9 marches set for this weekend by white nationalists

TURN IT UP!
yes-fist-pump-smiley-emoticon.gif

Sooo, no permit, yet they will march. Seems odd since traditionally anything from the right usually requests a permit...
Interesting they are scheduled for and given permits in Democratic strongholds...
Sorry for the fake news website :D

White nationalists are planning 9 rallies nationwide this weekend alone - CNN
Major cities across the country are bracing for a wave of white nationalist rallies in the coming days.

The largest scheduled rally is the "March on Google," which will take place in nine major US cities Saturday. The aim is to protest the firing of Google employee James Damore over acontroversial memo he wrote about the company's diversity policies. Damore has said he doesn't support the "alt-right," and will "likely not" participate.
The "March for Google" rallies are scheduled to take place at these Google locations around the country:

• Atlanta
  • Austin
  • Boston
  • Los Angeles
  • Mountain Park, California
  • New York
  • Pittsburgh
  • Seattle
  • Washington, D.C
  • ------
Thats weird. Here is the website for the march
#MarchOnGoogle – Google is an anti-free speech monopoly
If you click that link, it says this

Code of Conduct for March on Google
  • The March on Google condemns and disavows violence, hatred, and bigotry and all groups that espouse it such as White Nationalists, KKK, Antifa, and NeoNazis.
  • We will not use messages that are designed to incite anger, hate, or violence.
  • We will respect the law and the police and cooperate in all matters.
  • Any violation of these tenets will not be tolerated.

Is this an “Alt-Right” event? The answer is no. This is an event for First Amendment supporters from across the country, from all backgrounds, ethnicity, and walks of life. We will not tolerate any incendiary actions, messages, remarks, or gestures that go against the respectful, “open basket” spirit of the event.

Fake News strikes again!
IDK about the others, but i know Pittsburgh hasnt given any out. They also claim they havent received any requests

See there are no present moment beefs. They tried it for a couple years with BLM and trying to sell cops killing minorities but it didn't work beyond dog and pony show
So having no legitimacy in the here and now they rabble rouse and turn violent over 150 years ago

there's nothing wrong with Nationalist marches. This nation desperately needs more Nationalism .'
That's what Stalin and Mussolini said too..

It's time for Nationalism. I fully support our nation moving in that direction. I'm completely over the NWO Globalists. That doesn't make me a 'White Supremacist.' The Democrat Fake News is lying again. Same ole same ole there.

I just cant believe how CNN lied like they did about these people being white nationalists.
Oh wait, yes i can. Its their schtick.

Sorry for the fake news website :D

White nationalists are planning 9 rallies nationwide this weekend alone - CNN
Major cities across the country are bracing for a wave of white nationalist rallies in the coming days.

The largest scheduled rally is the "March on Google," which will take place in nine major US cities Saturday. The aim is to protest the firing of Google employee James Damore over acontroversial memo he wrote about the company's diversity policies. Damore has said he doesn't support the "alt-right," and will "likely not" participate.
The "March for Google" rallies are scheduled to take place at these Google locations around the country:

• Atlanta
  • Austin
  • Boston
  • Los Angeles
  • Mountain Park, California
  • New York
  • Pittsburgh
  • Seattle
  • Washington, D.C
  • ------
Thats weird. Here is the website for the march
#MarchOnGoogle – Google is an anti-free speech monopoly
If you click that link, it says this

Code of Conduct for March on Google
  • The March on Google condemns and disavows violence, hatred, and bigotry and all groups that espouse it such as White Nationalists, KKK, Antifa, and NeoNazis.
  • We will not use messages that are designed to incite anger, hate, or violence.
  • We will respect the law and the police and cooperate in all matters.
  • Any violation of these tenets will not be tolerated.

Is this an “Alt-Right” event? The answer is no. This is an event for First Amendment supporters from across the country, from all backgrounds, ethnicity, and walks of life. We will not tolerate any incendiary actions, messages, remarks, or gestures that go against the respectful, “open basket” spirit of the event.

Fake News strikes again!

Good to know. USMB will be busy.

But when do we get the fake news link? :uhh:

Do I have to bring them ALL?

Maybe the counter protestors won't show up in helmets, riot gear, and armed with bats, clubs, and tear gas.

And maybe the Nazi wannabees won't show up in Dodge Challengers with the airbags disabled.

I can dream can't I?

I hope they don't commit any acts of terrorism this time
Me too. I also hope they will be able to march without outsiders acting like assholes.
They'll look stupid with their shields and weaponry if nobody shows up for they fight they're trying to start.
Defense attorney's for rapists must love you. After all, if you dress provocatively, it's your own fault.
all defense attorneys are rapists and murders.

These Liars are like their Father. The Father of Lies. He was Evicted from Heaven because of his Lies, Intellectual Dishonesty, Deceit and Rebellion.
Saul Alinsky Glorified This Liar, the inspiration for The Left's Operations Manual, in his dedication for his book, Rules for Radicals.

saul-alinsky-dedication.jpg

So it's no surprise to me, that The Left would always engage in Lies and Misinformation.
They are a chip off the old block so to speak. Like Father, like Son.

Hey, nothing like scouring the dumpster for an obscure quote and attributing it to an entire population that's never even heard of they guy because you're too stupid to know a Composition Fallacy when you post one.

It's right up there with Rocky Road ice cream.

I hope they don't commit any acts of terrorism this time
Me too. I also hope they will be able to march without outsiders acting like assholes.
They'll look stupid with their shields and weaponry if nobody shows up for they fight they're trying to start.
Defense attorney's for rapists must love you. After all, if you dress provocatively, it's your own fault.
all defense attorneys are rapists and murders.
Not sure if this is sarcasm or not. However, I'm just pointing out the hypocrisy of the morons who say (rightly) that a woman does not deserve to be raped just because she is dressed sexily or provocatively. Yet, they are here today and yesterday saying exactly that. Look how they're dressed. They asked for it!

Forum List

Back