A boy, a clock, and the anatomy of Islamophobic character assassination in 3 Acts

ahmeds sister admits to school suspension for making alledged bomb threat

Ahmed's Sister Admits School Suspension for Alleged Bomb Threat 3 Years Earlier
And I'd like to see the police report on that one.
if she was a juvenile I don't think you can
Well, sure. Right. If there IS a police report, eh?

If these asshats would only read their own links.... especially ones that have already been posted and dissected several times...

The link here, and every other one anybody has found, ALL base directly on the same single solitary source -- a Daily Beast interview where the sister recounts that she was accused by another schoolgirl...

Stop, re-read: "accused" by another schoolgirl -- in other words the same thing the Bigot Tree climbers are doing with clock-boy -- in a town already described as "a hotbed of Islamophobia".

"How dare you get accused of a bomb threat by us Islamophobes! What's the matter with ya??"

Well hey, if some Islamophobe schoolgirl said it, it must be true. There's a reliable source.

Always think before posting.

Not to mention, an uncorroborated hearsay anecdote isn't exactly basis to establish fact. Was she so accused, or is that what she heard? What was going on between these two girls? Was she suspended at all? And if so was it for an unproven accusation? WAY too many questions in all that but it doesn't stop Dimbart and Jihandwash and the usual hair-on-fire motley crew.

Nor have we heard it from the school. If there were something to it, would it not bolster their defense for how they acted here? But ... nothing. Every single story goes back to this one single statement.

Not to mention, an actual (real) bomb threat would be in the public record somewhere.

If these asshats would only read their own links.... especially ones that have already been posted and dissected several times...

The link here, and every other one anybody has found, ALL base directly on the same single solitary source -- a Daily Beast interview where the sister recounts that she was accused by another schoolgirl...

Stop, re-read: "accused" by another schoolgirl -- in other words the same thing the Bigot Tree climbers are doing with clock-boy -- in a town already described as "a hotbed of Islamophobia".

"How dare you get accused of a bomb threat by us Islamophobes! What's the matter with ya??"

Well hey, if some Islamophobe schoolgirl said it, it must be true. There's a reliable source.

'Nother words, she's saying what her brother got accused of is part of a pattern.

Not to mention, an uncorroborated hearsay anecdote isn't exactly basis to establish fact. Was she so accused, or is that what she heard? What was going on between these two girls? Was she suspended at all? And if so was it for an unproven accusation? WAY too many questions in all that but it doesn't stop Dimbart and Jihandwash and the usual hair-on-fire motley crew from running down the field talkin' 'bout "hey, looka me! I've got a football!"

Nor have we heard it from the school. If there were something to it, would it not bolster their defense for how they acted here? But ... nothing. Every single story goes back to this one single statement.

Not to mention, an actual (real) bomb threat would be in the public record somewhere.

Exactly. This is all part of the "Let's Attack the Family" freak show currently ongoing and capable of generating fully formed conspiracy theories like Venus on the Half Shell.

‘Man, I Went Viral’: My Day With Ahmed Mohamed, the Most Famous Boy on Earth

After the MSNBC segment, Eyman and I sit down in the hallway where she says the same thing happened to her as Ahmed.

“I got suspended from school for three days from this stupid same district, from this girl saying I wanted to blow up the school, something I had nothing to do with.”

Eyman talks with the slightest lisp, almost imperceptible, but it becomes stronger as she gets emotional.

“I got suspended and I didn’t do anything about it and so when I heard about Ahmed, I was so mad because it happened to me and I didn’t get to stand up, so I’m making sure he’s standing up because it’s not right. So I’m not jealous, I’m kinda like—it’s like he’s standing for me.”

Eyman said her suspension was in her first year of middle school, “my first year of attempting middle school in America. I knew English, but the culture was different, the people were different.”

Leading to the newest conspiracy theory - the parents won't sign a waiver allowing the school to discuss their children's records (or, essentially, releasing their children's records for a hostile segment of the populatoin to publically trash). Obviously, they must be hiding something (heavy sarcasm alert). I can't imagiine any responsible parent allowing that.

POPTARTFACT.jpg

But he's wasn't a fucking muslim setup!

'Nother words, she's saying what her brother got accused of is part of a pattern.

Not to mention, an uncorroborated hearsay anecdote isn't exactly basis to establish fact. Was she so accused, or is that what she heard? What was going on between these two girls? Was she suspended at all? And if so was it for an unproven accusation? WAY too many questions in all that but it doesn't stop Dimbart and Jihandwash and the usual hair-on-fire motley crew from running down the field talkin' 'bout "hey, looka me! I've got a football!"

Exactly. This is all part of the "Let's Attack the Family" freak show currently ongoing and capable of generating fully formed conspiracy theories like Venus on the Half Shell.

After the MSNBC segment, Eyman and I sit down in the hallway where she says the same thing happened to her as Ahmed.

“I got suspended from school for three days from this stupid same district, from this girl saying I wanted to blow up the school, something I had nothing to do with.”

Eyman talks with the slightest lisp, almost imperceptible, but it becomes stronger as she gets emotional.

“I got suspended and I didn’t do anything about it and so when I heard about Ahmed, I was so mad because it happened to me and I didn’t get to stand up, so I’m making sure he’s standing up because it’s not right. So I’m not jealous, I’m kinda like—it’s like he’s standing for me.”

Eyman said her suspension was in her first year of middle school, “my first year of attempting middle school in America. I knew English, but the culture was different, the people were different.”

Leading to the newest conspiracy theory - the parents won't sign a waiver allowing the school to discuss their children's records (or, essentially, releasing their children's records for a hostile segment of the populatoin to publically trash). Obviously, they must be hiding something (heavy sarcasm alert). I can't imagiine any responsible parent allowing that.
A girl from Burley high school was suspended for saying, " I'm so mad I'd like to kill someone, Last week
She wasn't a muslim either

A girl from Burley high school was suspended for saying, " I'm so mad I'd like to kill someone, Last week
She wasn't a muslim either

Was she arrested, put in handcuffs and interrogated without her parents by the police?

POPTARTFACT.jpg

Was he arrested, put in handcuffs and interrogated without his parents by the police?

Even YOU wouldn't LOCK UP a SEVEN year old, would you? It's a shame you haven't learned to use a SEARCH ENGINE and not make yourself look stupid!

1. Boy, 7, suspended for shaping pastry into gun,...
    www.foxnews.com/us/2013/03/05/boy-7-suspended-for...Cached
    Mar 04, 2013 · A 7-year-old Maryland boy was suspended from school for ... Boy, 7, suspended for shaping pastry into gun ... was eating a strawberry tart when he ...

POPTARTFACT.jpg

Was he arrested, put in handcuffs and interrogated without his parents by the police?

Even YOU wouldn't LOCK UP a SEVEN year old, would you? It's a shame you haven't learned to use a SEARCH ENGINE and not make yourself look stupid!

Mar 04, 2013 · A 7-year-old Maryland boy was suspended from school for ... Boy, 7, suspended for shaping pastry into gun ... was eating a strawberry tart when he ...

Didn't answer her question, didja?

How did this so called invention look like a clock?
If you knew anything about even the simplest electronics ..it would be easy the large red orange thingy is the read out or clock face
Nothing in the case remotely resembled explosives.
My guess is he bought the parts at radio shack

It's already been noted that its an old radio from the mid 80's that was ripped out and put in a pencil fucking case.

Ahmed built NOTHING.

Look the Dad is a player. I don't know what's going on with the kid but certainly more than one person has said the "sister speaks for him"

POPTARTFACT.jpg

Didn't answer her question, didja?

OCDPogo...girl, you got to read the link, you know, the link you always ask everyone for whenever they post something, even though you aren't smart enough to find one yourself... IF YOU WERE TRULY INTERESTED instead of simply TROLLING people... That OCD problem is getting MUCH WORSE!

POPTARTFACT.jpg

Nice dodge. So you are admitting he was not arrested, put in handcuffs, and interrogated. In other words he was treated like any other misbehaving 7 yr old.

Let's look at the details shall we?

Boy should have been suspended for Pop-Tart gun: official
The incident, which is often called "the Pop-Tart case," happened at an Anne Arundel County school last year when the child was just 7 and in the second grade.

Andrew W. Nussbaum, the hearing examiner, rejected arguments from the boy's family that the school overreacted and reflected their anti-gun biases in the decision, the Washington Post reported.

He wrote a 30-page opinion, dated June 26, supporting the principal's stance that the suspension was based on a history of inappropriate behavior — not just the Pop-Tart incident.

"As much as the parents want this case to be about a 'gun,' it is, rather, a case about classroom disruption from a student who has had a long history of disruptive behavior and for whom the school had attempted a list of other strategies and interventions before resorting to a suspension," Nussbaum wrote.

Looks like this kid has had a long history of disruptive behavior and guns (or anti-gun bias) has little to do with the suspension.

But - facts, as usual don't matter since he has been well rewarded for this - lifetime NRA membership: Pop-Tart Gun Suspension Leads To NRA Membership For Weary 8-Year-Old. (which begs the question - is this the sort of kid that really should have access to guns?)

And - more interesting is the schools response to requests for more information. Contrast this with Ahmed's school's response, where they accused the family of refusing to sign a form that would allow them to share private information with the media: School Officials Stand Firm On Pop-Tart Gun Suspension

But Anne Arundel County Schools spokesman Bob Mosier would not confirm a meeting even took place.

"This is a student-specific matter and our school system is not going to have any comment on it, except for this: This is a matter between the school, a student and his parents," Mosier said. "It's not, and it should not be, fodder for a publicity stunt by an attorney who seems to believe that his young client's best interests are somehow served by trying this case in the media." ___

Look the Dad is a player. I don't know what's going on with the kid but certainly more than one person has said the "sister speaks for him"

Evidence? The kid is 14 - having an older sibling or parent intervene with the media is not inappropriate. How would you handle it if your child is beset by the media like that?

POPTARTFACT.jpg

Nice dodge. So you are admitting he was not arrested, put in handcuffs, and interrogated. In other words he was treated like any other misbehaving 7 yr old.

Let's look at the details shall we?

Boy should have been suspended for Pop-Tart gun: official
The incident, which is often called "the Pop-Tart case," happened at an Anne Arundel County school last year when the child was just 7 and in the second grade.

Andrew W. Nussbaum, the hearing examiner, rejected arguments from the boy's family that the school overreacted and reflected their anti-gun biases in the decision, the Washington Post reported.

He wrote a 30-page opinion, dated June 26, supporting the principal's stance that the suspension was based on a history of inappropriate behavior — not just the Pop-Tart incident.

"As much as the parents want this case to be about a 'gun,' it is, rather, a case about classroom disruption from a student who has had a long history of disruptive behavior and for whom the school had attempted a list of other strategies and interventions before resorting to a suspension," Nussbaum wrote.

Looks like this kid has had a long history of disruptive behavior and guns (or anti-gun bias) has little to do with the suspension.

But - facts, as usual don't matter since he has been well rewarded for this - lifetime NRA membership: Pop-Tart Gun Suspension Leads To NRA Membership For Weary 8-Year-Old. (which begs the question - is this the sort of kid that really should have access to guns?)

And - more interesting is the schools response to requests for more information. Contrast this with Ahmed's school's response, where they accused the family of refusing to sign a form that would allow them to share private information with the media: School Officials Stand Firm On Pop-Tart Gun Suspension

But Anne Arundel County Schools spokesman Bob Mosier would not confirm a meeting even took place.

"This is a student-specific matter and our school system is not going to have any comment on it, except for this: This is a matter between the school, a student and his parents," Mosier said. "It's not, and it should not be, fodder for a publicity stunt by an attorney who seems to believe that his young client's best interests are somehow served by trying this case in the media." ___
The muslim kid was FOURTEEN YEARS OLD!!! STOP being a bleeding heart liberal, and TRY using your common sense, for a change!

1. Child suicide bombers in the Israeli–Palestinian...
    en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Child_suicide_bombers_in_the...Cached
    ... a 15-year-old suicide bomber was ... a 14-year-old Palestinian boy was ... The typical technique of creating Middle Eastern Muslim suicide bombers ...

Forum List

Back