A breath of fresh air from Hollywood

while everyone is entitled to express their opinions (except conservatives in liberal lala land) I give credit to Goldie Hawn.
I think 2016 really showed how much the average voter could care less about what Hollywood thinks. Goldie is a smart cookie. Just recently saw Tom Hanks commercial on how great America is doing under Biden. Guess he doesn't have to worry about the price of gas and groceries. The commercial was laughable.

Where did you get that from? He never said anything about having to agree with someone. Infact he pointed out how she minds her own business, which is the opposite of saying you should agree.
He specifically said conservatives weren't allowed to express their opinions. That's just goofy.

We live in an era where the actors' political views overwhelm their craft. I find it difficult to watch films made in the last few decades and more with them playing American military people. They should be playing Nazis, Communists, Fascists and those from nations affected as the norm. For that is what they are. I cut watching films down on this and other ways by 90% or so because of it.

Well, that's YOUR PROBLEM.

That you want your actors, your sports people to be clean of anything you don't like, is your problem.

You can choose to not watch their films, you can choose to not listen to them.... whatever, your problem.

Is that the best Hollywood conservatives can come up with? More like a breath of stale air. With all due respects the babe is 76 years old .

Forum List

Back