9/11 Conspiracy

Firefighter testimony is that there were only a few small pockets of fire in building 7. I know FFs who were there, I lost a fellow firefighter from my firehouse that day.

It doesn't matter how hot the fires were or what damage they did. Fire does not bring down steel buildings. I don't have to explain how the buildings were rigged to know that fire does not bring down steel buildings.

It's also quite possible that the demo charges were not placed where fire was burning, considering that, as I said, the fires were minimal.

The fires were not minimal, they raged for hours, and not only it is not "quite possible that the demo charges were not placed where fire was burning," the alleged charges would had to have been placed in specific locations and there was no way to predict where the fires would be.
Finally, you can't explain "how the buildings were rigged" because all "Truther" attempts to do so have been such embarrassing failures that the Movement has been abandoned by all but the DVD and t-shirt hawkers and the not-too-brights holding brooms.

The fires certainly were minimal, and even if the whole building had been engulfed in flame, it STILL would NOT have collapsed.
How were the buildings rigged? By clandestine operatives posing as construction crews and security personnel...

The fires were not only not minimal, they were chaotic, unfought and burned for hours. No demo explosives could have survived that and no evidence of demo explosives was found. If there were the "clandestine operatives posing as construction crews and security personnel" you claim, surely some would have come forward in the past 13 years.

Several people have come forward including a former FBI agent who was investigating suspicious activity by work crews BEFORE 9/11.

The fires were minimal, I know people who were there. Burning for hours has nothing to do with it. The entire building could have been totally involved, and the steel structure would still not collapse.

Obviously your conclusion is incorrect as WTC7 did collapse but the fact remains that no demo rigging could have survived the fires and no evidence of demo explosives was found. Firefighters at the scene said they thought WTC7 was showing signs of imminent collapse so they pulled out:

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about..." - Richard Banaciski

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Banaciski_Richard.txt

"The most important operational decision to be made that afternoon was the collapse (Of the WTC towers) had damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we [wouldn't] lose any more people..." - Daniel Nigro, Chief of Department

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Nigro_Daniel.txt

WTC Building 7 appears to have suffered significant damage at some point after the WTC Towers had collapsed, according to firefighters at the scene. Firefighter Butch Brandies tells other firefighters that "nobody is to go into Building 7 because of creaking and noises coming out of there." [Firehouse Magazine, 8/02]

Battalion Chief John Norman later recalls, "At the edge of the south face you could see that it is very heavily damaged." [Firehouse Magazine, 5/02]

There were no firefighting operations inside Building 7 at all because they had no water.

CRAIG BARTMER NYPD: "I walked around it (Building 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though. Yeah there was definitely fire in the building, but I didn't hear any... I didn't hear any creaking, or... I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down. And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself... Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit's hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom." I think I know an explosion when I hear it... Yeah it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying... Nothing to account for what we saw..."

Read more: World Trade Center Building 7 on 9 11 The Evidence Station.6.Underground

And pardon me for giving you a on oversimplified explanation in an attempt to dumb it down enough for you to grasp. Yes, I am aware that a screen is not a load bearing structure.
You didn't dumb it down for anyone but yourself. I worked in an engineering firm AND in construction as a supervisor for many years.

You're just parroting what you hear without a firm understanding of how structures actually work.

And if you KNEW a screen is not a load bearing structure, then why did make the comment that it wouldn't collapse even after being set on fire and try to compare THAT result to the load bearing structure of a building to make it seem like it should have collapsed?

The fires were not minimal, they raged for hours, and not only it is not "quite possible that the demo charges were not placed where fire was burning," the alleged charges would had to have been placed in specific locations and there was no way to predict where the fires would be.
Finally, you can't explain "how the buildings were rigged" because all "Truther" attempts to do so have been such embarrassing failures that the Movement has been abandoned by all but the DVD and t-shirt hawkers and the not-too-brights holding brooms.

The fires certainly were minimal, and even if the whole building had been engulfed in flame, it STILL would NOT have collapsed.
How were the buildings rigged? By clandestine operatives posing as construction crews and security personnel...

The fires were not only not minimal, they were chaotic, unfought and burned for hours. No demo explosives could have survived that and no evidence of demo explosives was found. If there were the "clandestine operatives posing as construction crews and security personnel" you claim, surely some would have come forward in the past 13 years.

Several people have come forward including a former FBI agent who was investigating suspicious activity by work crews BEFORE 9/11.

The fires were minimal, I know people who were there. Burning for hours has nothing to do with it. The entire building could have been totally involved, and the steel structure would still not collapse.

Obviously your conclusion is incorrect as WTC7 did collapse but the fact remains that no demo rigging could have survived the fires and no evidence of demo explosives was found. Firefighters at the scene said they thought WTC7 was showing signs of imminent collapse so they pulled out:

"They told us to get out of there because they were worried about 7 World Trade Center, which is right behind it, coming down. We were up on the upper floors of the Verizon building looking at it. You could just see the whole bottom corner of the building was gone. We could look right out over to where the Trade Centers were because we were that high up. Looking over the smaller buildings. I just remember it was tremendous, tremendous fires going on. Finally they pulled us out. They said all right, get out of that building because that 7, they were really worried about..." - Richard Banaciski

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Banaciski_Richard.txt

"The most important operational decision to be made that afternoon was the collapse (Of the WTC towers) had damaged 7 World Trade Center, which is about a 50 story building, at Vesey between West Broadway and Washington Street. It had very heavy fire on many floors and I ordered the evacuation of an area sufficient around to protect our members, so we had to give up some rescue operations that were going on at the time and back the people away far enough so that if 7 World Trade did collapse, we [wouldn't] lose any more people..." - Daniel Nigro, Chief of Department

http://www.nytimes.com/packages/html/nyregion/20050812_WTC_GRAPHIC/Nigro_Daniel.txt

WTC Building 7 appears to have suffered significant damage at some point after the WTC Towers had collapsed, according to firefighters at the scene. Firefighter Butch Brandies tells other firefighters that "nobody is to go into Building 7 because of creaking and noises coming out of there." [Firehouse Magazine, 8/02]

Battalion Chief John Norman later recalls, "At the edge of the south face you could see that it is very heavily damaged." [Firehouse Magazine, 5/02]

There were no firefighting operations inside Building 7 at all because they had no water.

CRAIG BARTMER NYPD: "I walked around it (Building 7). I saw a hole. I didn't see a hole bad enough to knock a building down, though. Yeah there was definitely fire in the building, but I didn't hear any... I didn't hear any creaking, or... I didn't hear any indication that it was going to come down. And all of a sudden the radios exploded and everyone started screaming 'get away, get away, get away from it!'... It was at that moment... I looked up, and it was nothing I would ever imagine seeing in my life. The thing started pealing in on itself... Somebody grabbed my shoulder and I started running, and the shit's hitting the ground behind me, and the whole time you're hearing "boom, boom, boom, boom, boom." I think I know an explosion when I hear it... Yeah it had some damage to it, but nothing like what they're saying... Nothing to account for what we saw..."

Read more: World Trade Center Building 7 on 9 11 The Evidence Station.6.Underground
So what? One person? There are interviews stating creaking throughout the structure. They even had a transit on the building and it was leaning. What about the observed bulge?

He also saw bodies, which officially no one died in 7.
That's a lie.

Jennings admitted he never SAW any bodies. He assumed.

BINGO! That goes to the heart of the "Truther" Movement. It was fueled by half-truths, innuendo, suppositions, assumptions and outright fabrications which, despite being continually debunked still live on in the minds of the 9/11 CT cultists.

"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong." - ex-"Truther" Charlie Veitch

And pardon me for giving you a on oversimplified explanation in an attempt to dumb it down enough for you to grasp. Yes, I am aware that a screen is not a load bearing structure.
You didn't dumb it down for anyone but yourself. I worked in an engineering firm AND in construction as a supervisor for many years.

You're just parroting what you hear without a firm understanding of how structures actually work.

And if you KNEW a screen is not a load bearing structure, then why did make the comment that it wouldn't collapse even after being set on fire and try to compare THAT result to the load bearing structure of a building to make it seem like it should have collapsed?

Because I was trying to give you a dumbed down example. Like I just told you, but you are still too firrgin dense to even understand that concept.

I have been a firefighter and worked in construction for years. Never once saw a steel structure collapse from fire. I have a clear enough understanding of structures to bet my life on it every time I go into a burning building.

He also saw bodies, which officially no one died in 7.
That's a lie.

Jennings admitted he never SAW any bodies. He assumed.

BINGO! That goes to the heart of the "Truther" Movement. It was fueled by half-truths, innuendo, suppositions, assumptions and outright fabrications which, despite being continually debunked still live on in the minds of the 9/11 CT cultists.

"I thought the term ‘Truth Movement’ meant that there’d be some search for truth. I was wrong." - ex-"Truther" Charlie Veitch

The "official" theory is no more valid than any other. The government admits that it can't even back up it's own story, and has been PROVEN wrong on numerous occasions, not to mention all the of the half-truths, innuendo, suppositions, assumptions and outright fabrications you speak of. The official version is just another conspiracy theory.

Because I was trying to give you a dumbed down example. Like I just told you, but you are still too firrgin dense to even understand that concept.
A dumbed down example of what? A plane (the pen) hitting a structure under a load (the screen) and what the result SHOULD have been? You're putting your foot into your mouth now.

I have a clear enough understanding of structures
Riiiigghhhht....

Which is why you're comparing the screen to the perimeter facade of WTC1/WTC2.

The government admits that it can't even back up it's own story, and has been PROVEN wrong on numerous occasions, not to mention all the of the half-truths, innuendo, suppositions, assumptions and outright fabrications you speak of.
Yet you've provided no evidence of it being proven wrong or any of the half-truths, innuendos, suppositions, assumptions, and outright fabrications. All I've seen yet is that the "evidence" you've provided that you think support your beliefs have been proven incorrect. Example, your "Barry Jennings saw bodies" garbage.

Never once saw a steel structure collapse from fire. I have a clear enough understanding of structures to bet my life on it every time I go into a burning building.
You've never been told not to enter a building because it was deemed to be structurally unsafe?

Here are some examples, of burning skyscrapers from around the world, that did not collapse, despite the fact that they suffered fires that burned longer, and engulfed more square footage of the structure.

wow more non scientific twoofer non corroborated shit !
here's the sites credentials
Random shit The Captain finds around the web. Heavy on the injustices of the police-state, exposing the NWO, waking up the sheeple, a little dose of UFO's and the unexplained, along with other side topics that may or may not tie into the general theme, such as science and tech, history, nature and wildlife, health and nutrition, music videos, etc. We welcome contributions, comments, and opinions. If you would like to become a contributor, click on the CONTACT key and give us a shout.

Read more: ABOUT Station.6.Underground

What gets posted here does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Captain Sicks, Stationsixunderground, other editors and contributors, or November-Blue Enterprise. User comments are the responsibility of the commenters themselves. Some of what gets posted may be done tongue-in-cheek, even if it is not categorized as satire. Other items may be considered by the contributors to be of the utmost seriousness and importance. And sometimes, we might just be wrong. Nothing written here should be taken as professional advice of any sort, unless otherwise specified.

The point is, use your peanut and decide for yourself jackass.

Also, whenever sharing non-original material, proper attribution will be given by linking to the source, or otherwise stating the source of that material. Stationsixunderground is not responsible for hosting material that is already publicly available elsewhere on the web. Stationsixunderground does not upload material to the web that is not original, or for which express permission has not been given. The purpose of pasting or sharing any off-site material is generally for conversational purposes but may include other commentary such as criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship purposes. No item shared here is meant as an alternative to any original source. Users are encouraged to visit linked sites where the original material may be found in its entire and original format. If owners of original material wish to have materiel removed from this site, please contact us at the address listed under the "contacts" tab. We will respond immediately upon receipt of any such request to remove material that does not conform with the standards of Fair Use.

God bless the Freedom of Speech.

Read more: DISCLAIMER Station.6.Underground

Never once saw a steel structure collapse from fire. I have a clear enough understanding of structures to bet my life on it every time I go into a burning building.
You've never been told not to enter a building because it was deemed to be structurally unsafe?

Sure, a wooden building, or from debris falling. Not because of an imminent threat of global collapse of a steel framework.

Here are some examples, of burning skyscrapers from around the world, that did not collapse, despite the fact that they suffered fires that burned longer, and engulfed more square footage of the structure.

Random shit The Captain finds around the web. Heavy on the injustices of the police-state, exposing the NWO, waking up the sheeple, a little dose of UFO's and the unexplained, along with other side topics that may or may not tie into the general theme, such as science and tech, history, nature and wildlife, health and nutrition, music videos, etc. We welcome contributions, comments, and opinions. If you would like to become a contributor, click on the CONTACT key and give us a shout.

What gets posted here does not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of Captain Sicks, Stationsixunderground, other editors and contributors, or November-Blue Enterprise. User comments are the responsibility of the commenters themselves. Some of what gets posted may be done tongue-in-cheek, even if it is not categorized as satire. Other items may be considered by the contributors to be of the utmost seriousness and importance. And sometimes, we might just be wrong. Nothing written here should be taken as professional advice of any sort, unless otherwise specified.

Also, whenever sharing non-original material, proper attribution will be given by linking to the source, or otherwise stating the source of that material. Stationsixunderground is not responsible for hosting material that is already publicly available elsewhere on the web. Stationsixunderground does not upload material to the web that is not original, or for which express permission has not been given. The purpose of pasting or sharing any off-site material is generally for conversational purposes but may include other commentary such as criticism, news reporting, research, teaching, library archiving and scholarship purposes. No item shared here is meant as an alternative to any original source. Users are encouraged to visit linked sites where the original material may be found in its entire and original format. If owners of original material wish to have materiel removed from this site, please contact us at the address listed under the "contacts" tab. We will respond immediately upon receipt of any such request to remove material that does not conform with the standards of Fair Use.

So instead of talking about the actual information provided, you are just going to attack the source.

I don't care where the pic got posted. The FACT remains that the pic shows numerous pics of steel buildings which burned hotter, faster and longer. No steel building has EVER collapsed from fire. That is a fact, and it doesn't matter what site that fact gets posted on.

How many of them were slammed by large passenger jets at hundreds of mph?

WTC7 didn't get hit by a plane.
true, but it was hit by wtc1 .

Some facade damage.

This is an image of debris which struck and damaged WTC 7.

For comparison now, here is a picture of the Deutsche Bank building which suffered extensive damage on 9/11. A fire in 2007 claimed the lives of two FDNY firefighters. Nearly a decade later, a $100-million deconstruction project was completed and the building was no more.

The following two images show the damage done to WTC Building #3 on 9/11, and the Alfred P. Murrah Federal Building in Oklahoma City after it was bombed in 1995. Despite the devastation, what remained of the buildings still did not collapse, and had to be brought down later.

So instead of talking about the actual information provided, you are just going to attack the source.

I don't care where the pic got posted. The FACT remains that the pic shows numerous pics of steel buildings which burned hotter, faster and longer. No steel building has EVER collapsed from fire. That is a fact, and it doesn't matter what site that fact gets posted on.
false shit head! everything you've posted in this thread is false OR HALF TRUTHS.
you sources have zero credibility making it matter immensely what is posted and by who.

as to your " No steel building has EVER collapsed from fire. That is a fact,"
it's not fact

Forum List

Back