell you it's impossible, I don't hate Obama, and I never voted for him.
I rest my case.

Have you ever heard of the Tower of Babble?

Same thing here.

The Ideological Left uses a different Operating System than do human beings.

Human being possess the spirit of God, in which human beings were made. The Ideological Left has rejected God, thus has separated themselves from God's spirit, leaving them only a soul, which quickly becomes possessed with evil... demons and such, which preclude them from being capable of even recognizing the objectivity which rest in God's spirit, and to which we refer as the truth, and the light. They can't see it, feel it, or allow themselves to even think about it.

Their purpose is to consume, destroy, decay... to rot in service to the own puerile needs above any other consideration.

They are in every sense of the word: DISEASE. Spreading Foreign Ideas, Hostile to the very concept of viability... There is absolutely no bottom to their appetite, their greed... they're the epitome of Evil.
Man created God, not the other way around.
Hold that thought.

This is not complicated....

It's the two sides......white conservatives......and everybody else.
I'm a registered Eisenhower/Goldwater Republican, which makes me a fiscal Conservative, and a social Libertarian.

And though Fox News, and talk radio would tell you it's impossible, I don't hate Obama, and I never voted for him.

No one hates obama... he's too pitiful to hate.

The people I feel the worst for are the hard working black folks, who were too quick, just too eager to see a black man as President. Only to have that choice turn out to embody the worst of every racial stereotype ever devised.

Shiftless, lazy, deceitful, eager to take the property of others and use it toward his own interests... a reprobate in general and a embarrassment to the human race specifically.
I hate him. The traitor is destroying my country. Plus this shit about "like the man, hate his policies is PC bullshit. Barry Soetoro is a pompous ass no matter what his capacity and a loathsome human being. These qualities have nothing to do with his color or his office, they are a result of his worldview. One which I oppose with every fiber of my being.

I would submit that if you don't feel the same way, then you don't share my patriotism.

You do realize that you are attempting to inject mature and well considered ideas into a group of people of whom at least 90% are cretins, yes? I suggest that you keep your more intelligent notions to yourself if you want to fit into this confederacy of thought misers.

Just a little FYI from another member of the 10%.

The people I feel the worst for are the hard working black folks, who were too quick, just too eager to see a black man as President. Only to have that choice turn out to embody the worst of every racial stereotype ever devised.

Shiftless, lazy, deceitful, eager to take the property of others and use it toward his own interests... a reprobate in general and a embarrassment to the human race specifically.
I hate him. The traitor is destroying my country. Plus this shit about "like the man, hate his policies is PC bullshit. Barry Soetoro is a pompous ass no matter what his capacity and a loathsome human being. These qualities have nothing to do with his color or his office, they are a result of his worldview. One which I oppose with every fiber of my being.

I would submit that if you don't feel the same way, then you don't share my patriotism.
You're just hating and justifying it by calling it Patriotism.

What you do doesn't affect me at all, but it's easy to demonize people who dissagree with you. When you do that, you compromise your ability to change their minds. Then you'll be fighting a demon of your own creation, AND the person you dissagree with.

If anything, I admire the purity of your anger.

You're not soft selling that at all with crap like "hate the sin"

What you do doesn't affect me at all, but it's easy to demonize people who dissagree with you. When you do that, you compromise your ability to change their minds. Then you'll be fighting a demon of your own creation, AND the person you dissagree with.

If anything, I admire the purity of your anger.

We all know that liberals are unpatriotic communists, lol. The thinking from the right is comical.

We all know that liberals are unpatriotic communists, lol. The thinking from the right is comical.

LOL! I just do not seem able to get my fill of the addled professions of the lowly Relativists.

There is absolutely NO issue, without regard to the simplicity of such, wherein a Leftist can sustain a dam' thing they say!

Every claim rests entirely in subjective implication...

It is however a stunning demonstration of the power of indoctrination. We really fucked this thing up by not getting a handle on it sooner; like when McCarthy was screaming for help... THAT would have been a GREAT time to kick that into action.

Some people actually DO hate the sin, and not the sinner....

Bonzi, you're presently engaged in discussion with a Relativist.

Understand that such individuals have been indoctrinated to reject all sense of objectivity. Thus are incapable of recognizing truth. They can't do it... it is impossible for them to see the world as it actually exists.

Such only exists as they NEED it to be... . And no amount of evidence in terms of tangible physical evidence, or that demonstrated through sound reason, can convince them otherwise. They've simply been programmed to reject the element central to truth, so ... it can't be done.

I don't know if its even possible to retrain them to reason... but I am sure that they're not worthy of it.

And as harsh as that may seem... THEY ARE WILLFULLY REJECTING TRUTH. The can't do it, because, THEY DO NOT WANT TO DO IT.

Which means they're manifestly evil.

Absent a miracle... such as would be the case if they accepted Christ's gift of God's grace... there's literally, no saving them.

What you do doesn't affect me at all, but it's easy to demonize people who dissagree with you.[sic]

ROFLMNAO!

Adorable...

Do ya see what it did there?

Patriotism is hatred... and Disagreement is demonization.

LOL!

You can NOT make this addle-mind crap up!

See, when you call people delusional you prove my point. I'm not even a liberal, but a former moderate Republican turned Democrat due to the far right completely hijacking the Republican Party.

There's absolutely nothing about this post that doesn't make you sound delusional.

Forum List

Back