A Comment on The Layout of This Place...

bayoubill

aka Sheik Yerbouti...
Dec 30, 2008
Cajun Country
before the recent changes, this site had the feel of a comfortable and inviting neighborhood tavern...

it now, IMHO, has all the ambiance of an office cubicle...

before the recent changes, this site had the feel of a comfortable and inviting neighborhood tavern...

I like the analogy, Bill. Some character has been lost.

By the way did you know you can "like" or "agree with" this post? Because everybody gets a medal, no matter what. It's all about rainbows and unicorns.

The good news is, even though it doesn't count for anything you can also "disagree" behind the scenes and never have to explain what you 'disagree' with.

Like Henry does.

I like the analogy, Bill. Some character has been lost.

By the way did you know you can "like" or "agree with" this post? Because everybody gets a medal, no matter what. It's all about rainbows and unicorns.

The good news is, even though it doesn't count for anything you can also "disagree" behind the scenes and never have to explain what you 'disagree' with.

Like Henry does.

Furthermore, you cannot agree or disagree with part of the message, or in private.

For example, I agree with much of this post, but not the last line. So I can't agree with it.

And often in the rep system, I'd rep Pogo and others, NOT because I agreed with them, but that we had had a good discussion. Or Moonglow, because I think he/she is funny. Or Doc because he's a good guy.

But now when I do those things it appears that I am agreeing with what they say, which I usually do not.

One of the things I really really miss about the old system...and perhaps something that can be added to the new.

I still haven't gotten used to the new place........I liked the old paint job.............

Now everything is Green....................

I miss the old paint and cracks in the wall...........

Anyone got a tissue.................

:crybaby:

I still haven't gotten used to the new place........I liked the old paint job.............

I don't have a tissue, but I have a song! :D

Just remember -- things are more like they are now than they ever were before. :thup:

Just remember -- things are more like they are now than they ever were before. :thup:

fuck that shit...

I used to be in total agreement with the whole "plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose" thang...

but things suck now more'n ever before... on all fronts... including here...

fuck that shit...

I used to be in total agreement with the whole "plus ca change, plus c'est la meme chose" thang...

eta: I'm 62 years old... to me, things really started to suck when (a) LBJ got re-elected and (b) the Beatles released "Michelle"...

fuck that shit...

eta: I'm 62 years old... to me, things really started to suck when (a) LBJ got re-elected and (b) the Beatles released "Michelle"...

That's a really long time to be sucking!
icon_razz.gif

Forum List

Back