911 WTC 7 Silent Thermate Demolition, Debunkers Grab Your Ankles!

In case you haven't noticed, 9/11ij, I don't feed the trolls; I send them packing. True, they usually return after convalescing for a few days, weeks, or in some cases...months, but it's always a pleasure to show them to the door time after time.

Regarding your concern that these 9/11 discussions are intended to distract people like me from more recent goings-on, I can assure you that I do my due diligence to keep abreast of current events from both independent and mainstream sources, and my activity in the ongoing 9/11 debate is in no way distorting my perspective on the more current activities of some of the same groups that were involved in the 9/11 operation.
now I have to give you points for the most delusional, pretentious completely false but humorous post of the day...

someone farted in here.^

Yeah, but I caught a whiff of validation among the carrots and throw-up. :laugh:
Olfactory hallucinations are a type of hallucination which involves the olfactory system. Patients who experience olfactory hallucinations think that they are smelling something when there is nothing in the environment producing the odor being experienced. They may be able to describe the smell in detail, and they can have reactions to the smell, such as gagging at the smell of feces or increased saliva production at the smell of chocolate chip cookies. Although phantosmia, as it is known to the medical community, may seem primarily like an interesting curiosity, it can actually be a sign that a patient has a severe medical problem, and people who smell things which don't exist definitely need to see a doctor.

One of the most common causes for these hallucinations is brain damage. The olfactory system is a physical sensory system, just like the systems used to allow people to perceive touch and vision, and damage to that system can interfere with its function. People with tumors or severe head injuries can start to smell phantom odors as a result of confused neurons along the sensory system's pathways.

Here you go, Daws. That's a peer-reviewed study on the dissociations between the capacities of atypical brains to comprehend figurative expressions as distinct from literal ones. It may be of use to your wife and others close to you. ;)

Here you go, Daws. That's a peer-reviewed study on the dissociations between the capacities of atypical brains to comprehend figurative expressions as distinct from literal ones. It may be of use to your wife and others close to you. ;)
not necessary.
I'm in the figurative expression biz ( show biz)
I realize you were attempting to be clever but then again there's always some truth in even the most fanciful musings..

cant believe you go out of your way to be nice to resident troll.that you wont use the deserving name dawgshit for him.

cant believe you go out of your way to be nice to resident troll.that you wont use the deserving name dawgshit for him.

Nice to Daws?! I don't know whose posts you've been reading, but apparently they haven't been mine!

I've never been big on name-calling as a means of getting my digs in, if you know what I mean. I don't know, calling someone a poopy-head just seems too obvious and easy to me. Subtlety is much more satisfying. You should try it sometime. ;)

Nice to Daws?! I don't know whose posts you've been reading, but apparently they haven't been mine!

I've never been big on name-calling as a means of getting my digs in, if you know what I mean. I don't know, calling someone a poopy-head just seems too obvious and easy to me. Subtlety is much more satisfying. You should try it sometime. ;)
right! you are as subtle as a chainsaw..
handjob could never be taught subtly the concept is too far evolved for him to grasp it..

lg_Cougar_chainsaw_carvings.jpg.JPG

Carving and Sculpting with a Chainsaw - Chainsaw Carving Chain Saw Sculpture

The right tool for the desired outcome. That's my motto.

the NIST collapse scenario is not possible that is why it has never happened before and will never happen again

Normal people know that those who pretend to know the future are frauds and we all know for sure that the Towers and WTC7 did indeed fall as described by the NIST findings.

those who pretend to know the future are frauds

There is a video with somebody saying "keep your eye on that building, its coming down"
and there are all sorts of claims that the firefighters, and others knew that WTC7 was going to fall, before it fell.
Chrystal ball?

those who pretend to know the future are frauds

There is a video with somebody saying "keep your eye on that building, its coming down"
and there are all sorts of claims that the firefighters, and others knew that WTC7 was going to fall, before it fell.
Chrystal ball?

Apples and oranges but you make an important point. Those at ground zero on 9/11 could see the damage done to WTC7 by large falling chunks of the Towers and knew what came next. Neither Eots nor anyone else can predict "that will never happen again."

Forum List

Back