A CNN reporter went to two different qAnon events. Here's what he found

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
I don't know anything about it. I just found out a day or so ago that it was a website. Who knew?
From what I can tell, it really has the left stretched. I'm just not interested.

NoNukes

Gold Member
Reaction score
I think “Deep State” are the magic words that send liberals into orbit.

and they want Qanon to be removed from the public discussion

this CCP style censorship
It is election time. The right roll out their pedophile lies.

OP
MarcATL

MarcATL

Platinum Member
Reaction score
The what?
The notorious 'Tea Party', you remember, these people that were walking around w/three pointed hats, putting tea bags on their faces running around screaming "Don't TREAD on URSE!!!"

Do these jog your memory?

TheGreatSatan

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Qanon is just a dude that post things on the internet that democrats don't like. It's hardly a "group". It's an idea.

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I asked for credible news sources, not leftist liars from fake news showing selected videos of people they claim are Qanon
So, I should probably stick w/credible video from 'Project Veritas' to get you to trust it, right?
I've heard the name but I have no idea what that is either.

So no, you don't have a credible source what Qanon stands for, just fake news and the leftist media. Figures.

Same for Project Veritas, huh?

Grampa Murked U

Diamond Member
Reaction score
  • Thanks
Reactions: kaz

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The what?
The notorious 'Tea Party', you remember, these people that were walking around w/three pointed hats, putting tea bags on their faces and screaming "Don't TREAD on URSE!!!"

So when you came running to the promise of tea bagging, it was a major disappointment to find paper bags containing leaves hanging in your face, huh?

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't believe for one minute tramp doesn't know who Qanon is, he just wants their votes.
So? Quid Pro Joe wants Antifa's votes. So far, only one of those two outfits have rioted and looted across America.

Meister

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
As usual, right wingers resorting to diversion and attacking the messenger with stupid snark and hoping nobody notices what the wackos at QAnon are really about.
What is Qanon all about?

Serious question, the only hits that Google gave me were what leftists say they are about. Do you have anything from a credible source rather than fake news?
I take it ANY source that 'leftists say they are about' is fake news.
Why are the only links about Qanon leftists saying what Qanon is?

I know you're stupid and all, but it's a pretty simple question
I know your stupid and all but it's obvious your not going to accept any sources that backs up what most people are saying about QAnon...they are a bunch of wacko conspiracy nuts.
Well, let's be honest, MOST PEOPLE don't have a clue on what, or who QAnon is. So let's be perfectly clear on that.

• Thanks

Nostra

Diamond Member
Reaction score
The what?
The notorious 'Tea Party', you remember, these people that were walking around w/three pointed hats, putting tea bags on their faces running around screaming "Don't TREAD on URSE!!!"

You changed your story.

Why am I not surprised?

• Thanks

kaz

Diamond Member
Reaction score
As usual, right wingers resorting to diversion and attacking the messenger with stupid snark and hoping nobody notices what the wackos at QAnon are really about.
What is Qanon all about?

Serious question, the only hits that Google gave me were what leftists say they are about. Do you have anything from a credible source rather than fake news?
I take it ANY source that 'leftists say they are about' is fake news.
Why are the only links about Qanon leftists saying what Qanon is?

I know you're stupid and all, but it's a pretty simple question
I know your stupid and all but it's obvious your not going to accept any sources that backs up what most people are saying about QAnon...they are a bunch of wacko conspiracy nuts.
Well, let's be honest, MOST PEOPLE don't have a clue on what, or who QAnon is. So let's be perfectly clear on that.
Yep. And I actually tried looking them up and all Google would give me where what leftists claim they are. And we all know that leftists = liars and you can't trust a word they say. If a leftist said it was raining, I wouldn't even take an umbrella, I would just go outside and see for myself. What they say means nothing

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Don't make me laugh. A CNN reporter could visit the Pope and find the same thing. It's freaking amazing that we can actually see left wing anarchists assaulting people and burning businesses and yet a CNN reporter looks for a handful of (leftwing?) freaks and pretenders that call themselves qAnon.

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I never heard of Qanon until you PROGS brought it up. What I find interesting is how easily you people deny it knowing full well the leaders of your Demonicrat party rub elbows with sex predators, while your Obama admin. PROVED to commit treason hidden under the wing of PROG-propaganda you fuckers call news.

whitehall

Diamond Member
Reaction score
CNN is no stranger to fake reports. It's insulting that the network would think that anyone except hard core lefties would fall for this crap.

JustAGuy1

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Nobody cares what they are about and they aren't out there burning cap and stealing.

Juicin

Gold Member
Reaction score
Qanon is just a dude that post things on the internet that democrats don't like. It's hardly a "group". It's an idea.
You could say that about so many things

Antifa

BLM

SJWs

Yet you don't

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List