90% Of Racism In America Is From The Left

Where is your data??

Dude you need to quote who you're talking to.
It’s in the quote box wtf you talking about

Look at your post 164. Nobody is quoted. So nobody is showing up in the forum having a fucking clue who you're talking to.
It shows in mine
Well if "fuck your link" is how you roll, …..
Holla

In The Library of Congress.
Link?

Already posted, stupid.
Nope you never did

You claim to have read it.
That’s not data THAT WAS A STORY LOL

That is what we grown-ups call history. There is a link at the bottom of the page where you can contact the Library of Congress if you want further information.

Already posted, stupid.
Nope you never did

That is what we grown-ups call history. There is a link at the bottom of the page where you can contact the Library of Congress if you want further information.
Your a funny guy with your stories. Haha live it in real life

Already posted, stupid.
Nope you never did

Says the wet behind the ears little nobody.

Nope you never did

I wish I was. I’m in it and am affected by it! it’s time to put Americans first those actions of people that don’t want to assimilate need to be meet head on

I wish I was. I’m in it and am affected by it! it’s time to put Americans first [sic] those actions of people that don’t want to assimilate need to be meet [sic] head on

You should try meeting a grammar book head-on.

I wish I was. I’m in it and am affected by it! it’s time to put Americans first [sic] those actions of people that don’t want to assimilate need to be meet [sic] head on

Grammar police haha

Grammar police haha

Illiterate loser, hahaha.

Grammar police haha

Facts are facts ,, you can’t counter any of my arguments with substance.

Grammar police haha

The fact is that you can’t string together three sentences in proper English. You simply cannot.

Grammar police haha

The fact is that you can’t string together three sentences in proper English. You simply cannot.
I can string together Competent facts backed up by real life numbers, and real life experience, you can’t counter anything I say.. you are a troll

Grammar police haha

I can string together Competent facts backed up by real life numbers, and real life experience, .....ll

No, you don’t. You never have.

Grammar police haha

I can string together Competent facts backed up by real life numbers, and real life experience, .....ll

And that’s your counter argument, trolling lol poor guy hahah I actually fell bad for you haha

every thing I say is true.. all latin places are all high in crime. Low wages

And that’s your counter argument, trolling lol poor guy hahah I actually fell [sic] bad for you haha

Nothing you say is true, you are just a shot-nosed little punk repeating the talking points of other cowards over 150 years ago.

Americans hello every native of the country tells foreigners to assimilate if you don’t what’s going on in inner cities across America happens,, shit holes .. America has a culture that has a class in order to maintain it you must tell foreigners to assimilate

Bullshit.
We have division in our cities NORTH END ALWASY AMERICA FIRST, China town AMERICA FIRST!
East Boston. Columbia first El Salvador first Dominican republic first!

enough is enough
So much white male fragility so little time.

It is time. For this.

717417926-NoWhiteGuilt.jpg
If you didn't, you wouldn't be so safe spacedly sensitive.

Safe spaces? Perhaps I was not clear.

29wzph.jpg

And that’s your counter argument, trolling lol poor guy hahah I actually fell [sic] bad for you haha

Nothing you say is true, you are just a shot-nosed little punk repeating the talking points of other cowards over 150 years ago.
I’m kinda living thru it,, lol feel free to try to show me signs of assimilating lol

I’m kinda living thru it,, lol feel free to try to show me signs of assimilating lol

If you ever spent any time in the real world, you’d see it all over in many ways.

If you ever spent any time in the real world, you’d see it all over in many ways.
Well counter it something I said

I've been pointing this out for years.....now somebody has admitted it.....and he was a leftist at one time:

23hd3y.jpg

90% of the Racism in America Comes from the Democratic Party and the Left
roger_simon_thumbnail_2-6-13-1.sized-50x50xf.jpg

By Roger L. Simon June 25, 2015
chat comments
Ninety percent of the racism in America today comes from the Democratic Party and the Left. They live off it and exploit it. It is unconscionable to the degree they do this, ruining the lives and futures of the very people they say they are helping in the process.

I am uniquely positioned to say this because I spent most of my life on the Left and was a civil rights worker in the South in my early twenties. I was also, to my everlasting regret, a donor to the Black Panther Party in the seventies.

So I have seen this personally from both sides and my conclusion is inescapable. The Left is far, far worse. They are obsessed with race in a manner that does not allow them to see straight. Further, they project racism onto others continually, exacerbating situations, which in most instances weren't even there in the first place. From Al Sharpton to Hillary Clinton, they all do it.

Barack Obama is one of the worst offenders in this regard. Recently, in reaction to the horrid actions of the deranged, but solitary racist Dylann Root, the president claimed racism is in our DNA.

How could he possibly utter such nonsense and who was he talking about? The majority of Americans are from families that came to this country after slavery existed. Many of those were escaping oppression of their own. In my case my family was fleeing the pogroms of Eastern Europe. Many of the members of my family who stayed behind ended up gassed in Auschwitz or exterminated in Treblinka.

Is Obama telling me that racism is in my DNA? What a wretched and insulting statement. If he means that, he should tell it to me face-to-face.

If he does, I will tell him what I think. The racial situation in this country has gotten decidedly worse since he took office. And he is a great deal to blame. Ever since the beer summit it was obvious he was disingenuous and harmful on the subject of race, seeking to stir the pot when it was actually empty or nearly. His claim that if he had had a son he would look like Travyon Martin was ridiculous and self-serving in the extreme. Barack Obama is a product of the fanciest private school in Hawaii and his children go to Sidwell Friends, the fanciest school in D. C. He takes vacations on Oahu and his wife parties in Switzerland. He had as much in common with Trayvon as I do with the queen of Spain.

The truth is the USA is remarkably un-racist for a country its size. We weren't always that way, obviously, but we walked the walk and we are now. Or were. The Democrat Party and its assorted media hacks are trying to take us backwards. They suffer from nostalgia for racism for the glorious days when they could assert their moral superiority. Sorry, those days are over. The only way to stop remaining racism is to stop it, not talk about it, impute racism to people who don't have it and generally do everything possible to divide the American people from themselves.

And, Democrats, above all if you care about black people, stop it. All you're doing is making their lives worse. 90% of the Racism in America Comes from the Democratic Party and the Left

abbc2d34541a2a62f0ec1e6fd19efd33.jpeg

You wrote this moronic, despicable racist bullshit...are you a leftist?

Guns Aren't The Threat, Blacks w. or without Guns Are

Forum List

Back