9/11 families ask Biden not to attend memorial events without release of documents

I have no idea. Remember, Trump is not a normal, functioning human. He is a shallow, stupid narcissist who would and did make policy based on how he is personally treated. So maybe they told him he looked nice and comped a suite for him. Hard to say.

Who comped a suite for Trump? The SAG knew who Trump was before he was inaugurated. I got the same treatment as Trump when I was last in KSA .. except for the Sword dance.. Maybe better since I was their guest for 2 weeks.

Who comped a suite for Trump?
Maybe you missed the part where I said "I have no idea" and used the word "maybe", just speculating for shiggles. I can see you are quickly devolving in this discussion. Which always seems to be the case with you, whenever Saudi Arabia comes up. On other topics, i enjoy talking with you. But the topic of Saudi Arabia always seems to send you right in to lala land. So, until next time...

Maybe you missed the part where I said "I have no idea" and used the word "maybe", just speculating for shiggles. I can see you are quickly devolving in this discussion. Which always seems to be the case with you, whenever Saudi Arabia comes up. On other topics, i enjoy talking with you. But the topic of Saudi Arabia always seems to send you right in to lala land. So, until next time...

I lived there a long time and I know the Saudis and their leadership. Most people who write about KSA have never set foot in the country .. or maybe they visited for a week-end.

I would like to see how Saudi Arabia was involved

Been 20 years, what do they have to hide?
read the 9/11 Commish report, the SA Govt had nothing to do with…xiden’s pals in the iranian govt…that’s a different story.

read the report

Even if the Royal Family looked the other way, they allowed terrorism to blossom in their country and wealthy Saudis to fund it.

How can we justify our invasion of Iraq and Afghanistan while we cover up the Saudi involvement?
Absolutely.
Now 4 Presidents have gone by, and what 10 congressional elections and still covering.
Saudi Arabia is the only country on earth that has more hate filled, anti-western schools than Iran. They are basically a terrorist breeding ground.

Release the classified information..... it's been 20 years .
What is it you're looking for here? That most of the "attackers" were Saudis?...given. Or Egyptian?...yep..got that.
What..else..are..you..looking..for..here?

What is it you're looking for here? That most of the "attackers" were Saudis?...given. Or Egyptian?...yep..got that.
What..else..are..you..looking..for..here?

Nothing, Jackhole. People just want some ideas on how the entire mess was left to happen when we had warnings about it going down for months.

Release the classified information..... it's been 20 years .

What did the Atlanta Jewish times say a decade ago....

Have US based Mossad assets take out a President - homO - deemed unfriendly to Israel, so that the current vp - traitor Joe, who like LBJ would lie about it - could forcefully dictate us foreign policy to help Israel obliterate its enemies

You think that guy wants 911 truth out?

The Biden klan was invested in

Gold
Oil
Defense stocks
The long bond

On 910

And that is on hunter's laptop....

What did the Atlanta Jewish times say a decade ago....

Have US based Mossad assets take out a President - homO - deemed unfriendly to Israel, so that the current vp - traitor Joe, who like LBJ would lie about it - could forcefully dictate us foreign policy to help Israel obliterate its enemies

You think that guy wants 911 truth out?

The Biden klan was invested in

Gold
Oil
Defense stocks
The long bond

On 910

And that is on hunter's laptop....
It's no surprise Israel and Saudi Arabia are tight now.

Do you mean ... what else are the families of the victims looking for?
Don't forget nearly 3,000 victims --people with families. Not just immediate family but grandparents, aunts & uncles, cousins nephews & nieces, grandchildren......and friends. I didn't personally know anyone there but my uncle Bob did.

Some of us are just concerned citizens deserving the truth.

Forum List

Back