9-Year-Old Girl Scout, Shot While Selling Cookies In Indianapolis

Oh maybe you mean "he was violent" as in he got into a fight once. Who gets into fights except...like, everyone

2014 Indianapolis murders hit 3rd highest rate on record WISH-TV

Unfortunately Indianapolis is one of those large cities where crime is a problem:
  1. In 2013, Indianapolis police said the city recorded its highest murder rate in seven years, according to media reports. A total of 124 people were murdered, putting its homicide rate at 17 per 100,000 people. By comparison, Chicago had 415 murders in 2013, for a rate of 15 per 100,000.Apr 2, 2014
  2. Indianapolis Murder Outbreak Double Number In Chicago ...
    chicago.cbslocal.com/.../indianapolis-murder-outbreak-double-...
    WBBM‑TV

Last edited:
False...Trayvon was black
And one stupid thug.

Yeah Thats what I said...black. So he automatically scares whites and is a thug. A thug that doesnt commit crimes....thats the new "thug"

Except in Trayvon's case he scared a Hispanic man. Then jumped him, bashed his face in trying to kill him. I'd call that a crime.
Brown was even stupider. He attacked a cop. I am sure there are really stupid white thugs too.

And one stupid thug.

Yeah Thats what I said...black. So he automatically scares whites and is a thug. A thug that doesnt commit crimes....thats the new "thug"

Except in Trayvon's case he scared a Hispanic man. Then jumped him, bashed his face in trying to kill him. I'd call that a crime.

I'll put Trayvons past up against GZ any day.

Wait, so Trayvon jumped the guy? How'd he do that when GZ was following him? You make it seem like it was the other way around lol.

Some creepy fuck follows him, he defends himself and GZ gets his ass beat and realizes he made a mistake. Then once he got scratched he thought he was going to die because he's used to beating women. Then shot Trayvon.

He had a boo boo on his head and swore he was going to die

Wait, so Trayvon jumped the guy? How'd he do that when GZ was following him? You make it seem like it was the other way around lol.

Some creepy fuck follows him, he defends himself and GZ gets his ass beat and realizes he made a mistake. Then once he got scratched he thought he was going to die because he's used to beating women. Then shot Trayvon.

Zimmerman's no prize, but he's alive because he's not a mindless thug like Martin and Brown. Either one of those thugs would be dead, in prison or on parole had they survived.

Terrible!

Sounds like another black (could be white) thug shooter who should be put down like the fat boy in Mizzou and Trayvon.

-Geaux

:dig:

Trayvon wasn't even established as being ANY kind of criminal.

It was reported there was marijuana in his system.

How did it get there? Legally?

So then you're also going to call the bush daughters criminals since they were caught drinking alcohol under age?

And one stupid thug.

Based on the witness testimony, of which people heard GZ screaming for help, and the physical evidence of his 'scratch', it certainly seemed plausible that after the two exchanged words, thug boy decided to clock GZ from behind. That isn't defending oneself. Even if Trayvon was pissed for being questioned by GZ, he had no right to attack him. As much as you lefties hate it, GZ a was within his rights to shot him at that point.

Terrible!

Sounds like another black (could be white) thug shooter who should be put down like the fat boy in Mizzou and Trayvon.

-Geaux

It was reported there was marijuana in his system.

How did it get there? Legally?

I said any sort of criminal. We all break the law, but that doesn't make us criminals.

Crime - an unlawful act punishable by a state.
Criminal - a person who commits a crime, i.e. a person who breaks the law.

Good, now apply all this to how it was said Trayvon should be shot as a mangy criminal. There are criminals and then there are criminals, and again we don't know if Trayvon did a single thing worse than smoking pot and participating possibly in a few street fights, wow. Anyone that goes to one of those street fights should be shot too. :lol:

The thug that shot the 9-year-old girl, yea.

Terrible!

-Geaux

:lmao::bsflag:

We were talking about criminals that need shooting.

2310943706_be1d0e3172.jpg

Terrible!

-Geaux
Always with the sheet and hood. Nice.

I'm sorry if the focus of our crime in this country revolves around failed black culture.

You did notice I said the shooter could be white?

-Geaux
Did you notice that the story was about a 9 year old girl scout? How many times have you posted here and not mentioned race?
Good question! It is totally ridiculous to classify any crime by race. It only makes things worse.

Terrible!

-Geaux
Always with the sheet and hood. Nice.

I'm sorry if the focus of our crime in this country revolves around failed black culture.

You did notice I said the shooter could be white?

-Geaux
Did you notice that the story was about a 9 year old girl scout? How many times have you posted here and not mentioned race?
Good question! It is totally ridiculous to classify any crime by race. It only makes things worse.

Well we really don't need to mention it you're right. We already know the answer......:2up:

Zimmerman's no prize, but he's alive because he's not a mindless thug like Martin and Brown. Either one of those thugs would be dead, in prison or on parole had they survived.

No he is mindless he just had a gun that day. I'm loving how you call Trayvon with no record a thug and defend the guy who has run ins every month with the police and slapping women .

And one stupid thug.

Based on the witness testimony, of which people heard GZ screaming for help, and the physical evidence of his 'scratch', it certainly seemed plausible that after the two exchanged words, thug boy decided to clock GZ from behind. That isn't defending oneself. Even if Trayvon was pissed for being questioned by GZ, he had no right to attack him. As much as you lefties hate it, GZ a was within his rights to shot him at that point.

How can you clock someone from behind that is following you? Come one man, at this point you're just typing words that put together make no sense

Forum List

Back