A 2010 Rockefeller Foundation Paper Predicted How a Pandemic Can Be Used to Establish Global Authoritarian Power

buttercup

Diamond Member
Apr 9, 2010
In this 2014 interview, investigative journalist Harry Vox reads from a think tank document published in 2010 that is very interesting, for reasons that will be obvious if you watch the video. Recently many others have been talking about this also.

Although in this video he's talking about Ebola, the question is, are "pandemics" (or other "crises" for that matter) used as pretexts for global power grabs and bringing about the next level of control, as foretold in this 2010 Rockefeller Foundation document? I think the answer is obvious, but if you disagree, feel free to share your 2 cents.

I am going to copy / paste something I just posted on another thread, about how this think tank paper from 10 years ago "predicted" exactly what is going on today.

One of the things in that report was the trick of pointing to the countries (like China) who had a very totalitarian response, then saying, "See? Look how it worked for them, we need to do that over here!" (Never mind that the numbers are fraudulent and the whole thing is manipulated, the point is that they condition people to accept authoritarianism by claiming that's the only way to beat the boogeyman pandemic.)

Here's an excerpt from the report that was spoken about in the video above.

Keep in mind this was written 10 years ago. I'll bold the pertinent parts.

The pandemic blanketed the planet — though disproportionate numbers died in Africa, Southeast Asia, and Central America, where the virus spread like wildfire in the absence of official containment protocols. But even in developed countries, containment was a challenge. The United States's initial policy of "strongly discouraging" citizens from flying proved deadly in its leniency, accelerating the spread of the virus not just within the U.S. but across borders. However, a few countries did fare better — China in particular. The Chinese government's quick imposition and enforcement of mandatory quarantine for all citizens, as well as its instant and near-hermetic sealing off of all borders, saved millions of lives, stopping the spread of the virus far earlier than in other countries and enabling a swifter post- pandemic recovery.

China's government was not the only one that took extreme measures to protect its citizens from risk and exposure. During the pandemic, national leaders around the world flexed their authority and imposed airtight rules and restrictions, from the mandatory wearing of face masks to body-temperature checks at the entries to communal spaces like train stations and supermarkets. Even after the pandemic faded, this more authoritarian control and oversight of citizens and their activities stuck and even intensified. In order to protect themselves from the spread of increasingly global problems — from pandemics and transnational terrorism to environmental crises and rising poverty— leaders around the world took a firmer grip on power.

It figures it'd be something like that.

Haha, yeah. Another thing that is interesting and almost funny to me is that if you look at the Event 201 footage (the 'drill' for a global pandemic, held in October of last year, before this whole "pandemic" started) so much of what they talked about in their dress rehearsal is now on the nightly news. But I'm sure that's just a coincidence! :71: If you ever have some time to kill, just watch their Event 201 video.

And by the way, one of the main groups behind Event 201, the World Economic Forum, is the same group who is pushing the "The Great Reset", which is all about bringing about new global systems to deal with "global challenges." It's always the same crowd behind all these scams.

Forum List

Back