9/11 Photo essay, the Event, The Players, The History...

The T

George S. Patton Party
May 24, 2009
What USED TO BE A REPUBLIC RUN BY TYRANTS
I guess this Place is as good as any since it was done a few years ago on a whim near a past anneversary of this event that changed this nation FOREVER...

The Essay is entitled "TURN IT UP", the same as the Title of the Song. It's a photo essay, and you will notice some of the photos feature some of the same players we see on stage even now...

Listen to the WORDS...

Music by the ALAN PARSONS PROJECT

ENJOY "TURN IT UP" <LINK

I guess this Place is as good as any since it was done a few years ago on a whim near a past anneversary of this event that changed this nation FOREVER...

The Essay is entitled "TURN IT UP", the same as the Title of the Song. It's a photo essay, and you will notice some of the photos feature some of the same players we see on stage even now...

Listen to the WORDS...

ENJOY "TURN IT UP" <LINK
Love the song! Confused with all the pictures though. It kind of didn't sit well to see some of those FUCKERS in there. LOL

Listen to the WORDS...

ENJOY "TURN IT UP" <LINK
Love the song! Confused with all the pictures though. It kind of didn't sit well to see some of those FUCKERS in there. LOL

Understood. It was done on a whim with photos I had been collecting up to that time.

But A remake could be in order... :cool:

Oh Ok I get it now, the time frame when you created it. The song is a big HIT and some pictures were very nice.

Forum List

Back