9-11, 19 insanely motivated Saudis with pocket knives, nothing else

Right. If that is so, why don't you start by answering my very first question? Use scientific method and show your data.

Where did the energy come from to cause the towers to pulverize most of the content? Concrete, steel, etc...?
What are we to believe about building 7's 2+ seconds of free fall?

The fact is, you can't.

First, I have never pretended to be a physicist. Did not even study it in HS. So I cannot address the energy of the towers falling in a scientific way. I could only cut and paste and you won't listen to that anyway.

The 2.25 seconds of free fall experienced by the facade of building 7 is meaningless. It was nothing but the facade, the interior of the building was already gone. And you cannot prove that it was done by explosives.

So you admit that your understanding is at best one of extremely uneducated and indoctrinated opinion.

You're pathetic. Should probably keep an open mind and question things. Or follow along blindly like a good sheep.

Ignore list'd. :lol:

Right. If that is so, why don't you start by answering my very first question? Use scientific method and show your data.

Where did the energy come from to cause the towers to pulverize most of the content? Concrete, steel, etc...?
What are we to believe about building 7's 2+ seconds of free fall?

The fact is, you can't.

First, I have never pretended to be a physicist. Did not even study it in HS. So I cannot address the energy of the towers falling in a scientific way. I could only cut and paste and you won't listen to that anyway.

The 2.25 seconds of free fall experienced by the facade of building 7 is meaningless. It was nothing but the facade, the interior of the building was already gone. And you cannot prove that it was done by explosives.

So you admit that your understanding is at best one of extremely uneducated and indoctrinated opinion.

You're pathetic. Should probably keep an open mind and question things. Or follow along blindly like a good sheep.

Ignore list'd. :lol:

No shit for brains, My understanding is of listening to both sides of the argument and deciding which is true. Something I have found most truthers lack. Just pure basic common sense.

And you can ignore all you like, It doesn't change the truth. And you'll read my posts anyway. You all do.....

BTW here's some neg rep for failing to address the second part of my response.

Finally, here is the ONE remaining METAL filing cabinet found out of the dust pile.

http://www.the-office.com/filingcabinet.jpg

artifacts_img_office.jpg

You lose.

Fuck off and die.

Your image wont even load. Care to cite its source or post a new link?

Last edited:
i'm officially done. Peace out. I know bots and fakery when I see it. Answer my scientific equation. Or els hopefully all stupid people will fuck off and die.

Peace and I resign. Keep at it though, Olliie's and company. You've won the trophi for die first.

(esp. the 60 yr old fucking remedial idiot.

What exactly is it this country seen fly into those buildings?
what is so hard to understand about this event?
People have allowed those who claim Conspiracy to make profit on them
to use them
9/11 Conspiracy Theories - Debunking the Myths - World Trade Center - Pentagon - Flight 93 - Popular Mechanics

9-11, 19 insanely motivated Saudis with pocket knives, nothing else

Well, them and who backed them. Its not like they were in a room....them and only them came up with that plan.

Now on to the nuts with the thermite paint and Jesse Ventura like theories...ok. Sure. Bad as trump being a burther.

Trufers are just as bad as burfers.

Is there anyone here who absolutely says 9/11 truthers are wrong and yet believe Trump and the birthers?

What an interesting place to be.

So, why haven't you finished the equation?
Are you trying to say that kinetic energy can be used twice? Once for pulverizing material, including metal. As there was only ONE METAL filing cabinet found out of 2 110 story office buildings? The energy it would take to convert all of that building material into dust, clearly would NOT allow for a "pancaking", particularly not one that damn close to free fall speed.
:lol: A whole bunch of bullshit assertions with NOTHING to back it up. BTW, what's with the one metal filing cabinet found? How fucking retarded ARE you, sockboy?

groundzero-cut.jpg

Gee. Sure seems to be a lot more than a metal filing cabinet there. Want me to post more pictures? They took out over a million TONS of material from ground zero.

TakeAStepBack said:
Conservation of Momentum and Conservation of Energy

Conservation of Momentum:

The amount of momentum (p) that an object has depends on two physical quantities: the mass and the velocity of the moving object.
p = mv

where p is the momentum, m is the mass, and v the velocity.
If momentum is conserved it can be used to calculate unknown velocities following a collision.
(m1 * v1)i + (m2 * v2)i = (m1 * v1)f + (m2 * v2)f

where the subscript i signifies initial, before the collision, and f signifies final, after the collision.
If (m1)i = 0, and (v2)i = 0, then (v2)f must =0.
So, for conservation of momentum, there cannot be pulverization.
Bullshit. :lol: Nice try, but wrong. If one is to believe your bullshit, one cannot an object from a building and expect damage at the bottom. Strange, but I sincerely doubt anyone is going to buy your bullshit when it is so clearly wrong.

TakeAStepBack said:
If we assume the second mass is initially at rest [(v2)i = 0], the equation reduces to

(m1 * v1)i = (m1 * v1)f + (m2 * v2)f

As you can see, if mass m1 = m2 and they "stick" together after impact, the equation reduces to ,

(m1 * v1)i = (2m1 * vnew)f

or vnew = (1/2) * v1
False assumption. They don't stick together.

TakeAStepBack said:
If two identical masses colliding and sticking together, they will travel at half the speed as the original single mass.
Wrong yet again. The entire upper section of the towers was nowhere NEAR the same mass as the individual concrete slabs encountered. I can see how you want to lie your ass off since the truth makes you out to be a complete fool.

TakeAStepBack said:
Conservation of Energy:

In elastic collisions, the sum of kinetic energy before a collision must equal the sum of kinetic energy after the collision. Conservation of kinetic energy is given by the following formula:

(1/2)(m1 * v21)i + (1/2)(m2 * v22)i = (1/2)(m1 * v21)f + (1/2)(m2 * v22)f + (Pulverize) + (Fail Floor Supports)
where (Pulverize) is the energy required to pulverize a floor and (Fail Floor Supports) is the energy required to fail the next floor.

If (1/2)(m1 * v21)i + (1/2)(m2 * v22)i = (Pulverize) + (Fail Floor Supports), there well be no momentum transfer.
In reality, (1/2)(m1 * v21)i + (1/2)(m2 * v22)i < (Pulverize) + (Fail Floor Supports),

So, for conservation of energy, we must assume there is some additional energy such that,

(1/2)(m1 * v21)i + (1/2)(m2 * v22)i + (Additional Energy) = (Pulverize) + (Fail Floor Supports),

where (Additional Energy) is the additional amount of energy needed to have the outcome we observed on 9/11/01.
Only if one is so retarded that they believe the initial amount of energy was EXACTLY what was needed to fail the supports and nothing more. :lol: What site did you cut and paste this stuff from? It is hilarious, but total bullshit and completely irrelevant.

TakeAStepBack said:
Finally, here is the ONE remaining METAL filing cabinet found out of the dust pile.

september_17_2001_ground_zero_01.jpg

Yeah.... here is a whole bunch more than just a metal filing cabinet.

So, why haven't you finished the equation?
Are you trying to say that kinetic energy can be used twice? Once for pulverizing material, including metal. As there was only ONE METAL filing cabinet found out of 2 110 story office buildings? The energy it would take to convert all of that building material into dust, clearly would NOT allow for a "pancaking", particularly not one that damn close to free fall speed.
:lol: A whole bunch of bullshit assertions with NOTHING to back it up. BTW, what's with the one metal filing cabinet found? How fucking retarded ARE you, sockboy?

groundzero-cut.jpg

Gee. Sure seems to be a lot more than a metal filing cabinet there. Want me to post more pictures? They took out over a million TONS of material from ground zero.

TakeAStepBack said:
Conservation of Momentum and Conservation of Energy

Conservation of Momentum:

The amount of momentum (p) that an object has depends on two physical quantities: the mass and the velocity of the moving object.
p = mv

where p is the momentum, m is the mass, and v the velocity.
If momentum is conserved it can be used to calculate unknown velocities following a collision.
(m1 * v1)i + (m2 * v2)i = (m1 * v1)f + (m2 * v2)f

where the subscript i signifies initial, before the collision, and f signifies final, after the collision.
If (m1)i = 0, and (v2)i = 0, then (v2)f must =0.
So, for conservation of momentum, there cannot be pulverization.
Bullshit. :lol: Nice try, but wrong. If one is to believe your bullshit, one cannot an object from a building and expect damage at the bottom. Strange, but I sincerely doubt anyone is going to buy your bullshit when it is so clearly wrong.

False assumption. They don't stick together.

Wrong yet again. The entire upper section of the towers was nowhere NEAR the same mass as the individual concrete slabs encountered. I can see how you want to lie your ass off since the truth makes you out to be a complete fool.

TakeAStepBack said:
Conservation of Energy:

In elastic collisions, the sum of kinetic energy before a collision must equal the sum of kinetic energy after the collision. Conservation of kinetic energy is given by the following formula:

(1/2)(m1 * v21)i + (1/2)(m2 * v22)i = (1/2)(m1 * v21)f + (1/2)(m2 * v22)f + (Pulverize) + (Fail Floor Supports)
where (Pulverize) is the energy required to pulverize a floor and (Fail Floor Supports) is the energy required to fail the next floor.

If (1/2)(m1 * v21)i + (1/2)(m2 * v22)i = (Pulverize) + (Fail Floor Supports), there well be no momentum transfer.
In reality, (1/2)(m1 * v21)i + (1/2)(m2 * v22)i < (Pulverize) + (Fail Floor Supports),

So, for conservation of energy, we must assume there is some additional energy such that,

(1/2)(m1 * v21)i + (1/2)(m2 * v22)i + (Additional Energy) = (Pulverize) + (Fail Floor Supports),

where (Additional Energy) is the additional amount of energy needed to have the outcome we observed on 9/11/01.
Only if one is so retarded that they believe the initial amount of energy was EXACTLY what was needed to fail the supports and nothing more. :lol: What site did you cut and paste this stuff from? It is hilarious, but total bullshit and completely irrelevant.

TakeAStepBack said:

september_17_2001_ground_zero_01.jpg

Yeah.... here is a whole bunch more than just a metal filing cabinet.

that would be the metal beams and pulverized concrete

You just made my ignore, list agent Patriot. The only assumptions I made in the equation are based on what happened. You're right the floors don't "stick together", they pulverize, you dumb fucking remedial hick.
The equation shows that conservation of momentum doesn't allow for pulverization, and yet it happened.
You're so full of shit it's coming out of your mouth.

Show me another filing cabinet. Show me a desk. A chair. ANYTHING from the interior content. Not wheatchex from the exterior construct. Dumb fuck.

And on this note I'm officially out of time for these agent remedial hicks that can't do math and continue to try and muck clarity to forward an agenda of falsehood. Have fun in Langley at your cubicle.

You just made my ignore, list agent Patriot. The only assumptions I made in the equation are based on what happened. You're right the floors don't "stick together", they pulverize, you dumb fucking remedial hick.
The equation shows that conservation of momentum doesn't allow for pulverization, and yet it happened.
So the entire upper section had the same mass at the point of impact with the first (second, third etc.) concrete slab? THAT was your lameassed assertion. It doesn't matter if I point it out or anyone else points it out, but your claim is as retarded as you are; which is to say you're too retarded to compete in the special olympics and only an IQ point or two away from needing someone to remind you to breath.

TakeAStepBack said:
Show me another filing cabinet. Show me a desk. A chair. ANYTHING from the interior content. Not wheatchex from the exterior construct. Dumb fuck.

And on this note I'm officially out of time for these agent remedial hicks that can't do math and continue to try and muck clarity to forward an agenda of falsehood. Have fun in Langley at your cubicle.

Yeah, you get caught with your pants down around your ankles and end up running away like the little bitch you are. :lol: And you keep saying you are going, yet you're still here. Follow through for once in your pathetic life! Go back to your failed engineering career. God help anyone who has to use anything you design as you're clearly the worst engineer in existance.

Was the passenger jets full of fuel we watched with our own eyes a theory?
What amazes me about this entire event is what was the reason for blowing the building s up?
You can debate equations until the sun goes down and re start them when sun comes back up
Why?
You had terror
you had people jumping to there death from buildings that the fires "where not hot enough to make them Collapse" but hot enough to kill people
The fire fight was over when the "explosions" took place
the terror ended
what there was not enough terror with the passenger jets?

What amazes me about this entire event is what was the reason for blowing the building s up?
You can debate equations until the sun goes down and re start them when sun comes back up
Why?
You had terror
you had people jumping to there death from buildings that the fires "where not hot enough to make them Collapse" but hot enough to kill people
the terror ended

Too much common sense and logic there. To idiots like truthtards, common sense and logic are like holy water to a vampire.

Why?
You had terror
the terror ended

Too much common sense and logic there. To idiots like truthtards, common sense and logic are like holy water to a vampire.

We as a country have raised an entire generation that has no ability to think things thru. Its like Income tax
If I give more of my wealth to someone who is going to do nothing with it but give it to someone who is going to do nothing with it, they are not going to create squat
Simple questions
what happens if the attacks where foiled?
do the "explosives" just sit there?
You cannot get them to answer the why question

Forum List

Back