A CNN reporter went to two different qAnon events. Here's what he found

I think “Deep State” are the magic words that send liberals into orbit.

and they want Qanon to be removed from the public discussion
Obviously they do. And they are not eager to discuss CCP policies in America, either. At the same time "QAnon" itself is a meme or distraction, and it doesn't do any good for authorities to suppress it, because the same ideas and arguments can be presented under any other name or in any other venue.

First of all I do not believe for a second all these Trumpist who say they never heard of q-anon. Q t-shirts are all over Trump rallies. Many Trumpist believe that q-anon shit but they do realize that if they admit it, they will be perceived as nut jobs by many outside the circle jerk. So they deny it. They deny it but in a second breathe talk about the deep state and pedophiles. Q-anon is a sickness. A sickness that affects Trumpers.
You are the one obsessed with these guys, but you claim it is a sickness of Trump supporters?????????????? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok: :itsok:
And gee, Dems seem fine with sexual predators openly practicing, even for decades, and they are never excluded from the party circuit. Who has a better theory than QAnon to explain what happened to Jeffrey Epstein?
Lol...No one has more allegations of being a sexual predator than Donald Trump: from being sued for raping a 13 year old, to saying he would like to date his own daughter, to barging onto the dressing rooms of teenage beauty contestants, to hanging around with his best buddies , Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine “I wish her the best” Maxwell. Trump was a frequent “guest” at Epstein’s NYC townhouse. The same townhouse Epstein would take runaway girls after scouting them out at MSG.

Last edited:
As expected, hyperpartisan, kooky, fact-free, Trump-supporting conspiracy theories. AKA, lies.

Something many of us here have witnessed.

Read more...

I'm following Q for 3 1/2 years, this is the first time I've heard of a "meeting"

XiNN = Fake News

So the Lying Fake News is lying about QAnon too? Did the lying fake news show any curiosity about getting to the bottom of who killed Jeff Epstein, and how he was able to operate openly in Democrat circles while operating a underaged sex ring?

I wonder what QAnon makes of that?

First of all I do not believe for a second all these Trumpist who say they never heard of q-anon. Q t-shirts are all over Trump rallies. Many Trumpist believe that q-anon shit but they do realize that if they admit it, they will be perceived as nut jobs by many outside the circle jerk. So they deny it. They deny it but in a second breathe talk about the deep state and pedophiles. Q-anon is a sickness. A sickness that affects Trumpers.
You are the one obsessed with these guys, but you claim it is a sickness of Trump supporters?????????????? :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :cuckoo: :itsok: :itsok:
And gee, Dems seem fine with sexual predators openly practicing, even for decades, and they are never excluded from the party circuit. Who has a better theory than QAnon to explain what happened to Jeffrey Epstein?
Lol...No one has more allegations of being a sexual predator than Donald Trump: from being sued for raping a 13 year old, to saying he would like to date his own daughter, to barging onto the dressing rooms of teenage beauty contestants, to hanging around with his best buddies , Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine “I wish her the best” Maxwell. Trump was a frequent “guest” at Epatein’s NYC townhouse. The same townhouse Epstein would take runaway girls after scouting them out at MSG.
Are you claiming that Jeffrey Epstein hung himself?

I wonder what QAnon makes of this:\

#METOOBIN: Jeffrey Toobin Can’t Be The Only Person Masturbating On Work Zoom Calls.

You can take Ben Smith away from BuzzFeed, but you can’t take the BenSmithing away from their articles when a leftist screws the pooch.

1603237777875.png

1603237804080.png

1603237827244.png

1603237841714.png

So now we aren’t supposed to talk about QAnon because it makes you look bad?
I dont think it hurts QANON as much as you were hoping it would

what the media wants is to make any group the media disapproves so toxic that no one will go near it.

very much the way the communist dictators in china fear and attack Falun Gong

First of all I do not believe for a second all these Trumpist who say they never heard of q-anon.
I first heard about QANON through liberals who are freaked out by the group.

but so far the left has presented no real evidence against them

Lol...No one has more allegations of being a sexual predator than Donald Trump: from being sued for raping a 13 year old, to saying he would like to date his own daughter, to barging onto the dressing rooms of teenage beauty contestants, to hanging around with his best buddies , Jeffrey Epstein and Ghislaine “I wish her the best” Maxwell. Trump was a frequent “guest” at Epstein’s NYC townhouse. The same townhouse Epstein would take runaway girls after scouting them out at MSG.
The Trumpsters are blind to all that. Fifth Avenue Rule and all.

They're willing to blatantly and dishonestly leverage YOU SUPPORT PEDOPHILIA for what they believe is political advantage. They just want to re-direct attention by putting others on the defensive.

Hey, why not. They'll do or say anything, no matter how ugly, just like the man they adore.

Sure. And Trump brought this on himself, with his standard "I don't nuffin' about nuffin'" bullshit when asked about them.

He lacks the intellectual dexterity to provide a smart, measured response, so he just impusively does what he knows best: Lie.

I dont think it hurts QANON as much as you were hoping it would

what the media wants is to make any group the media disapproves so toxic that no one will go near it.

very much the way the communist dictators in china fear and attack Falun Gong
Well, you could try being less crazy. Qanon is absolutely bonkers.

Wayfair is selling children.
Thats not official Qanon policy.

in fact the article says the story is worldwide not just in the US and is only vaguely linked to Qanon

what really bothers libs is the fact that many people believe in the Deep State and its attempt to mount a soft coup against trump

I can tell you I absolutely believe that is true and I’m not a Qanon member at all

WTF is official QAnon policy?
You tell me

libs have assigned quasi official status to Qanon as an entity

which implies some organization and leadership

but I cant find anything of the sort to back that up

You tell me

libs have assigned quasi official status to Qanon as an entity

which implies some organization and leadership

but I cant find anything of the sort to back that up
QAnon is a community of nutters. This Wayfair idiocy came straight from one of their prominent proponents and comes exactly from their playbook.

This Wayfair idiocy came straight from one of their prominent proponents and comes exactly from their playbook.
I notice the article did not name the “prominent proponent”

nor do I see how one faceless person can have so much influence over so many as you claim

as the story points out the reaction to Wayfair is worldwide

so that means Qanon is an international movement?

thats difficult to do with no organization or structure of any sort

I think your primary objection to these people is that they tend to support trump

the fact that they brand hollywood as a bunch of perverts is just a side issue

Forum List

Back