81-year-old Ohio man charged with murder for shooting Black Uber driver

Somebody shows up at the door and demands the ransom money and you claim she is not a suspect?

you would of made a great police officer, for the criminals

Have the police called her a suspect, you know the actual police involved in the case?

I am sure you have seen every episode of Law and Order, but you are still a fucking idiot.

She is a victim of murder, not a suspect.

Have the police called her a suspect, you know the actual police involved in the case?

I am sure you have seen every episode of Law and Order, but you are still a fucking idiot.

She is a victim of murder, not a suspect.

They haven't concluded the investigation yet. They charged him based on what they saw. Only time will tell what happens. If it turns out she was shot during the commission of a crime, partaking in a felony ransom money heist type thing, the charges would be dropped as you can use deadly force to stop a felony.

He is rightly going to prison for a long time.:
“Hall, suffering from medical conditions and unarmed, made no threats or assaults toward Mr. Brock, and made no demands, other than to ask about the package she was sent to retrieve through the Uber App,” a sheriff’s office spokesperson told WHIO in a statement.

yes, she showed up to pick up the money in a ransom/kidnapping crime

Link please to the police calling her a suspect.

I will be happy to wait.

But if you cannot find one you will have proven you are nothing but a lying moron.

He is rightly going to prison for a long time.:
“Hall, suffering from medical conditions and unarmed, made no threats or assaults toward Mr. Brock, and made no demands, other than to ask about the package she was sent to retrieve through the Uber App,” a sheriff’s office spokesperson told WHIO in a statement.

You could see in the video that she had trouble just walking. The dude will live out the rest of his days in jail where he belongs.

Link please to the police calling her a suspect.
I will be happy to wait.
But if you cannot find one you will have proven you are nothing but a lying moron.
hahahahahaha, as if the entire police investigation is found with google and google is the arbiter of truth. It is the moron that has google as their brain, use your google-brain and link proving that people asking for the ransom money are not participating in the crime of kidnapping.

The story is pure politics, white man kills black woman for no reason at all, just ignore the fact that she just asked for the money in a kidnapping.

You claim the police did not investigate her, as a suspect, at all.

Go ahead and link or you will have proven you are nothing but a lying moron.

hahahahahaha, as if the entire police investigation is found with google and google is the arbiter of truth. It is the moron that has google as their brain, use your google-brain and link proving that people asking for the ransom money are not participating in the crime of kidnapping.

The story is pure politics, white man kills black woman for no reason at all, just ignore the fact that she just asked for the money in a kidnapping.

You claim the police did not investigate her, as a suspect, at all.

Go ahead and link or you will have proven you are nothing but a lying moron.

So, still not link to her being named a suspect?

I will be happy to wait a while longer unless you want to admit you lied.

Oh, I cannot provide a link to something that did not happen, how fucking stupid are you.

Nobody but you cares about the skin color and she did not ask for money, why are you lying about that as well?

he must have had some mental issue. at 81 if they can proove that he will go t o the nut house. terribly sad my gosh.
/----/Scammers tramatize seniors and wipe out their life savings. It's tragic that the young Uber driver lost her life and the old man is going to lose what's left of his.

Nobody but you cares about the skin color and she did not ask for money, why are you lying about that as well?
How many times can you put your foot in your mouth?

What is the title of this OP? That makes at least two people that cared enough to mention the color?

81-year-old Ohio man charged with murder for shooting Black Uber driver​

Somebody wrote the title of the article to include the information she was black, that is three people.

Somebody approved the article for print, that is four people.

Once again you are wrong.

And yes, I get it, people are calling it the package. It is the package of money in a ransom for kidnapping crime. People are very conveniently leaving out so many pertinent facts such as the crime she was involved in, that she was a suspect, asking for the money/package.

/----/Scammers tramatize seniors and wipe out their life savings. It's tragic that the young Uber driver lost her life and the old man is going to lose what's left of his.

Indeed. And the chances of finding the scammers are nil....despite what happened in the Beekeeper.

sure, if the UBER driver comes to your door, by mistake or not, while being part of a crime, you best give that UBER driver the money demanded! Do not protect yourself from crime, do not argue, just give the UBER driver the money, as they demand!

You don’t have to give anyone what they demand in that situation. However you do not have to steal their phone nor hold them at gunpoint. There be the rub.

Nobody has said you must be a victim. But your responses to crime must be legal. His were not. Another in a long line of entitled White guys who think they can do whatever and just scream I was defending myself.

And yes, I get it, people are calling it the package. It is the package of money in a ransom for kidnapping crime. People are very conveniently leaving out so many pertinent facts such as the crime she was involved in, that she was a suspect, asking for the money/package.

The driver did not know it was a package of money, thus she did not ask for money.

It is pretty simple.

Also.....“I shot her in the leg the first time and then I shot her in the shoulder,” the octogenarian says, adding that he targeted her because he had been threatened by a stranger on the phone.

Once he shot her in the leg she could not escape, why did he keep shooting her?

Forum List

Back