9-Year-Old Girl Scout, Shot While Selling Cookies In Indianapolis

St. Skittles was caught with women's jewelry and burglar tools.

What the heck is "burglar tools"? lol

Saint GZ has a worst record, he busts bitches in the head with bottles. Like a hero

Tools used to pry open windows and doors. You don't think Li'l Tray Tray was using tools to fix things do you?

Oh you mean like any tools?

stock-photo-handsome-young-construction-worker-with-sledge-hammer-studio-shot-white-background-29348518.jpg

Sledge Hammer vs
stock-photo-strong-build-black-construction-worker-with-big-hammer-isolated-in-white-102570737.jpg

Burglary Tool?

Exactly. I was not aware that Tray Tray was a homosexual though. His death may be in fact, a hate crime now.

And one stupid thug.

Yeah Thats what I said...black. So he automatically scares whites and is a thug. A thug that doesnt commit crimes....thats the new "thug"

Except in Trayvon's case he scared a Hispanic man. Then jumped him, bashed his face in trying to kill him. I'd call that a crime.

I'll put Trayvons past up against GZ any day.

Wait, so Trayvon jumped the guy? How'd he do that when GZ was following him? You make it seem like it was the other way around lol.

Some creepy fuck follows him, he defends himself and GZ gets his ass beat and realizes he made a mistake. Then once he got scratched he thought he was going to die because he's used to beating women. Then shot Trayvon.

He had a boo boo on his head and swore he was going to die

Based on the witness testimony, of which people heard GZ screaming for help, and the physical evidence of his 'scratch', it certainly seemed plausible that after the two exchanged words, thug boy decided to clock GZ from behind. That isn't defending oneself. Even if Trayvon was pissed for being questioned by GZ, he had no right to attack him. As much as you lefties hate it, GZ a was within his rights to shot him at that point.

How can you clock someone from behind that is following you? Come one man, at this point you're just typing words that put together make no sense

He clocked him after they had a verbal confrontation. As GZ walked away, thug boy attacked him. Is it really that hard for you to understand?

Tools used to pry open windows and doors. You don't think Li'l Tray Tray was using tools to fix things do you?

He may have been breaking into lockers, and lots of kids do that in high school.

And that's not illegal?

Lol. Pathetic.

My daughter, or as Ravi refers to her, my "brown baby", is a girl scout. But she's already sold the shit out of her cookies, we're good to go until they set up at the stores later on.

Yeah Thats what I said...black. So he automatically scares whites and is a thug. A thug that doesnt commit crimes....thats the new "thug"

Except in Trayvon's case he scared a Hispanic man. Then jumped him, bashed his face in trying to kill him. I'd call that a crime.

I'll put Trayvons past up against GZ any day.

Wait, so Trayvon jumped the guy? How'd he do that when GZ was following him? You make it seem like it was the other way around lol.

Some creepy fuck follows him, he defends himself and GZ gets his ass beat and realizes he made a mistake. Then once he got scratched he thought he was going to die because he's used to beating women. Then shot Trayvon.

He had a boo boo on his head and swore he was going to die

Based on the witness testimony, of which people heard GZ screaming for help, and the physical evidence of his 'scratch', it certainly seemed plausible that after the two exchanged words, thug boy decided to clock GZ from behind. That isn't defending oneself. Even if Trayvon was pissed for being questioned by GZ, he had no right to attack him. As much as you lefties hate it, GZ a was within his rights to shot him at that point.

How can you clock someone from behind that is following you? Come one man, at this point you're just typing words that put together make no sense

He clocked him after they had a verbal confrontation. As GZ walked away, thug boy attacked him. Is it really that hard for you to understand?

According to your story telling..but GZ was the aggressor unless following someone and being told to stay in the car then disobeying that was being passive

He may have been breaking into lockers, and lots of kids do that in high school.

He MAY have had tools for tools! I mean they say he had burglary tools when its just tools.

Why arent they murder tools? Construction tools? or just tools?

And that's not illegal?

Lol. Pathetic.

My daughter, or as Ravi refers to her, my "brown baby", is a girl scout. But she's already sold the shit out of her cookies, we're good to go until they set up at the stores later on.

Follow the discussion. Yea, it's pathetic, but doesn't make him a thug and is what kids do.

It isn't what kids do, omg, and it is EXACTLY what makes him a thug. A thug is someone who breaks the law, who takes from other people, who destroys property.

Criminality is not *normal* kid behavior, or a rite of passage.

And that's not illegal?

Lol. Pathetic.

Follow the discussion. Yea, it's pathetic, but doesn't make him a thug and is what kids do.

It isn't what kids do, omg, and it is EXACTLY what makes him a thug. A thug is someone who breaks the law, who takes from other people, who destroys property.

Yea, not all kids, but it's a school thing, and there is no reason to believe it would progress from there.

No, a thug is much, much more than that.

Thug - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1. Thug, a common criminal, who treats others violently and roughly, often for hire

And that's not illegal?

Lol. Pathetic.

Yea, not all kids, but it's a school thing, and there is no reason to believe it would progress from there.

No, a thug is much, much more than that.

Thug - Wikipedia the free encyclopedia

1. Thug, a common criminal, who treats others violently and roughly, often for hire

thug
THəɡ/
noun
noun: thug; plural noun: thugs; noun: Thug
  1. 1.
    a violent person, especially a criminal.
    synonyms: ruffian, hooligan, vandal, hoodlum, gangster, villain, criminal;More
    informaltough, bruiser, hardman, goon, heavy, enforcer, hired gun, hood
    "one of Capone's thugs"
That's just google search.

A common criminal is a person who breaks into lockers with specialized tools.

A common criminal is a person who gets into fights and attacks people.

"
Origin of THUG
Hindi & Urdu ṭhag, literally, thief"

Thug - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster Dictionary

And there is every reason to believe criminal behavior in school will continue and progress.

Ask anyone in prison when they started their criminal endeavors. Trust me, most *kids* who steal and fight do not *grow out of it*. Most of them steal, fight and worse, all their lives. A very few rise to the top. A TINY FRACTION.

"
  • “At five years, 39% of in-home probation cases, 47% of group-home placements, and 65% of probation camp placements were associated with a new offense.”
  • “Male youths are significantly more likely to recidivate [re-offend] as compared with female youths, and African American youths are significantly more likely to recidivate as compared with both Hispanic and white youths.”
- See more at: First-time juvenile offenders probation and recidivism Evidence from Los Angeles Journalist s Resource Research for Reporting from Harvard Shorenstein Center

The whole attitude that criminal behavior is *normal* is fully 9/10 of the problem within the black community.

A common criminal is a person who breaks into lockers with specialized tools.

A common criminal is a person who gets into fights and attacks people.

You cannot chop up the sentence. LOL

A common criminal WHO treats people violently or roughly.

There is no indication Trayvon attacked anyone. Zimmerman was stalking him which makes it far more likely Zimmerman was the aggressor all the way.

And there is every reason to believe criminal behavior in school will continue and progress.

There is a big difference between criminal behavior AT school which is not a rite of passage but just commonplace and criminal behavior while in school which could mean crime anywhere.

Forum List

Back