83 mail in ballots mailed to one address that has 1 resident.

That Dems want vote by mail so bad is evidence of their intention to defraud.
It is a pain since one must get the mail in ballot notarized..
Wow! Talk about voter suppression. :laughing0301:
Getting an ID is supposed to be voter suppression, but trying to find a notary isn't? :auiqs.jpg:

Where in hell did you dig that one out of, Moonglow? Wait....I don't want to know.

There are notaries on every corner. Getting voter ID may mean travelling for elderly rural voters, since ID isn't available on every corner.
The darling from Canada tells us where we can find a notary in the US, no...you are wrong in your zeal to back up Moonglow.
I'm assuming that there are notary's on the rural roads standing around for the elderly? I'm supposed to buy that? :smoke:
Good grief, there must be some good drugs to be had where you live.

There are 4.4 million notaries in the USA. That's pretty much one on every corner. There's even a map:

Roughly 1 per square mile. Hardly one on every corner. Plus, you must find them while they are on the clock.
stick to Canada, moron.

1 per square mile literally is one on every corner, fool. They're on the clock during business hours, just like the post office, where you have to mail your ballot.
Literally not the same, moron.

And in America we have a mailbox at our house. We don't have to go to the post office to mail something, idiot

Not in rural America, you raging dumb ass.

In a statement, the registrar's office said it is looking into the issue and believes it is likely a fluke clerical error.

Sure that's it! That gets them off the hook and puts some poor clerk to take the fall. All the crap runs down hill.

Who are the "them" who are getting off the hook. Is this yet another conspiracy theory from the right?

Exactly what law was broken here? You fools have a conspiracy for everything. In sending out a bunch of ballots to one home in 2016, exactly who was getting away with what?

Hey Dimwingers, tell me again how this won’t cause voter fraud.

You're a freaking idiot. None of those ballots were cast. That's ancient history

Posted: Nov 3, 2016

Further, U.S. Postal Service representative Brenda Duran said the agency "has indicated that they returned all of the improperly addressed ballots to our office."

National elections standards also dictate that all mailed ballots are checked against the signatures of the voter’s original registration prior to being processed and tabulated.

Four years later, no actual fraud has been found, regardless of how badly Trump wants to prove voter fraud

They did find voter fraud. Several republcians were caught voting more than once, having registered to vote from each of their multiple homes., which is actually the most common form of voter fraud.
Even Trump (you can't touch me while i'm president) committed resident voter fraud by registered to vote by mail with mar-a-lago as his residence, even though it's zoned non-residential.

In a statement, the registrar's office said it is looking into the issue and believes it is likely a fluke clerical error.

Sure that's it! That gets them off the hook and puts some poor clerk to take the fall. All the crap runs down hill.
Four years later, no actual fraud has been found, regardless of how badly Trump wants to prove voter fraud
That has nothing to do with what I posted. A clerk will take the fall, that's how it works. The registrar's office is looking for a fall guy. Pretty convenient, isn't it.

The blob’s treasury dept trusted the postal service enough to mail out checks worth $1200+. I’m sure they can handle ballots.
Hey stupid, the post office delivered them. That’s their job. They have nothing to do with controlling how many people are fraudulently registered at one address.

Thanks for blowing up the argument that the post office can’tbe trusted, stupid.
Not a post office thread, moron.

The dependability of the post office in delivering ballots is not in question right?

Who are the "them" who are getting off the hook. Is this yet another conspiracy theory from the right?

Exactly what law was broken here? You fools have a conspiracy for everything. In sending out a bunch of ballots to one home in 2016, exactly who was getting away with what?

Rightwinger was talking about the Registrar's Office and I was responding to Rightwingers post, so, if you connect the two, I was talking about the Registrar's Office.

Where did I say a law was broken? What conspiracy am I putting forth? Where did I say someone was getting away with something?

You are pretty lousy at reading comprehension, first, you can't figure out who "them" is, then you read in things that weren't even discussed. Do they not teach reading comprehension in Canada or did you totally fail the class?

Sounds like the republican are hard at faking voter fraud. Its a 2016 article.

Last edited:

You're a freaking idiot. None of those ballots were cast. That's ancient history

Posted: Nov 3, 2016

Further, U.S. Postal Service representative Brenda Duran said the agency "has indicated that they returned all of the improperly addressed ballots to our office."

National elections standards also dictate that all mailed ballots are checked against the signatures of the voter’s original registration prior to being processed and tabulated.
You mean they didn’t let those fraudulent ballots be cast after the scheme was discovered?

You really are dumb if you don’t see the problem with 83 ballots with 83 different names all going to one address.

The blob’s treasury dept trusted the postal service enough to mail out checks worth $1200+. I’m sure they can handle ballots.
Hey stupid, the post office delivered them. That’s their job. They have nothing to do with controlling how many people are fraudulently registered at one address.

Thanks for blowing up the argument that the post office can’tbe trusted, stupid.
Not a post office thread, moron.

The dependability of the post office in delivering ballots is not in question right?
Start a thread on that. This isn’t a post office thread.

Nothing fake about it. It was vote fraud.

Getting an ID is supposed to be voter suppression, but trying to find a notary isn't? :auiqs.jpg:

Where in hell did you dig that one out of, Moonglow? Wait....I don't want to know.

There are notaries on every corner. Getting voter ID may mean travelling for elderly rural voters, since ID isn't available on every corner.
The darling from Canada tells us where we can find a notary in the US, no...you are wrong in your zeal to back up Moonglow.
I'm assuming that there are notary's on the rural roads standing around for the elderly? I'm supposed to buy that? :smoke:

There are 4.4 million notaries in the USA. That's pretty much one on every corner. There's even a map:

Roughly 1 per square mile. Hardly one on every corner. Plus, you must find them while they are on the clock.
stick to Canada, moron.

1 per square mile literally is one on every corner, fool. They're on the clock during business hours, just like the post office, where you have to mail your ballot.

And in America we have a mailbox at our house. We don't have to go to the post office to mail something, idiot

Then it must be hard for them to get their MAIL IN ballots, huh?

No. The ballots being cast would be voter fraud. I imagine I’m still on the voter rolls in the cities from which I have moved.

stick to Canada, moron.

No, because these things called "P.O. Boxes" exist at post offices you fucking brain dead partisan idiot. Outgoing mail goes through said post office.

No. The ballots being cast would be voter fraud. I imagine I’m still on the voter rolls in the cities from which I have moved.
Another idiot who doesn’t know what all constitutes voter fraud. Go get educated, dummy.

stick to Canada, moron.

No, because these things called "P.O. Boxes" exist you fucking brain dead partisan idiot.
So they have to travel to pick up their mail in ballots? Dimwingers claim blacks are too poor or stupid to do that stuff to vote.

Nostra is on his ladder today, "reaching" for any theory, no matter how ridiculous.
Screaming, "c'mon fellow con men, help me support my unfounded theory."

stick to Canada, moron.

No, because these things called "P.O. Boxes" exist at post offices you fucking brain dead partisan idiot. Outgoing mail goes through said post office.
So, traveling to a PO Box to pick up a ballot: No problem.

Travelling to a PO Box to drop off a ballot: POLL TAX!!!!!!

That sound you hear is you getting your ass handed to you.

Nostra is on his ladder today, "reaching" for any theory, no matter how ridiculous.
Screaming, "c'mon fellow con men, help me support my unfounded theory."
What “theory” would that be? Be specific.

Forum List

Back