A Better Budget

The problem with this budget is the word progressive.

Yo, 4.08 trillion deficit reduction? How about the spending side that they didn`t mention?

"GTP"
ChangeCongress-FollowTheMoney696.png

I got two paragraphs in and knew not to read further.
It is rhetoric. Nothing but pure political junk.
It is both hilarious and tragic they try to blame the terribly unbalanced "recovery" since 2009 that has ONLY benefited the wealthiest in the nation - PERIOD - on republicans in the house.
Pure and complete dung. PERIOD.

Yet another example of people who fail to understand that GOVERNMENT IS NOT CAPABLE OF GENERATING WEALTH.

Every dollar that Government spends is a dollar that comes out of some taxpayer's pocket. Government has no money of its own. Government cannot "invest" in anything.

The purpose of government is to create a society where we, the people, can be free to pursue our own happiness and prosperity. To the extent that it does anything other than that, it is doing it with stolen money.

The Constitution lays out very clearly and precisely what the Federal Government is empowered to do, and everything else is reserved to the states or to the people.

It ain't that complicated.

And as for "...it polls very well..." try this: Lets pass a law that provides a free Mercedes to every U.S. resident over 16 years old. Do you think that would "poll very well"? Would that make it a good idea? Or are the people in Congress supposed to act like adults?

Silly nutters.

Silly for what specifically?
That I don't trust yet another fantasy land promise from politicians, or that I have a problem trusting a group of lawmakers that try and blame the last 6 years overwhelming benefit to the wealthy on just republicans?

So, specifically how is this "nutty"?

And furthermore - why does no one on the left even ACKNOWLEDGE that this wonderful recovery has ONLY benefited the top 7%?
WHy?

Silly nutters.

That I don't trust yet another fantasy land promise from politicians, or that I have a problem trusting a group of lawmakers that try and blame the last 6 years overwhelming benefit to the wealthy on just republicans?

And furthermore - why does no one on the left even ACKNOWLEDGE that this wonderful recovery has ONLY benefited the top 7%?
WHy?

Still waiting...

Yet another example of people who fail to understand that GOVERNMENT IS NOT CAPABLE OF GENERATING WEALTH.

Every dollar that Government spends is a dollar that comes out of some taxpayer's pocket. Government has no money of its own. Government cannot "invest" in anything.

The purpose of government is to create a society where we, the people, can be free to pursue our own happiness and prosperity. To the extent that it does anything other than that, it is doing it with stolen money.

The Constitution lays out very clearly and precisely what the Federal Government is empowered to do, and everything else is reserved to the states or to the people.

It ain't that complicated.

And as for "...it polls very well..." try this: Lets pass a law that provides a free Mercedes to every U.S. resident over 16 years old. Do you think that would "poll very well"? Would that make it a good idea? Or are the people in Congress supposed to act like adults?

Blah....blah...blah....small government....blah blah...lower taxes....blah blah..fewer regulations...blah blah blah.....personal responsibility....blah blah...no abortion...blah blah....sanctity of marriage...blah blah!

Silly nutters.

WHy?

Still Waiting

Silly nutters.

WHy?

Still waiting...
Keep waiting. I don't respect you enough to spend even a few minutes on you. You can't claim the populist mantle. That's ours. Idiot.

Keep waiting. I don't respect you enough to spend even a few minutes on you. You can't claim the populist mantle. That's ours. Idiot.

Translate: "Keep waiting. I refuse to open my mind to anything that goes against Obama or liberal beliefs. All I want to do is throw insults around and make baseless accusations"

Translate: "Keep waiting. I refuse to open my mind to anything that goes against Obama or liberal beliefs. All I want to do is throw insults around and make baseless accusations"

Nope. You haven't read the progressive budget. Your mind is closed. On top of that, you have a shitty persona. Not likeable at all. So.....why not just fuck off?

Nope. You haven't read the progressive budget. Your mind is closed. On top of that, you have a shitty persona. Not likeable at all. So.....why not just fuck off?

Ahh...I didn't realize you were such a rude infantile.
You may return to your mothers tit and talk to me when you grow up.

Ahh...I didn't realize you were such a rude infantile.
You may return to your mothers tit and talk to me when you grow up.

And you may talk to me when you read the fucking budget.

the only good budget will came after there is a Balanced Budget Amendment like all the states have. Democrats however are too irresponsible to allow something that makes so much sense!!

A balanced budget amendment would be stupid. There are times when a nation must be able to spend more than it takes in. When at war, for example.

The problem occurs when the federal government PERMANENTLY, as a matter of bi-partisan policy, decides to spend more than it can ever hope to take in, on an annual basis.

Which is our situation now (unless the Republican House budget proposal is what it says it is).

Forum List

Back