90/10 Is Fake News

Further, Article 2 section 4 specifies that removal from office through impeachment is for treason, bribery, and high crimes and misdemeanors. Does that mean a president is above the law when it comes to any other crimes?

Like what, traffic tickets?

P.S. President Nixon was named as an UNINDICTED co-conspirator for precisely this reason. President Ford then pardoned Nixon because he was no longer protected from indictment.

What constitutes high crimes and misdemeanors is, so far as I know, still somewhat undefined. That said, more than just traffic tickets would likely fall outside of that phrase.

High Crimes and Misdemeanors - Constitutional Rights Foundation

Sure, how about you do New Day with Cuomo. They are on for 3 hours every morning so you have plenty of material. Go ahead and show me some fake news from that show from this week

LOL 3-6 AM PDT. I will record & comment.

P.S. Did you read the examples I posted earlier today?
Ok, 3 hours to dig through for fake news. Did you watch? Whatchyagot?!

That's right libtards, when 90% of the MSM coverage of President Trump is negative, that is fake news by definition. Don't the 66 million people who voted for him have any legitimate views that should also be presented? Portrayal of a false consensus is the hallmark of propaganda.

Yeah, but they'll keep doing it until something is done about it.

What constitutes high crimes and misdemeanors is, so far as I know, still somewhat undefined. That said, more than just traffic tickets would likely fall outside of that phrase.

misdemeanor
n. a lesser crime punishable by a fine and/or county jail time for up to one year. Misdemeanors are distinguished from felonies which can be punished by a state prison term. They are tried in the lowest local court such as municipal, police or justice courts. Typical misdemeanors include: petty theft, disturbing the peace, simple assault and battery, drunk driving without injury to others, drunkenness in public, various traffic violations, public nuisances, and some crimes which can be charged either as a felony or misdemeanor depending on the circumstances and the discretion of the District Attorney. "High crimes and misdemeanors" referred to in the U. S. Constitution are felonies.

"Agenda driven news
CNN in return calls Trump on all his bullshit. I admits that they focus on negative stories very often but I don’t see them twisting facts or omitting information.

Then you are not practicing critical evaluation. I can identify multiple examples of distortion and omission in every broadcast. For example, almost every segment on semi-automatic weapons is accompanied by video of a fully automatic weapon (i.e., machine gun) being fired. Open your eyes and ears.
I’m glad it is so easy for you. would you please point out a few examples from one of today’s programs on CNN?

misdemeanor
n. a lesser crime punishable by a fine and/or county jail time for up to one year. Misdemeanors are distinguished from felonies which can be punished by a state prison term. They are tried in the lowest local court such as municipal, police or justice courts. Typical misdemeanors include: petty theft, disturbing the peace, simple assault and battery, drunk driving without injury to others, drunkenness in public, various traffic violations, public nuisances, and some crimes which can be charged either as a felony or misdemeanor depending on the circumstances and the discretion of the District Attorney. "High crimes and misdemeanors" referred to in the U. S. Constitution are felonies.

That definition indicates that any misdemeanor crime would fall outside the ability to impeach.

Sorry, I forgot to record. Have set for Monday (if not preempted by Royal Wedding). How about another program airing today?

Oops, preempted by TX HS shooting.

5:21 PM PT- CNN "expert" describes TX HS shooter's social media posting as having "Nazi, fascist and religious symbols." FALSE

Sorry, I forgot to record. Have set for Monday (if not preempted by Royal Wedding). How about another program airing today?

5:21 PM PT- CNN "expert" describes TX HS shooter's social media posting as having "Nazi, fascist and religious symbols." FALSE

Have you been following him on social media to say one way or another?

"Agenda driven news
CNN in return calls Trump on all his bullshit. I admits that they focus on negative stories very often but I don’t see them twisting facts or omitting information.

Then you are not practicing critical evaluation. I can identify multiple examples of distortion and omission in every broadcast. For example, almost every segment on semi-automatic weapons is accompanied by video of a fully automatic weapon (i.e., machine gun) being fired. Open your eyes and ears.
I’m glad it is so easy for you. would you please point out a few examples from one of today’s programs on CNN?

Do you have a point to make?

Do you think he mad it up? I have no clue what this is all about but send me some info and I’ll look into it

"Agenda driven news

Did you even watch the video? Are you familiar with logical fallacies? CNN uses them all. The 2008 law WAS passed by a Democratic Congress. That it was signed by Bush doesn't change this fact. Instead, they deflect to Trump's alleged anti-immigrant statements. Further, the CNN host constantly argues with and interrupts Santorum while protecting the liberal commentator from her irrelevant statements.

Do you think he mad it up? I have no clue what this is all about but send me some info and I’ll look into it

Yes, CNN never passes up an opportunity to malign conservatives (aka Nazi, fascist, religious people). It was on Anderson Cooper 360 tonight.

"Agenda driven news

Watch the fake news lie about Trump. That's my point.

CNN 7:54 PM PT- NYT says FBI informant to invstigate Russia Ties to Trump campaign, but CNN spins it as Trump telling another lie because he doesn't has proof of an FBI "wiretap." How can you swallow the crap that comes out of CNN on a continuous basis?

"Agenda driven news

Did you even watch the video? Are you familiar with logical fallacies? CNN uses them all. The 2008 law WAS passed by a Democratic Congress. That it was signed by Bush doesn't change this fact. Instead, they deflect to Trump's alleged anti-immigrant statements. Further, the CNN host constantly argues with and interrupts Santorum while protecting the liberal commentator from her irrelevant statements.

The fact that Santorum was even on there providing the opposing POV says it all. Drama debates get ratings so they like to get left wing nuts and right wing nuts to go at it. It’s not pure news but we are looking at cables shows so that’s what we get. almost all of CNN shows have a trump representative in there providing arguments for that side.

"Agenda driven news

Watch the fake news lie about Trump. That's my point.

You mean the lie that Ana Navarro tells. An anti trump pundit. You think that proves that CNN is fake news?!

Have you been following him on social media to say one way or another?

No, but I looked CAREFULLY at the PICTURE he was inaccurately describing.

You should try it sometime.

Which picture was that? The jacket with the Iron Cross? It isn't just CNN that has described that as having Nazi symbols on it.

Santa Fe shooting suspect targeted people he didn't like, officer says

I'm just guessing that that is what you mean, since you didn't indicate in your post what the person on CNN was talking about. You didn't even say that the post in question was shown. Did you assume I'd seen the same broadcast you did?

Forum List

Back