911 another stake through the heart of the official story huggers!

but the wing went behind wtc2

I guess the left side of the wtc2 was behind the plane too huh?

if the plane was real WHY all the cgi

Moving goalposts now because you fucked up BIG TIME?

Typical truther...

from the OP the question is why? If the plane was real WHY all the cgi? its ALL part of cgi.

no golapost moving what soever unless you are too tarded to understand all means all/any.

I am still waiting for validation of that impossible flight path you posted

Listen you simple minded fool, the CGI is what your fellow truthers do to videos. Thousands of people saw the second plane hit. Unless you think that all of those people in NTC were in on the conspiracy, you have to understand that there was no fake plane. to claim that ghe plane was a fake is a really stupid position to take.

If you weren't referring to two different buildings that were supposedly BEHIND the plane then why did you post to different animated gifs?

This one (which you fucked up on) which you said has the plane wing going BEHIND a building that was blocks away...

Then you posted this one of the right wing supposedly passing behind WTC2 a second later in the same video...

Why the two different building references when you supposedly made a "typo" and meant to say WTC2?

:cuckoo:

Let's go over this again. The first animated gif you provided was supposedly proof of the plane being CGI because the left wing went BEHIND a building that was supposedly WAY behind it. Turns out the building was at 28 Washington street and was NOT behind the flight path NOR the twin towers.

Then you try and save your lying ass by posting a second animtaed gif and claim that it was WTC2 you were talking about all along.

What a complete dumbass!

Kinda makes you think KooKoo is intentionally trying to make the 9/11 CT Movement look silly. If so he's doing a great job.

what good do you think it does to lie when everyone but insane psychopathic troughers can clearly see the wing tip disappears at the edge of the wtc2

What you post this then if you meant WTC2?
so lets slow it down a little bit so we can see whats going on

no one needs to be a graphics expert to see the wing of flight 175 magically go behind a building several blocks away.

Show where in the animated gif above the right wing supposedly goes behind WTC2. Or do you need to post the OTHER animated gif?

:lol:

For the umpteenth time, the building that obscures the left wing in the animtaed gif above is 28 Washington Street. That's about 1800 feet SOUTH of where WTC2 was. It SHOULD have obscured the wing. No CGI needed fuckstick.

You just can't keep your lies straight can you?

If you weren't referring to two different buildings that were supposedly BEHIND the plane then why did you post to different animated gifs?

This one (which you fucked up on) which you said has the plane wing going BEHIND a building that was blocks away...

Then you posted this one of the right wing supposedly passing behind WTC2 a second later in the same video...

Why the two different building references when you supposedly made a "typo" and meant to say WTC2?

Let's go over this again. The first animated gif you provided was supposedly proof of the plane being CGI because the left wing went BEHIND a building that was supposedly WAY behind it. Turns out the building was at 28 Washington street and was NOT behind the flight path NOR the twin towers.

Then you try and save your lying ass by posting a second animtaed gif and claim that it was WTC2 you were talking about all along.

What a complete dumbass!

Kinda makes you think KooKoo is intentionally trying to make the 9/11 CT Movement look silly. If so he's doing a great job.

Not that the truth movement needs any help looking silly, but my God...

:eek:

What a complete dumbass!

you can see the wing disappear behind the building, you claim that was the flight path prove it.

you have not shown that to be a fact, flight path, so you suffer from Alzheimers too huh

Last edited:
what good do you think it does to lie when everyone but insane psychopathic troughers can clearly see the wing tip disappears at the edge of the wtc2

What you post this then if you meant WTC2?
so lets slow it down a little bit so we can see whats going on

no one needs to be a graphics expert to see the wing of flight 175 magically go behind a building several blocks away.

Show where in the animated gif above the right wing supposedly goes behind WTC2. Or do you need to post the OTHER animated gif?

For the umpteenth time, the building that obscures the left wing in the animtaed gif above is 28 Washington Street. That's about 1800 feet SOUTH of where WTC2 was. It SHOULD have obscured the wing. No CGI needed fuckstick.

You just can't keep your lies straight can you?

not until you prove the flight path, some debunker just made that shit up and you cut and paste it as if it is a fact, well prove it then.

right here

Last edited:

whats that?

have you figured out what free fall is yet? Looks to me like the OShuggers look pretty tarded in their neanderthal little box

you people od'd on stoopid pills

Last edited:

you can see the wing disappear behind the building, you claim that was the flight path prove it.

you have not shown that to be a fact, flight path, so you suffer from Alzheimers too huh

Hey Koko. Where did you think the building was located that made it weird when it obscured the wing? North of the towers?

Let's think about this logically, Kokomojojo.

If CGI were used (presumably in conjunction with preset explosives), why on Earth would they generate an image with no visible identifying markings and a strange pod-shaped attachment on the undercarriage ...which has been called into question as a potential RC guidance system in its own right?!

In other words: why would the CGI footage leave any room for conspiracy theorists?

In other words: why would the CGI footage leave any room for conspiracy theorists?

I would like to know how Koko thinks the video was artificially generated to remove the wing as it approached WTC2?

How does one do that without blowing the whole operation like you suggested?

I mean if that plane was added in, then someone had to remove the wing to make it look like it went behind WTC2 right?

Let's think about this logically, Kokomojojo.

If CGI were used (presumably in conjunction with preset explosives), why on Earth would they generate an image with no visible identifying markings and a strange pod-shaped attachment on the undercarriage ...which has been called into question as a potential RC guidance system in its own right?!

this isnt about pods, I dont buy into this ghost pod shit.

well not every device used for demolition is classified as an explosive

there is no reason for rc guidance system in a cgi plane.

Last edited:

I would like to know how Koko thinks the video was artificially generated to remove the wing as it approached WTC2?

How does one do that without blowing the whole operation like you suggested?

I mean if that plane was added in, then someone had to remove the wing to make it look like it went behind WTC2 right?

thats your drama to sort out, I dont give a shit, the only thing I am concerned with is the cgi.

I want to know why everything is cgi if there was a real plane

I want to see Tojo's proof that no one has messed with these videos...........

Proof to me that these Gifs are real..........

what do you seem to get is that the original was messed with, pretty sure you can still download it from cnn

Forum List

Back