A Chunkster Teenie, Her Big Jugs, And An Attitude...

Y'know, I'm really almost disappointed you didn't say something, Pale. It'd have been nice if someone had at least said something to her to enlighten her as to how she really has no room to show off her "trunk" to the world given how she looks.

I also agree that girls are dressing up sluttier and sluttier.

Poor girl... crying out for male attention, then repulsed when she gets it. She probably has "father issues." :(

After watching guys three times my age act and speak like total idiots, ive determined age really has little influence on intelligence.

Where women are concerned, most men ARE idiots! (Makes it great to be one of the guys that isn't an idiot around women... at least most of the time!)

I was so mad, I almost retracked my steps and told her off... :mad:

Yesterday I went to Wal Mart to pick up a few essentials. Not long after I'd entered the store, as I tried to split shopping cart traffic, two little teenie girls were walking towards me. For a SPLIT SECOND, my eyes were drawn to the huge, heaving, almost falling out cans on a chunky little teenie girl. She wasn't good looking, she didn't have a nice figure, and she was dressed like a whore. Gut hanging out, VEEERRY low cut T-shirt, no bra, and dirty low cut skin tight jeans. Now as this little bimbo passed me, she made a noise like, "tttsst", and moved her hands up in some sort of attempt to cover up the over abundance of fat mammary gland she was so proudly swinging on display. I thought, "well you little fat whore". I wanted so bad to run her down and tell her, "don't flatter yourself dough ball, you're FAT, and if you don't want someone to glance at your grand canyon you've got on display, THEN DON'T WEAR SHIRTS THAT LET IT ALL HANG OUT".

I think the way teen girls dress nowadays is reprehensible. They look like sluts. There's more skin showing today than ever before, but they take offense when someone GLANCES AT THEM? I'm still mad. The next time something like this happens, I WILL give them a piece of my mind.

Good. I, for one, am glad that someone like you is out there crusading against the scourge that threatens us and our society...skanky, overweight teenyboppers.

Your short fuse and lingering rage is what is protecting the rest of us from the jiggling, musty-smelling 13-year-old menace. And I've gotta salute ya. You make me proud to live in "Americuh." :usa:

Good. I, for one, am glad that someone like you is out there crusading against the scourge that threatens us and our society...skanky, overweight teenyboppers.

Your short fuse and lingering rage is what is protecting the rest of us from the jiggling, musty-smelling 13-year-old menace. And I've gotta salute ya. You make me proud to live in "Americuh." :usa:

Yea just don't get it kid.:bangheads

I was so mad, I almost retracked my steps and told her off... :mad:

Yesterday I went to Wal Mart to pick up a few essentials. Not long after I'd entered the store, as I tried to split shopping cart traffic, two little teenie girls were walking towards me. For a SPLIT SECOND, my eyes were drawn to the huge, heaving, almost falling out cans on a chunky little teenie girl. She wasn't good looking, she didn't have a nice figure, and she was dressed like a whore. Gut hanging out, VEEERRY low cut T-shirt, no bra, and dirty low cut skin tight jeans. Now as this little bimbo passed me, she made a noise like, "tttsst", and moved her hands up in some sort of attempt to cover up the over abundance of fat mammary gland she was so proudly swinging on display. I thought, "well you little fat whore". I wanted so bad to run her down and tell her, "don't flatter yourself dough ball, you're FAT, and if you don't want someone to glance at your grand canyon you've got on display, THEN DON'T WEAR SHIRTS THAT LET IT ALL HANG OUT".

I think the way teen girls dress nowadays is reprehensible. They look like sluts. There's more skin showing today than ever before, but they take offense when someone GLANCES AT THEM? I'm still mad. The next time something like this happens, I WILL give them a piece of my mind.

Oh hell. I probably would have looked. Some of them might as well have a flashing arrow pointed at their boobs.

Don't feel guilty or embarrassed...all guys(straight) are guilty of the glance...hell she is young by your observation...she probably went on to tell her friends how this cute ,tall,mature biker dude checked her out!

I agree. The fat ones are always blocking the view of the hot friends next to them that use the fatty as a comparison to make them look better.

We need to end this fat, teenybopper slut craze so we can see the real teenybopper sluts....err...I mean uh. :fifty:

My niece is a teenager, and she doesn't dress slutty....keep in mind, however, your parents thought the way teen girls dressed when YOU were a teenager was JUST as slutty. :)

That may be true.

About the worst thing I remember from "my" teen years, high school, was short shorts. And yes, some of them got pretty darn short, like ass hanging out the back, and camel toe in front. But I don't remember super low pants with gobs of belly skin showing, and low, low cut fronts with gobs of tits hanging out.

I don't know. Maybe I'm just turning into an old prude. The older I get, the straighter I get.

What the hell is happening to me?

No, I don't think he does know. If he knew why, he'd change his behavior; unless he prides himself on being an :asshole: There was no charm. He picked the wrong gal if he thought I'd get all starry-eyed with his 5 Harleys. I think I frustrated him. I asked him why he had so many; can't ride them all at once. I wanted to tell him about Pale Rider but I didn't even get to do that. I did ask him if he had a white Harley (like Pale's) He thought that was ridculous (sorry Pale) but he does have a black & gold one. Something about $5,000 for paint. :talk2:

Actually, my bike is "white pearl". It has blue mother of pearl in the white, and it has red and blue stripes. Not to mention it's a "numbered" 35th Anniversary Super Glide. Number 0793 of 3500 made, and I'd bet mister millionare doesn't have one of THOSE!

0096kd9.jpg

I totally agree. If I had been in your situation and she has said something, my response would have been something to the effect of "hey, you're the one showing it off, sweetheart," and walked away.

You know, had I GAUKED, or STARED, or even LINGERED a look, I might have felt a little guilty. But it was such a split second, fleeting, immediately looked away glance. There was NO REASON for this little hussie to be offended.

After I thought about it, I figured this little whore dressed that way just so she COULD draw attention to her cans, and then go out and every time she detected even a PARTIAL look in her direction, make some kind of deal out of it. I think being the chunky girl she was, it made her feel good about herself.

All I know is she's lucky that she got that "tsstt" in while quickly walking PAST me. Had she tried to make more than that out of it, she'd have quickly found out that she'd opened a can of worms that she couldn't handle.

"Earth to hagbard"... what the hell are you talking about... :confused:

Oh hell. I probably would have looked. Some of them might as well have a flashing arrow pointed at their boobs.

Might as well. Looked like two cats fighting in a gunny sack the way she was throwing them around.

New Topics

Forum List

Back