83 mail in ballots mailed to one address that has 1 resident.

That Dems want vote by mail so bad is evidence of their intention to defraud.
It is a pain since one must get the mail in ballot notarized..
Wow! Talk about voter suppression. :laughing0301:
Getting an ID is supposed to be voter suppression, but trying to find a notary isn't? :auiqs.jpg:

Where in hell did you dig that one out of, Moonglow? Wait....I don't want to know.

There are notaries on every corner. Getting voter ID may mean travelling for elderly rural voters, since ID isn't available on every corner.
The darling from Canada tells us where we can find a notary in the US, no...you are wrong in your zeal to back up Moonglow.
I'm assuming that there are notary's on the rural roads standing around for the elderly? I'm supposed to buy that? :smoke:
Good grief, there must be some good drugs to be had where you live.

There are 4.4 million notaries in the USA. That's pretty much one on every corner. There's even a map:

Roughly 1 per square mile. Hardly one on every corner. Plus, you must find them while they are on the clock.
stick to Canada, moron.

1 per square mile literally is one on every corner, fool. They're on the clock during business hours, just like the post office, where you have to mail your ballot.
Literally not the same, moron.

And in America we have a mailbox at our house. We don't have to go to the post office to mail something, idiot

Not in rural America, you raging dumb ass.
Then it must be hard for them to get their MAIL IN ballots, huh?

No, because these things called "P.O. Boxes" exist at post offices you fucking brain dead partisan idiot. Outgoing mail goes through said post office.
So, traveling to a PO Box to pick up a ballot: No problem.

Travelling to a PO Box to drop off a ballot: POLL TAX!!!!!!

That sound you hear is you getting your ass handed to you.

Just stop fucking talking you waste of grey matter. The ballot is sent to the voter's PO Box. Voter fills out ballot. The ballot is mailed by the voter, free of charge, through any of those big blue things called 'mailboxes'.

Do you need help dressing yourself too?

claim blacks are too poor or stupid to do that stuff to vote.

Most people rightly claim that voter suppression is REAL, and making up rules like, you can vote with an NRA card, but NOT with some other, you know the list, forms of ID.
(R) commit voter fraud on a regular basis, and THAT fraud doesn't seem to bother you.

Getting an ID is supposed to be voter suppression, but trying to find a notary isn't? :auiqs.jpg:

Where in hell did you dig that one out of, Moonglow? Wait....I don't want to know.

There are notaries on every corner. Getting voter ID may mean travelling for elderly rural voters, since ID isn't available on every corner.
The darling from Canada tells us where we can find a notary in the US, no...you are wrong in your zeal to back up Moonglow.
I'm assuming that there are notary's on the rural roads standing around for the elderly? I'm supposed to buy that? :smoke:

There are 4.4 million notaries in the USA. That's pretty much one on every corner. There's even a map:

Roughly 1 per square mile. Hardly one on every corner. Plus, you must find them while they are on the clock.
stick to Canada, moron.

1 per square mile literally is one on every corner, fool. They're on the clock during business hours, just like the post office, where you have to mail your ballot.

And in America we have a mailbox at our house. We don't have to go to the post office to mail something, idiot

No, because these things called "P.O. Boxes" exist at post offices you fucking brain dead partisan idiot. Outgoing mail goes through said post office.

Just stop fucking talking you waste of grey matter. The ballot is sent to the voter's PO Box. Voter fills out ballot. The ballot is mailed by the voter, free of charge, through any of those big blue things called 'mailboxes'.

Pathetic dodge. :abgg2q.jpg:

claim blacks are too poor or stupid to do that stuff to vote.

Most people rightly claim that voter suppression is REAL, and making up rules like, you can vote with an NRA card, but NOT with some other, you know the list, forms of ID.
(R) commit voter fraud on a regular basis, and THAT fraud doesn't seem to bother you.
I am against all vote fraud. Perhaps you should read the thread to you don’t continue to expose your ignorance.

It’s been four years

If it was actual voter fraud, where is the claim?
In the OP. It qualifies as voter fraud. Once again, learn the definition of the word, Dummy.
Not according to the story in the OP it was a software glitch.

Isn't it AMAZING how many "software glitches" happen with government? Lost reports, emails, checks, investigative reports.

It's simply stunning how incompetent government is.

So why do you want more of it? You stupid?

What “theory” would that be? Be specific.

1) Mail in ballots create massive voter fraud.
2) Only Illegals and (D) commit voter fraud, (R) are pure and would NEVER commit voter fraud.

stick to Canada, moron.

That sound you heard was the sound of your crushing defeat by me, because I outlined the exact method I use when I mail in my vote, as I have for 20+ years.

haha.jpg

You don't understand how the US postal system works! What a dumb ass.

Maybe you should go back to the children's table for a while.

stick to Canada, moron.

That sound you heard was the sound of your crushing defeat by me, because I outlined the exact method I use when I mail in my vote, as I have for 20+ years.

View attachment 341188

My mother lives in the country and has a PO Box. She picks up her mail, and if she is sending something there is a box there for her to put it in. Nothing extra to send outgoing over picking up.

You lose again.

A story from 2016 how lame....

"We are carefully reviewing our records and gathering information to fully identify what took place," the office wrote. "Our preliminary assessment is that this appears to be an isolated situation related to a system error that occurred causing duplicate ballots to be issued to an address entered for a single voter. We are working directly with the system vendor to ensure the issue is addressed and to identify any similar occurrences."

This is from the story yet we have an OP that just knows it is voter fraud....
Was this legal in 2016?

Run along, window licker......your spin isn’t working either.
If you want voter fraud just post this....But I know it goes against what yer masters told you to play with today when you listen to the echo chamber.

North Carolina GOP Operative Faces New Felony Charges That Allege Ballot Fraud
Prosecutors in North Carolina filed new felony charges against a Republican political operative accused of ballot tampering in a congressional election in 2018.
Here's the thing, Moonglow....this isn't a conservative game....we want ANY voter fraud to be dealt with.
The democrats on the other hand.......has the mindset that an illegal vote is a vote for a democrat and welcomed.

Yes, it is a conservative game. Republican voter suppression is always laser pointed right at poor, minority voters. Like "exact match". It must be noted that 70% of exact match applications which were rejected came from poor non-white neighbourhoods.

As someone who lives in a country were everyone is encouraged to vote, and I can register to vote simply by taking my birth certificate and a piece of mail from my bank or a utility showing I my current address, and I can vote. Americans are incredibly paranoid about illegal voting even though the evidence is very strong that there really isn't any voter fraud. It's an obsession.

Conservative are deeply into voter suppression because it's the only way Republicans can win. Conservatives have lost the popular vote for the President and the House in every year except 2006, since 1992. Republicans are a minority party which can only continue to hold power by voter suppression. Gerrymandering worked for a time but the left is fighting back and gerrymandering is being overturned.
Wow! You need two forms of ID? A photo ID is all Republicans are asking for in the US.

Republicans are asking for a whole lot more than that. In order to get that photo ID, you must provide other forms of ID, and travel to where the photo ID is issued.

I need one form of ID to prove citizenship, not photo ID, and something official with my address on it, like a utility bill, to confirm I live in the riding. My address is not on my birth certificate.
What they fail to see is that getting an ID is a form of charging you to vote in which poll taxes are illegal. The GOPers want you to break the law to vote.

Show how a cost for an ID is a tax.

stick to Canada, moron.

You've been show how many times that you need a valid ID to get something notorized. That fact blows everything you've said out of the water. Just quit lying to yourself. You'll feel much better.

Where have I suggested that anyone shouldn't need to have identification to vote? When it was pointed out that you need to go to a notary for your mail in ballot, making it very difficult to use the ballot, I pointed out that there is literally a notary on every corner in the USA. Nowhere did I suggest that you don't need to give your notary ID, so abolutely nothing I've said has been blow out of the water.

I'm so happy you laugh at leftists. It's seems like something the village idiot would do so it suits you very well.

Post #105. I could find many more where you rant against voter ID but you'd just lie to yourself and pretend it never happened...just like you are now.

stick to Canada, moron.

View attachment 341188

My mother lives in the country and has a PO Box. She picks up her mail, and if she is sending something there is a box there for her to put it in. Nothing extra to send outgoing over picking up.

You lose again.

Fascinating. You just repeated my point back to me, short bus. Not a win. I'm not surprised your reading comprehension is as bad as your general knowledge regarding how basic government agencies work in America.

Are you able to dress yourself yet?

stick to Canada, moron.

View attachment 341188

You lose again.

Fascinating. You just repeated my point back to me, short bus. Not a win. I'm not surprised your reading comprehension is as bad as your general knowledge regarding how basic government agencies work in America.

Are you able to dress yourself yet?
Keep digging.:dig:

Isn't it AMAZING how many "software glitches" happen with government? Lost reports, emails, checks, investigative reports.

It's simply stunning how incompetent government is.

So why do you want more of it? You stupid?
JFK's brain got lost in the mail? Or was a software glitch?

Hey Dimwingers, tell me again how this won’t cause voter fraud.

Sounds like the republican are hard at faking voter fraud. Its a 2016 article.
Nothing fake about it. It was vote fraud.

And the system caught the fraud, and prevented the casting of a single illegal vote.

The system has build in fraud protections. Like when you call the bank, and they use caller ID to make sure it's you. When you request a ballot, the post office will only deliver it to your address.

The more important fraud protection is that each ballot envelope has to be signed by the registered voter, and that signature is verified against the voter registration rolls.

i live in Las Vegas and to find a notery i need to find a shopping strip mall that has businesses that offer that service....i stopped at the corner to my street....no notary?....so you lied to me?...
Every bank has one.
no shit....

Forum List

Back