8 years to get a Polio Vaccine

It was a different world back then.

Today we have greater knowledge regarding vaccines not to mention far superior lab equipment
How’s that HIV vaccine coming after 50 years of research?

I wouldn't know why don't you look it up.
Let me be Captain Obvious then.
AFTER OVER 50 YEARS OF TRYING TO CREATE A VACCINE NO ONE IS EVEN CLOSE TO CREATING ONE.
But there are now effective prophylactic treatments available and HIV is no longer a death sentence.

And really HIV isn't the same threat to the population as COVID since it it transmitted by bodily fluids and cannot be contracted in any other manner so your comparison is pretty weak
And it seem the HIV virus isn't typical in that the human body produces no real immune response.
Other vaccines depend on the human body's immune response to a virus
Here you are bitching about the economy must remain in lockdown while you blow off 770,000 dying from HIV last year.
You’re only goal is to destroy America and it’s citizens, you don’t give a damn about people.

Where have I been bitching about the economy ?
HIV is an atypical virus as I have tried to explain to you.
AND as I also linked to an article that stated people with HIV can expect a near normal life span with the treatments available.

And tell me how you know what my goals are?

And how exactly am I destroying anyone since unlike you I mind my own fucking business

Today we have greater knowledge regarding vaccines not to mention far superior lab equipment

AFTER OVER 50 YEARS OF TRYING TO CREATE A VACCINE NO ONE IS EVEN CLOSE TO CREATING ONE.
But there are now effective prophylactic treatments available and HIV is no longer a death sentence.

And really HIV isn't the same threat to the population as COVID since it it transmitted by bodily fluids and cannot be contracted in any other manner so your comparison is pretty weak
And it seem the HIV virus isn't typical in that the human body produces no real immune response.
Here you are bitching about the economy must remain in lockdown while you blow off 770,000 dying from HIV last year.
You’re only goal is to destroy America and it’s citizens, you don’t give a damn about people.

AND as I also linked to an article that stated people with HIV can expect a near normal life span with the treatments available.

And how exactly am I destroying anyone since unlike you I mind my own fucking business
So you don’t think the economy is in the shitter right now? Oy.

So you don’t think the economy is in the shitter right now? Oy.

Tell me WHERE have I been bitching about the economy.

If you're going to tell me what I said USE THE FUCKING QUOTE FUNCTION and stop being a FUCKING LIAR.

Forum List

Back