9/11 Deniers Speak - Ground Zero Edition

What hypocrisy am I guilty of? Why demand I support a claim I have not made? I've also made my position on this quite clear but I gotta say....you obey very well because I said to keep making an ass of yourself and you did....like you will keep on doing.

The reason jackasses like you won't support your claims is because you've never really studied 9E. You fall back on logical fallacies and just whine and simply claim anyone who disagrees with you is a loon. You're a fuxxing idiot of a joke. You don't know your own job but you want to pretend to be informed about 9E.

Your claim is that you reject the official version of events.

Back it up with an alternate theory.

Go.
he wont

I know. He's going to spit, sputter, claim that I'm a fuxxxing whiney something who always builds strawmen and squirms out of something or other, and then claim that he doesn't need to do anything I or anyone else asks.

More dodging ducking and spinning, and accusing others of hypocrisy when your own is on display for the world.

Answer Marty. Give an alternate theory that fits all known undisputed facts. Take a stand for once in your life.

What hypocrisy am I guilty of? Why demand I support a claim I have not made? I've also made my position on this quite clear but I gotta say....you obey very well because I said to keep making an ass of yourself and you did....like you will keep on doing.

The reason jackasses like you won't support your claims is because you've never really studied 9E. You fall back on logical fallacies and just whine and simply claim anyone who disagrees with you is a loon. You're a fuxxing idiot of a joke. You don't know your own job but you want to pretend to be informed about 9E.

Go.

(keep making an ass of yourself.)

You're so predictably pathetic you will claim victory because I'm too smart to jump through your hoops.

Go.

I've also made my position on this quite clear but I gotta say...

If not a single person knows your position, you haven't made it clear. The failure is in the speaker, not the listener by an overwhelming burden of evidence.

Propose an alternate theory.

Go.

Go.
he wont

I know. He's going to spit, sputter, claim that I'm a fuxxxing whiney something who always builds strawmen and squirms out of something or other, and then claim that he doesn't need to do anything I or anyone else asks.

You know you are guil
ty of strawmen, false dilemmas, and other fallacies so you are doing nothing here but making an ass of yourself. Again. You might please useless ***** like divebitch but you aren't doing anything but embarrassing yourself even more.

You know you are guil
ty of strawmen, false dilemmas, and other fallacies so you are doing nothing here but making an ass of yourself. Again. You might please useless ***** like divebitch but you aren't doing anything but embarrassing yourself even more.

More spitting, sputtering and projection.

Go.

Go.

You're so predictably pathetic you will claim victory because I'm too smart to jump through your hoops.

Go.
your right, you havent made ANY claims
because you wont state what you ACTUALLY BELIEVE

typical for you though

You know you are guil

More spitting, sputtering and projection.

Go.
projection is a trait i have found troofers have massive amounts of

Go.

If not a single person knows your position, you haven't made it clear. The failure is in the speaker, not the listener by an overwhelming burden of evidence.

Go.

You accused me of hypocrisy. I've asked twice for you to support that yet you completely ignore it......typical bitch. Like I said, keep making an ass of yourself....you make claims you will not support then you claim victory when other refuse to feed into your strawmen.

Go.

Go.

You accused me of hypocrisy. I've asked twice for you to support that yet you completely ignore it......typical bitch. Like I said, keep making an ass of yourself....you make claims you will not support then you claim victory when other refuse to feed into your strawmen.

You want proof? Look at every post where you have refused to propose an alternate theory for 9/11, but have demanded of others that they answer your questions. It's all over nearly every thread you are a part of. It's even in the post you just made.

Here's your chance to prove you are not a hypocrite. Propose an alternate theory that fits all known facts.

Go.

I gotta say, thats some epic ownage. I'm pretty proud of myself for that one.

ROTFL!!!! Holy shit! When I said keep making an ass of yourself I didn't mean it is all you should do......maybe that is the only thing you know how to do.

Go.

You want proof? Look at every post where you have refused to propose an alternate theory for 9/11, but have demanded of others that they answer your questions. It's all over nearly every thread you are a part of. It's even in the post you just made.

Here's your chance to prove you are not a hypocrite. Propose an alternate theory that fits all known facts.

Go.

Wow. You are really are stoopid. When someone makes a claim the burden of proof to support that claim is on that person. If you claim the oct is true the burden to defend that claim is true is on the speaker. If you can't handle it then don't make the claim. For me to be guilty of hypocrisy I would have to make claims then refuse to support them. Show where I have done that. Quote a claim I have made but refused to support.

Last edited:

Go.

Go.

the hypocrisy is that you accuse others of ducking and dodging yet it is you that is actually doing the ducking and dodging.

is that clear enough for ya? :lol:

now are you going to continue to dodge the original request for an alternative theory? (how much you want to bet he even dodges this simple yes or no question?)

Go.

Wow. You are really are stoopid. When someone makes a claim the burden of proof to support that claim is on that person. If you claim the oct is true the burden to defend that claim is true. If you can't handle it then don't make the claim. For me to be guilty of hypocrisy I would have to make claims then refuse to support them. Show where I have done that. Quote a claim I have made but refused to support.

The overwhelming evidence is that you do not believe the official theory is correct.

Here's your chance. Propose an alternate that fits the facts.

Go.

Go.

Wow. You are really are stoopid. When someone makes a claim the burden of proof to support that claim is on that person. If you claim the oct is true the burden to defend that claim is true. If you can't handle it then don't make the claim. For me to be guilty of hypocrisy I would have to make claims then refuse to support them. Show where I have done that. Quote a claim I have made but refused to support.

The overwhelming evidence is that you do not believe the official theory is correct.

Go.

So you can't show where I made a claim but refuse to support it. Thanks.

Go.

the hypocrisy is that you accuse others of ducking and dodging yet it is you that is actually doing the ducking and dodging.

is that clear enough for ya? :lol:

now are you going to continue to dodge the original request for an alternative theory? (how much you want to bet he even dodges this simple yes or no question?)

You become indignant because I won't support a claim I have not made. You're an ass.

Go.

It's nearly every thread you post in. You really want that list? OK:

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Results

Search: Keyword(s): OCTA ; Posts Made By: CurveLight

Showing results 1 to 25 of 181 Page 1 of 8 (1) 23 > Last »
Post an alternate theory that fits all known facts.

Go.

Go.

It's nearly every thread you post in. You really want that list? OK:

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - Search Results

Search: Keyword(s): OCTA ; Posts Made By: CurveLight

Showing results 1 to 25 of 181 Page 1 of 8 (1) 23 > Last »
Post an alternate theory that fits all known facts.

Go.

Lol....so you can't find one single claim I made but refused to support. Thanks for proving yourself wrong.

Forum List

Back