87 Shots Fired In Philly

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Surveillance video shows gunmen firing more than 80 shots in Germantown; 6 injured

Philly gonna Philly.....87 shots fired and just six injuries? Those masked men need them some more trigger time. ;)

Oh look! Everything works so well under dem "leadership".

InTheGhetto-2222005.png

Philadelphia wasn't nearly as violent when Frank Rizzo led the city of brotherly love. Allowing the thugs to take over was the town's first mistake

Philadelphia wasn't nearly as violent when Frank Rizzo led the city of brotherly love. Allowing the thugs to take over was the town's first mistake
Have you've ever met anyone that didn't think a city was safer when it was run by the mafia? If you can find some old timers, ask them what Las Vegas was like.

Boston has not gelded their PD (yet) and their crime rate is comparable to gop run cities.....Sadly they got them a new dem mayor in November that hates the Boston PD so that could be short-lived once the current dem mayor (who more or less let the Boston PD do their jobs) leaves office.

It all boils down to a strong city PD backed-up by the mayor's office, if you don't have that then you get what you get.

So whatever happened to that black guy in Waukesha that ran down 5 old white ladies? Bob the wonder negro that hated whites? Um excuse me, that NEVER happened because the media doesn't want to "Feed into racism". But yet we get CNN and MSNBC exaggerating Nickolas Sandman Vs humanity or Jesse Smollet imaginary made up bullshit. To paraphrase Barry Goldwater: "In the defense of Liberalism, anything goes". So it seems.

Last edited:
Believe it or not goblins like that are what will control the cities and surrounding inner burbs.

The "Hinterland Factions" are the ones you want to tie yourself to. ;)

Dude, I live at the 7,000 foot level above Lake Tahoe. I am about as "hinterlandy" as you can get!

Forum List

Back