waltky

Wise ol' monkey
Feb 6, 2011
Okolona, KY
9/11 syndrome claims another first responder...
icon_omg.gif

New Jersey Trooper Dies of 9/11-Related Cancer
Dec 30, 2016- A New Jersey State Police lieutenant who developed a brain tumor after working at Ground Zero following the 9/11 terrorist attacks died on Wednesday.
Lt. Bill Fearon's diagnosis of glioblastoma was made after an MRI found a spot on the left frontal lobe of his brain in 2015, according to NorthJersey.com. "Even during this difficult time, Bill maintained his sense of humor, positive attitude and can-do spirit," New Jersey State Police officials said in a statement. "Bill put it best when he stated, 'Every day I put my feet on the ground and I look forward to winning. This is the mindset that I have, it’s about living without fear.' "

During his treatments, the trooper handed out rubber wristbands that said "No Fear" -- which became a mantra he would adopt as he waged his battle against cancer.

njlodd.58668200516fa.jpg

Lt. Bill Fearon​

A GoFundMe.com page was set up to help cover medical costs and expenses not covered by insurance and has so far raised nearly $60,000. "Lt. Fearon was a loving and devoted husband, son, and father, whose memory will live in the hearts of his family, friends, and fellow members of the New Jersey State Police," Gov. Chris Christie, who ordered flags at all state buildings to be flown at half-staff on Saturday to mark Fearon's death, said in a statement. "He served his state with courage, professionalism, and commitment to the finest ideals and traditions of the New Jersey State Police. It is with deep sadness that we mourn the loss of Lt. Fearon, and we extend our sincerest sympathy to his family and loved ones."

Fearon served with the state police for 22 years and is survived by his wife, Janice; and their three children, Ryan, Elyse and Jessie.

New Jersey Trooper Dies of 9/11-Related Cancer | Officer.com

I would expect lung cancer to be more proximately related to 9-11 rescue/recovery ops than anything else.

Interesting.

Trump won't muck about with bs like this.

how is it "BS, nutter? no one questions the effects of the attacks on the health of the first responders. and no one questions the fact that bush, christie whitman and their EPA lied to people about how dangerous the area was environmentally. but it's not like you leave your basement, so why would you care about being decent to these people?

and it's congress' job to deal with...not the orange sociopath

Interesting.

Trump won't muck about with bs like this.

how is it "BS, nutter? no one questions the effects of the attacks on the health of the first responders. and no one questions the fact that bush, christie whitman and their EPA lied to people about how dangerous the area was environmentally. but it's not like you leave your basement, so why would you care about being decent to these people?

and it's congress' job to deal with...not the orange sociopath
Trump won't need false flags to get stuff done.

New Topics

Forum List

Back