9 Yr Old Little Boy Sexually Assaults Woman

Biff_Poindexter

Diamond Member
Jun 6, 2018
USA
Brooklyn woman calls 911 on nine-year-old boy who 'grabbed her a**' in viral video | Daily Mail Online

This story is why I have always been against the MeToo movement's argument of "the woman should always be believed" -- no the fuck they shouldn't -- whether the accused is someone from your political tribe or not --- see, most of us live in the non-political world, so laws matter.

A woman called 911 on a 9 year old kid for allegedly grabbing her ass while coming out of a corner bodega in Brooklyn. If the woman is to always be believed, that kid should have been getting hauled off to jail ASAP.

The part of this story that bothers me the most is the crying of the boy's little sister who was afraid her brother was going to be hauled off to jail by the cops -- talk about traumatizing. The other part of the story that sticks out to me is how over 50 years ago -- a woman made a similar claim about a young black kid by the name of Emmett Till and we all remember how that turned out -- so no, I don't always automatically believe the woman.

Why didn't those black people jump her. There are some cities where the black people would have left her a wet spot.

She looks much like a lesbisn feminist.

Brooklyn woman calls 911 on nine-year-old boy who 'grabbed her a**' in viral video | Daily Mail Online

This story is why I have always been against the MeToo movement's argument of "the woman should always be believed" -- no the fuck they shouldn't -- whether the accused is someone from your political tribe or not --- see, most of us live in the non-political world, so laws matter.

A woman called 911 on a 9 year old kid for allegedly grabbing her ass while coming out of a corner bodega in Brooklyn. If the woman is to always be believed, that kid should have been getting hauled off to jail ASAP.

The part of this story that bothers me the most is the crying of the boy's little sister who was afraid her brother was going to be hauled off to jail by the cops -- talk about traumatizing. The other part of the story that sticks out to me is how over 50 years ago -- a woman made a similar claim about a young black kid by the name of Emmett Till and we all remember how that turned out -- so no, I don't always automatically believe the woman.

A 9 year old male grabbing females by their privates is NO BIG DEAL.

As we ALL know 63 million Americans willingly voted for a TV celebrity that bragged he grabs women by the pussy.

It's no big deal.

`
What a frickin idiot. For starters, calling some one a pedophile isn't helping the situation. Still, that moron making the call has a few screws loose. I would have calmly walked up to the woman with those children and inform her what the boy did. That's it. If she did nothing about it, well, that's life. I guess 911 blew her off.

More like wishful thinking. She doesnt even have an ass. She has a legass. Should be easy enough to prove. The store should have a video

I find it difficult to believe a woman frequenting a Bodega is lacking an ass. :rolleyes:

Whoah! Wtf is that? :uhh:

That's a far cry from big-butted Latin women coming up to me when I was 9, stroking my hair and saying "Aye, que lindo." Yeesh! :eek:

I may have touched their butts a couple times. :tomato:

Little did I know they were just looking for good luck.

Last edited:
I guess the "daily mail" online doesn't have much else to do except monitor 9-11 calls. The story doesn't deserve a comment but when you expand the definition of "sexual assault" to any form of touching that a woman finds inappropriate this is what you get.

I guess the "daily mail" online doesn't have much else to do except monitor 9-11 calls. The story doesn't deserve a comment but when you expand the definition of "sexual assault" to any form of touching that a woman finds inappropriate this is what you get.

Former Senator Al Franken (MN) resigned, for LESS than that.

Why didn't those black people jump her. There are some cities where the black people would have left her a wet spot.

Why would they jump her? She didnt call anyone a racial slur. She just acted like an idiot and accused a kid of touching her butt. A 9 year old kid. Thats like 4th grade.

As we ALL know 63 million Americans willingly voted for a TV celebrity that bragged he grabs women by the pussy.

It's no big deal.

For the millionth time. Trump said if you’re rich and famous they will let you grab them by the puss. If they let you it isn’t assault is it?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's no big deal.

For the millionth time. Trump said if you’re rich and famous they will let you grab them by the puss. If they let you it isn’t assault is it?

If he just goes up and starts grabbing her pussy -- she didn't let him....I assume you feel the women let him because they never complained or said anything...

Except for the women who did...........they don't count tho

It's no big deal.

Transcript: Donald Trump’s Taped Comments About Women

Trump: "I moved on her like a bitch. But I couldn’t get there. And she was married. Then all of a sudden I see her, she’s now got the big phony tits and everything. She’s totally changed her look."

Trump: "I did try and fuck her. She was married."

Trump: "Grab ’em by the pussy. You can do anything."

That is what YOUR president thinks about EVERY American woman; women in general, actually. BUT, it's NO BIG DEAL.

Last edited:

Why would they jump her? She didnt call anyone a racial slur. She just acted like an idiot and accused a kid of touching her butt. A 9 year old kid. Thats like 4th grade.

Probably has been watching his "uncle" who feels entitled to touch every white woman he comes across.

Probably has been watching his "uncle" who feels entitled to touch every white woman he comes across.
More likely he has watched white women swarm every Black male in the neighborhood.

`What a frickin idiot. For starters, calling some one a pedophile isn't helping the situation. Still, that moron making the call has a few screws loose. I would have calmly walked up to the woman with those children and inform her what the boy did. That's it. If she did nothing about it, well, that's life. I guess 911 blew her off.
`
I should have mentioned, what also disturbed me was that this was a 9 year old boy who did that. Who the hell is raising that kid?

`What a frickin idiot. For starters, calling some one a pedophile isn't helping the situation. Still, that moron making the call has a few screws loose. I would have calmly walked up to the woman with those children and inform her what the boy did. That's it. If she did nothing about it, well, that's life. I guess 911 blew her off.
`
I should have mentioned, what also disturbed me was that this was a 9 year old boy who did that. Who the hell is raising that kid?
I doubt he did anything. At most he probably brushed up against her on the accident.

Unless his uncle is a famous tv show host turned politician -- he definitely has no right to feel entitled to touch any woman --- or maybe the kid got his inspiration from Trump directly.

`
I doubt he did anything. At most he probably brushed up against her on the accident.

Forum List

Back