80s retro

Great song....doesnt get better than the 80s does it? :up:

Foolin' Myself- Eric Carmen​

HereWeGoAgain how can you forget THIS classic one of the cars? i think next to YPU MIGHT THINK,this is their best song video combo. :yes_text12:

Love the song,dont care for the video though,its pretty degrading at times.the fact these guys would make a video like that with some of the queer stuff in it makes me believe some of these car members at least,were gay,for sure the lead singer and that one blond haired dude that comes on and waves.

Last edited:
HereWeGoAgain how can you forget THIS classic one of the cars? i think next to YPU MIGHT THINK,this is their best song video combo. :yes_text12:

Love the song,dont care for the video though,its pretty degrading at times.the fact these guys would make a video like that with some of the queer stuff in it makes me believe some of these car members at least,were gay,for sure the lead singer and that one blond haired dude that comes on and waves.

I dont think the Cars ever turned out a bad song.

We Got The Beat - The Go-Go's

I was I could get into a time machine and go back and see them in their prime,they are one of my top five favorite bands,they must have some access to some really good plastic surgery people in Hollywood because that video took me to a 2014 performance and they still look incredibly good all this time later incredibly.

H
That song you might think is easily by leaps and bounds the best song /video combination they ever came out with. :yes_text12: :TH_WAY~113: None of the others can touch it,as I said I love the SONG hello again,but I can for sure do without a lot of stuff seen in that video.it’s for sure nit something fir kids where that you might think video is harmless.that video is pretty magical.:thup: What do you think skye Alan Stallion

The one thing about the cars that probably turned off some of their fans is at concerts,they never said thank you after any of their songs.

Solid Gold Countdown 1982

Countdown of the Top 40 songs of 1982 according to Radio & Records with hosts Rex Smith and Marilyn McCoo, many popular acts lip-synching their hits, the infamous Solid Gold Dancers, and for some reason Wayland Flowers and Madame, plus a Ronald Reagan impersonator.

Forum List

Back