94% of the universe’s galaxies are permanently beyond our reach

Well, not necessarily. We could, potentially, be in a cyclical universe. All the matter, energy, stuff, whatever gets thrown out at the Big Bang, and then gets pushed around the universe back to the starting point to be repeated again.
Back to the "starting point"? I dont get that. There is no origin point of the big bang. I am missing something.

Back to the "starting point"? I dont get that. There is no origin point of the big bang. I am missing something.

Well, there is some original point of the Big Bang. It happened somewhere. But it might not actually be the same location, it might not even be the same point in time. Imagine a bicycle inner tube, where on part of the inner tube has problem and there's only enough space in the hole for 1/10th of a atom to fit through. All the the energy, mass, whatever gets pushed into the tiny hole, explode, implodes, does whatever it does and gets fired around the inner tube. Sure, the bike is still moving, so the place is different in some senses than it was the first time.

Only for the past century or so, about two at best. Prior to that has been tens to hundreds of thousands of years of rather so progression, just short of stagnant.

I'd hesitate to expect it will continue to be "exponential", yet won't rule such out.
I hope development will continue at present pace. Only time will tell.

Well, not in these three dimensions. Maybe in a higher dimension? Fascinating stuff, though.

Touched on a bit here:

Well, there are theories and the reality is we just don't know. I'm not saying this is how it is, just presenting stuff that shows just how little we do know. Less than we think we know.

Unless there is some tremendous breakthrough in science and technology, 100% of the galaxies (other than our own) are beyond our reach. It would be a major undertaking simply to be able to reach the nearest star (that is not our sun).

Even if we discover technology that can send probes to another galaxy, another problem would be that humans are unlikely to be able to endure such a trip.

Yes but your article does NOT say Venus is 90% Sulfuric acid you lying Blind POS>

"Your article doesn't even mention "Sulfuric acid" you Deluded Moron.
`
It's you who is the moron if you believe Venus is not over 90% sulfuric acid.

What gets me is the atheist scientists who think life can exist there and that we'll find some type of life. I rather deal with the global warming on Earth. Huge waste of money listening to these stupid atheist scientists. Are you going to back them up now just to prove me wrong :p ?

It's you who is the moron if you believe Venus is not over 90% sulfuric acid.

What gets me is the atheist scientists who think life can exist there and that we'll find some type of life. I rather deal with the global warming on Earth. Huge waste of money listening to these stupid atheist scientists. Are you going to back them up now just to prove me wrong :p ?
SO NO answer to being caught in a 100% LIE.
It wasn't even in your article
You're no Christian, you're a sociopath, criminal, and a Fraud.
`

Last edited:
Less than we think we know.
I think scientists are just as aware of that as you are. They freely admit they proceed from assumptions that are not 100% certain. They have to operate this way. Else they would have to stay home and stop doing science. If we spent the time hedging every statement when discussing these topics, that would take longer than the explanations.

Nevertheless, it is quite safe to call certain things "true" and "fact". Like, evolution. Like, the existence of s supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy.

SO NO answer to being caught in a 100% LIE.
It wasn't even in your article
You're no Christian, you're a sociopath, criminal, and a Fraud.
`
You're such a trivial. You sound so worried that you call it a LIE. I can easily find a current article on Venus' horrible environment for life. It's you who is a FAT LIAR because I'm not a sociopath, criminal, and fraud.

What is important for the atheists is to find life outside of Earth. That would be some kind of evidence for abiogenesis and evolution as the Bible doesn't say life was created anywhere else. You could have panspermia from Earth, but that's highly unlikely due to the harsh solar winds.

Anyway, your anger and ad hominem attacks show how insecure you are as evolution is not observable. No life elsewhere would show evidence for creation. It was God who created natural selection, too. It is just further evidence for creation and against evolution and evolutionary thinking.

That doesnt make any sense. This is the science section, not the Rubber Room where you usually reside. Explain and support your claims and ideas. Put on your big boy pants. Or stick to the Rubber Room.

It's OK. You tell us again how awareness come from Lego blocks if you stack them jussssssssssst right

It sounds like Venus is the next planet in our solar system to explore, but I doubt it will be found habitable for us. I don't think Mars was either, but NASA's atheist scientists won't admit it. They may still want to send humans there, but that's a mistake imho.

It's OK. You tell us again how awareness come from Lego blocks if you stack them jussssssssssst right
Are you saying your sky daddy is too stupid or weak to have created humans via abiogenesis and evolution? You dont seem to think much of his abilities, as far as sky daddies go.

It sounds like Venus is the next planet in our solar system to explore, but I doubt it will be found habitable for us. I don't think Mars was either, but NASA's atheist scientists won't admit it. They may still want to send humans there, but that's a mistake imho.
Any planet is "habitable", if we protect ourselves from the environment. Is outer space "habitable"? People live in outer space.

I think scientists are just as aware of that as you are. They freely admit they proceed from assumptions that are not 100% certain. They have to operate this way. Else they would have to stay home and stop doing science. If we spent the time hedging every statement when discussing these topics, that would take longer than the explanations.

Nevertheless, it is quite safe to call certain things "true" and "fact". Like, evolution. Like, the existence of s supermassive black hole at the center of our galaxy.

Yes, I'd suggest a lot of scientists are aware of that. It's the general public that thinks we KNOW everything.

Some things become "fact" simply because people hear it a few times, though.

Forum List

Back