A Canadian made a cryptic allegation on here, honest opinions plz, "have I said anything that would justify spying or interferring in my career"?

shockedcanadian

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2012
I have been an open book both on here and when communicating with U.S/European (in particular) authorities. The truth would make for an interesting movie and an even more compelling book. Per the title, "have I ever risen to the level of encouraging crime, terrorism or radicalism that would justify (in some lawless minds) the spying on and/or interference in my career and pursit of happiness?"

No takers on this? An undercover comes on here and suggests my words warranted creepy,.Eastern Bloc abuses. My crime: wanting peace and Right to Self Determination. Surely some freedom defending Americans can weigh in, it would remind me I am fighting the good fight.

I hate to bump my own thread but I would have hopex that at least one American on this site would have backed me up. The Canadians authorties on here I can sadly understand (but can't related to them), but opinionated Americans who defend civil liberties and know the differences between B.S and crooked police tactics...I'm a bit disappointed even if I have been howling alot of late. I am no threat to anyone but abusers goods cop shouldn't support nefarious ones...

Forum List

Back