A comprehensive examination of liberalism

Another day, another liberal lie, and another example of disgusting and deplorable hypocrisy.

The Claim
Secretary of State John Kerry said in Vienna on Friday that air conditioners and refrigerators are as big of a threat to life as the threat of terrorism posed by groups like the Islamic State.

The Truth
The "Global Warming" has been proven to be the biggest scam in history. The liberal predictions were so insanely wrong, they had to rebrand the scam from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change". They predicted that the polar ice cap would be completely melted by January 1, 2014. On that date, the polar ice cap had actually expanded an astounding 60% (over 900,000 sq. miles). And then there was not one, but two separate rounds of "Climate Gate" where liberal political activist posing as "scientists" we're caught in emails discussing how they lie about their findings to promote the "Global Warming" scam.

The Hypocrisy
The Secretary of State offices are air-conditioned. The private jet is air-conditioned. All U.S. Embassy's and U.S. Consulates are air-conditioned. And of course, all of John Kerry's homes are air-conditioned. If A/C poses as much of a threat as ISIS, why in the hell is the Secretary of State surrounded by A/C 24x7? Why doesn't he have it torn out of his offices, jets, houses, and embassies?!? As a representative of the people - he has a responsibility to keep the American people safe (even at the expense of his frivolous comforts).

Kerry: Air Conditioners as Big a Threat as ISIS

Here's another comprehensive analysis of liberalism.

Whaaa, your toy is mine! Give it to me! I want it, I want it (holds breath)!!!!

It's not that deep
LOL! Well now you make me feel stupid for simplifying it to the proper level they operate on... :lol:

• Thanks
Reactions: kaz
But don't let my facts or John Kerry's get in the way of your fears. You're perfectly free to be ascarit of mooooslims even though obesity is 5,882 to times 23,528 more likely to kill you than a terrorist.
Bytchy....if air conditioning is sooooooooooooo dangerous - why hasn't John Kerry had it removed from his homes, his private jet, the State Department, and all U.S. Embassies and Consulates?!?

:dance::dance::dance:

Awwww, you're reusing that old fossil fuel bullshit. "Why dont you bike everywhere?"

Thats cute you cant even come up with a new one
Why can't you bike everywhere?

My nutty,communist, 'Christian social justice' teacher in high school biked to every destination in his life for like 12 years(and most likely still is doing it to this day).

Patriot -- I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I doubt you could make a "comprehensive examination" of your own turd. You're an anti-science loon. Introduce yourself to the rest of modern civilization.

The Claim
They are this "inclusive" party that is "tolerant" and every voice "matters".

The Truth
Their supposed inclusivity with minorities begins and ends with those minorities "knowing their place" while supporting the official party platform and any subsequent cause. Anyone who dares step outside (say an Allen West or a Mia Love) is subjected to the worst forms of racism and attacks.

Their supposed "tolerance" also begins and ends with those who will toe the line and strictly support the official party platform and any subsequent cause. It's the exact form of "tolerance" that every fascist dictator in history has embraced. You're "tolerated" so long as you Nazi goose-step in sync and in the exact same direction. Anyone who dares deviate from the course is also subjected to the worst attacks imaginable.

And then there is the claim that every voice "matters". This one is particularly poignant in light of the recent WikiLeaks release of DNC e-mails illustrating how they rigged the primaries to ensure that Hitlery Clinton would become their official nominee.

The Hypocrisy
If they will do that to their own people - imagine what they will do the American people who are not dedicated Dumbocrats? If they won't think twice about screwing the people in their own party, they'll have absolutely no issues screwing over every single American. If they will cheat their own voters, they'll revel in the opportunity to screw the American voter.

The reality is - they are the party of deceit, fraud, lies, and abuse.

DNC chair Schultz resigns following WikiLeaks revelations

Patriot -- I hope you don't take this the wrong way, but I doubt you could make a "comprehensive examination" of your own turd. You're an anti-science loon. Introduce yourself to the rest of modern civilization.
In other words - I refuse to wear a Tin Foil hat and buy into the "Global Warming" conspiracy after it has already been disproven? It's ok SYTFE...you can take your Tin Foil hat off any time you'd like. It's safe now. Your own side had to rebrand the entire scam because it failed so miserably :lmao:

We're experiencing colder than normal weather during "Global Warming"?!?! Shhhiiiiiiittttt! Quick - create new marketing material and call it "Climate Change" :lmao:

Last edited:
In other words - I refuse to wear a Tin Foil hat and buy into the "Global Warming" conspiracy after it has already been disproven? It's SYTFE...you can take your Tin Foil hat off any time you'd like. It's safe now. Your own side had to rebrand the entire scam because it failed so miserably :lmao:

We're experiencing colder than normal weather during "Global Warming"?!?! Shhhiiiiiiittttt! Quick - create new marketing material and call it "Climate Change" :lmao:

You need to ask these lefties on here why they are using their computer, lol. Isn't using precious energy! Do they drive cars? How do they stay warm in the winter? Do they go anywhere air conditioned in the summer, and if they do, why aren't they boycotting that place?

They are P-H-O-N-Y B-A-L-O-N-I-E-S

On another note, do know what PC is? It is Political Correctness by Petulant Children, which is exactly what these lefties are; a bunch of know everything young people, who are going to fix everything, real and imagined. SIGH, how did we ever get along without their youthful genius, lol!

The Truth
The "Global Warming" has been proven to be the biggest scam

Thank god this was at the top so I knew not to waste my time :2up:

Its a scam by the Chinese!

And it's a scam by Democrats, not the Chinese

Tell that to your Nominee:badgrin:

I don't have a nominee. Do you have an extra one I could borrow?

Riiiiiiight

No, not right, libertarian.

So watcha got? How am I right in a way that is not libertarian? You whiffed on that every time before.

Caption? Caption? Where'd you go?

All you guys are something else when you get caught. Thats the strength of being a Con I guess

But don't let my facts or John Kerry's get in the way of your fears. You're perfectly free to be ascarit of mooooslims even though obesity is 5,882 to times 23,528 more likely to kill you than a terrorist.
Bytchy....if air conditioning is sooooooooooooo dangerous - why hasn't John Kerry had it removed from his homes, his private jet, the State Department, and all U.S. Embassies and Consulates?!?

I don't know, you'll have to ask him. HFCs are contributing to Global Climate change, this is a fact and there are climate-friendly alternatives, also a fact.
Where is your "outrage"? If this is soooooo dangerous that it actually tops muslims - then you should be leading the efforts to have A/C removed from every federal building in the world. After all - it's their job to keep us safe.

By the way....I've got $100 right now that says you have A/C in both your home and your car. Typical learjet limousine liberals hypocrite.

Your silence on the A/C in both your home and your automobile is deafening my dear...

* Making Seawytch my personal bitch since August 5, 2010

I don't know, you'll have to ask him. HFCs are contributing to Global Climate change, this is a fact and there are climate-friendly alternatives, also a fact.
Where is your "outrage"? If this is soooooo dangerous that it actually tops muslims - then you should be leading the efforts to have A/C removed from every federal building in the world. After all - it's their job to keep us safe.

By the way....I've got $100 right now that says you have A/C in both your home and your car. Typical learjet limousine liberals hypocrite.

I'm not outraged by the danger posed from ISIL either. Both are dangers, neither is enough to be outraged over. You've got enough "outrage" for the both of us...bordering on the outrageous. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Patriot, i gotta admit i am the least patriotic of four boys and proud of it, are correct on global warming.

I'm not outraged by the danger posed from ISIL either. Both are dangers, neither is enough to be outraged over. You've got enough "outrage" for the both of us...bordering on the outrageous. :lol:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Oh you've consistently lost your mind on "global warming". But as usual - the control, oppression, and confiscation only applies to conservatives. You applaud yourself and John Kerry running A/C and Al Gore owning multiple homes while flying around the world in a private jet. His "carbon footprint" alone is roughly the size of Arizona.

Put your money where your mouth is Mrs. Gamblaholic - remove all of your A/C units and destroy them. Come on - "save" the planet. :lol:

I'm not outraged by the danger posed from ISIL either.
What a sad indictment on who you are as a human being. You're not outraged by a group that commits heinous acts of terrorism, that horribly oppresses woman (denying them education, basic human rights, etc.) and who force them into sexual slavery?

Some great feminist you are. I guess like all liberals - women are nothing but sex objects to you. If they aren't performing lesbian acts on tv for you then you have no use for them? Typical. Just didn't expect that from a woman. I thought only the liberal men were that kind of dirt-bag.

I'm not outraged by the danger posed from ISIL either.
What a sad indictment on who you are as a human being. You're not outraged by a group that commits heinous acts of terrorism, that horribly oppresses woman (denying them education, basic human rights, etc.) and who force them into sexual slavery?

I'm no more "outraged" by ISIL than I am by any other "danger" around the world or any other country that treats it's women poorly...China, Saudi Arabia, Rome...

Nor am I any more "outraged" by their terrorism than I am about the FLNC in France or FAI in Italy. You probably didn't even know those terrorist groups existed did you? How odd since the FLNC attacked police stations with rocket attacks in 2013. How weird that you're not all freaked out about them, huh?

Some great feminist you are. I guess like all liberals - women are nothing but sex objects to you. If they aren't performing lesbian acts on tv for you then you have no use for them? Typical. Just didn't expect that from a woman. I thought only the liberal men were that kind of dirt-bag.

And now we have the projection. :lol:

Forum List

Back