87 Shots Fired In Philly

Yeah, in that area! Sorry, won't get more specific than that!
Understood, I lived in Modesto for 45 years and skied Tahoe 40 of them. I like Homewood and Northstar and was surprised to hear that Alpine and Squaw merged. I've heard you've gotten hammered with the snow this year--if you are getting the cold that we are, the powder must be amazing.

gun-control-the-12b097b86a.jpg

Oh the media doesn't want to feed into racism...so feeding into anti white cop hysteria is just just fine. Because...you know, liberals say SO....https://youtu.be/ubIpoPjBUds

Understood, I lived in Modesto for 45 years and skied Tahoe 40 of them. I like Homewood and Northstar and was surprised to hear that Alpine and Squaw merged. I've heard you've gotten hammered with the snow this year--if you are getting the cold that we are, the powder must be amazing.
I remember driving through the Tahoe area a few years back. In winter. There was a water conservation emergency going on and a freeway sign had that message lit up on it. Below the sign was a street cleaner spewing water and cleaning the road shoulder.

Yes, we are sitting at 210 inches of snow so far. North Star is closest, but we prefer Squaw. Though we also make the trek to Kirkwood every now and then.

Boston has not gelded their PD (yet) and their crime rate is comparable to gop run cities.....Sadly they got them a new dem mayor in November that hates the Boston PD so that could be short-lived once the current dem mayor (who more or less let the Boston PD do their jobs) leaves office.

It all boils down to a strong city PD backed-up by the mayor's office, if you don't have that then you get what you get.
Name one! There are so few GOP run cities in this country, you might have difficulty backing that up!

I hope AOC gets over being killed by white supremist on Jan 6th and heals. Because racismsist are is bad.
Americans simply have to defend their house the way AOC has built in security to defend her sorry arse in her House. And yes, I said her House, it's not the peoples House any longer.

That means fighting her about being able to keep a gun to protect yourself.

Forum List

Back