A Black man carrying a gun in Washington DC arrested. Is this racism at it fullest, or just the police arresting a Trump supporter who is "Black"?

Avowed Trump supporter arrested near Capitol for carrying gun; woman charged with impersonating police (msn.com)

“I keep telling him Black men can’t walk around with guns on his hip, but he doesn’t believe me,” she said. She said she received a voice-mail message from him early Sunday saying he had been arrested, but had not yet spoken with him.
So we keep hearing how President Trump was a racist, yet here is a black man openly carrying(which is legal in Virginia) a weapon and walking in Washington DC, when some policeman profiled this guy and arrested him just because he was exercising his 2nd amendment. Should Washington DC burn for such police brutality against a law abiding citizen or is it okay to put this guy in jail, because he supported President Trump, even though he was a black guy...
No, the racism is you starting a thread on it. But what's new?
You are like the kettle calling the pot black.......
Question: Do you honestly believe that?
The delusional and/or dishonest around here is why I seldom come down this way. I might as well have a discussion with my cat.
Believe that a black man from Virginia was arrested for openly carrying(which is legal in Virginia) or that he was a President Trump supporter?
But he was carrying in DC where it's not. Did I get that straight?

I don't see where his color has anything to do with it.
Black people carry illegal in Washington DC all the time, thus murdering their fellow blacks, and usually never get caught, but this guy walks in, and just like that, get arrested....
I know all about DC and how fucked up the place is, i tried for a CC license but they said i wasnt rich enough at the time.
You aware they're on tightened security right now?
i wonder why?

thomas-jefferson-when-the-people-fear-the-government.jpg

Avowed Trump supporter arrested near Capitol for carrying gun; woman charged with impersonating police (msn.com)

“I keep telling him Black men can’t walk around with guns on his hip, but he doesn’t believe me,” she said. She said she received a voice-mail message from him early Sunday saying he had been arrested, but had not yet spoken with him.
So we keep hearing how President Trump was a racist, yet here is a black man openly carrying(which is legal in Virginia) a weapon and walking in Washington DC, when some policeman profiled this guy and arrested him just because he was exercising his 2nd amendment. Should Washington DC burn for such police brutality against a law abiding citizen or is it okay to put this guy in jail, because he supported President Trump, even though he was a black guy...
The delusional and/or dishonest around here is why I seldom come down this way. I might as well have a discussion with my cat.
Believe that a black man from Virginia was arrested for openly carrying(which is legal in Virginia) or that he was a President Trump supporter?

Black people carry illegal in Washington DC all the time, thus murdering their fellow blacks, and usually never get caught, but this guy walks in, and just like that, get arrested....
I know all about DC and how fucked up the place is, i tried for a CC license but they said i wasnt rich enough at the time.
i wonder why?

View attachment 444429
Inbred retarded terrorists are running around loose. Thats why.

i wonder why?

View attachment 444429
1610940987785.png

'

The Second Amendment applies everywhere in the United State or under the jurisdiction thereof.

It is those who will not obey the Second Amendment who are the criminals.
'Kay, Bob. Try that defense in court.
You people are drifting farther and farther away from reality every day.

Racial discrimination at its worst! Just because DC is in a lockdown doesn't mean every black person shouldn't be carrying ten guns and 500 rounds! They shoiuld be exempt! Everyone knows black people are the friend of Biden and the democrats! Get that guy a good layer!!! :omg:

'
It is those who will not obey the Second Amendment who are the criminals.
'Kay, Bob. Try that defense in court.
You people are drifting farther and farther away from reality every day.

When courts refuse to obey the law, that does not make their actions legitimate. It only proves how corrupt they are.

The Second Amendment is absolutely clear and explicit. The people have a right to keep and bear arms, and government is absolutely, unconditionally forbidden from infringing this right. Every act by any part of government which violates this right is a criminal act, an act of lawlessness and corruption.

Forum List

Back