9 Out of 10 Poorest States Are Red

I hate it when people parce a single fact (like where poverty is) and dishonestly attempt to blame that fact on some other barely related fact.

Yes. some state are much poorer than others.

Why? HISTORY, kiddies...a long series of facts and events that lead to the state of affairs today.

I am sick of this nonstop stupidity when the lefties do it, as in this case, and when the righties do it, as happens often here, too.

Grow up, kiddies. Just grow the fuck up.

Your nation needs you to stop thinking party politics is a game to be won.

It isn't.

YOU PEOPLE ARE THE REAL PROBLEM.

Not the POLs. Those whores will do and say whatever it takes to make you idiots vote for them. They will say whatevee lies you people WISH WERE TRUE,

WAKE UP AND EDUCATE YOURSELVES for its too late for this nation

I think it is a chicken or the egg situation

Being a Red State did not cause their poverty (they were always poor states)
But they vote Red in spite of their poverty

I hate it when people parce a single fact (like where poverty is) and dishonestly attempt to blame that fact on some other barely related fact.

Why? HISTORY, kiddies...a long series of facts and events that lead to the state of affairs today.

I am sick of this nonstop stupidity when the lefties do it, as in this case, and when the righties do it, as happens often here, too.

It isn't.

Not the POLs. Those whores will do and say whatever it takes to make you idiots vote for them. They will say whatevee lies you people WISH WERE TRUE,

Maybe they stand on their principles that are different than the in blue states
they don't see government as their way up or their daddy

my gawd how shocking huh

good grief you are snooty

It isn't.

my gawd how shocking huh

Good grief....you are a fucking idiot

my gawd how shocking huh

no more than you are:lol:

my gawd how shocking huh

Stephanie

It is not that you are an idiot because you post from a rightwing perspective. There are many rightwing posters here who are quite intelligent and make posts that show some thought went into them
Your problem is that you are not too bright. Think back to your days in High School, those teachers were right about you

I know you try to pretend you are as bright as other posters on this board....you just aren't

Stephanie

It is not that you are an idiot because you post from a rightwing perspective. There are many rightwing posters here who are quite intelligent and make posts that show some thought went into them
Your problem is that you are not too bright. Think back to your days in High School, those teachers were right about you

I know you try to pretend you are as bright as other posters on this board....you just aren't

and you are the shining example of "bright" I suppose...Your problem is you can't stand to be challenged on what you spew as, know it all about everything..so you come back on the attack about people's education, blah blah blah
all this post shows is you're a pompous ass but most here already knew that
now try and have a nice day:eusa_boohoo:

Last edited:
Living in a poor red state has it's advantages which include fewer faggots, fewer inner city black trash, and a lot less people from the state trying to steal what money you do have. You couldn't pay me enough to move to a shit hole like Cali or NJ.

When you look at the figures over a ten year period, the red states have an overall better economic performance than the blue states. This is only normal given the lower tax policies of the red states.

Those ranked in the top ten in economic performance from 2001 to 2011 were, in order from first place to tenth place: Texas, Nevada, Utah, Wyoming, North Dakota, Idaho, Arizona, Alaska and Montana. Those in the bottom ten, in order from 40th to 50th place are: Mississippi, Wisconsin, Missouri, California, Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut, Illinois, New Jersey, Ohio and Michigan.

The only states in the top 10 that mostly vote for Democrats are Nevada and Washington, and the only states in the bottom 10 that are not mostly Democratic are Ohio and Missouri, which are swings states, switching between Republican and Democratic administrations.

Report: Red States Have Better Economic Performance Than Blue States

And blue states vote blue and stay in poverty.

Blue states have been historically wealthy and remain that way

What is puzzling is how those in red states vote against their own economic interests to support Republicans

It has nothing to do with economics and everything to do with guns, god and abortion which Republicans in those states ride to victory

What is puzzling is how those in red states vote against their own economic interests to support Republicans

It has nothing to do with economics and everything to do with guns, god and abortion which Republicans in those states ride to victory

You should take a objective look at NY,objective being a difficult thing for a person such as yourself ,but give it a try.

That, plus they believe everything they hear on Rush and FOX and lack the intelligence to think for themselves.

If we were to require an IQ over 100 to vote, there would be no republican party.

You should take a objective look at NY,objective being a difficult thing for a person such as yourself ,but give it a try.

I was born and raised in NY and my family still lives there

What is your point?

What is your point?

The state runs a deficit larger than many countries,just because down state keeps the stupid label blue stuck to ny doesn't mean it a wealthy state.

Like I said an objective view is required to see past the Red state blue state BULL SHIT ,brain trusts like yourself so love to use.

What is your point?

The state runs a deficit larger than many countries,just because down state keeps the stupid label blue stuck to ny doesn't mean it a wealthy state.

Like I said an objective view is required to see past the Red state blue state BULL SHIT ,brain trusts like yourself so love to use.

NY is a VERY wealthy state.

I don't see a deficit. States are not allowed to run one
Can you provide a link?

Interesting fact. I wonder why the Republicans in Congress won't help these people by supporting food stamps and unemployment insurance to them?
What the blue blazes are you talking about?

Republicans have voted to increase all forms of social welfare and extend unemployment handouts for year after year after year.

A better question is; after 50 years of the federal welfare state and $20 trillion squandered on the war on poverty, why is there still poverty anywhere?

Because the "war on poverty" is as fake as the "American Dream". Both are myths to keep Americans working 70 hour weeks so the rich can keep on taking tax payer money.

Interesting fact. I wonder why the Republicans in Congress won't help these people by supporting food stamps and unemployment insurance to them?

It should be noted that there are different ways to measure poverty. Occupy Democrats says its claim is based on per-person income. We looked at that, along with median household income and median family income.

By all three measures, 9 out of the 10 poorest states voted Republican in the last presidential election. (In fact, they voted Red in the last four elections.)

According to the latest Census data, 9 of the 10 states with the lowest per-person income levels were Red: Mississippi, Arkansas, Idaho, West Virginia, Kentucky, Utah, Alabama, South Carolina and Oklahoma.

The Census data also show that 9 of the 10 states with the lowest median household income were Red: Mississippi, Arkansas, West Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama, Tennessee, Louisiana, South Carolina and Oklahoma.

And 9 of the 10 states with the lowest median family income were Red: Mississippi, Arkansas, West Virginia, Kentucky, Alabama, Tennessee, Oklahoma, Louisiana and South Carolina.

The only Blue state on each list: New Mexico.

By the way, 9 of the 10 states with the highest per-person income voted Blue in the 2012 presidential race: Colorado, Connecticut, Maryland, New Jersey, Massachusetts, New Hampshire, New York, Virginia and Washington. The only Red state on the list: Alaska.

Those are the states that don't make or produce anything we need.

And they overbreed. Close all the abortion clinics and this is what happens.

Cling to outdate Bible verses about procreation and you end up with a population that outgrows the size of the labor workforce needed in any area.

We should be dropping crates full of Plan B all along the Appalachians.

Coal is too dirty and more expensive than natural gas produce.

What the blue blazes are you talking about?

Republicans have voted to increase all forms of social welfare and extend unemployment handouts for year after year after year.

A better question is; after 50 years of the federal welfare state and $20 trillion squandered on the war on poverty, why is there still poverty anywhere?

Because the "war on poverty" is as fake as the "American Dream". Both are myths to keep Americans working 70 hour weeks so the rich can keep on taking tax payer money.

Having a sizable part of the population in poverty works in favor of keeping labor in its place. If there are ample jobs for everyone, it is easy for labor to move around and get the best deal. Managements worst nightmare
With a large number of poor/unemployed it is easy to bully labor with.....you can be replaced

Forum List

Back