8 years to get a Polio Vaccine

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
Jonas Salk was hired in 1947 by the University of Pittsburgh, and it took him until 1955 to get a vaccine.

Will Americans in the 21st Century be that patient, and keep America locked down until 2028 to get a Corona Vaccine?

Jonas Salk was hired in 1947 by the University of Pittsburgh, and it took him until 1955 to get a vaccine.

Will Americans in the 21st Century be that patient, and keep America locked down until 2028 to get a Corona Vaccine?

As has already been pointed out it was a completely diffrent world. We did not have the understanding of molecular biology that we do now. We had not been studying viruses for that long. We did not have computers. Hell we did not even have things like electron microscopes nor SARS vaccines that can be used as a stepping stone. We have learned a large amount of how the body works and how viruses and or things work once in the body.

I remember very well the effects of polio and taking the vaccine when it was distributed for the first time.

lol and from that people ended up GETTING POLIO from the VACCINES -- there also was a batch SV40 it gave ppl AIDS they knew it and sent it overseas so it could infect other ppl the pos losers knew this.

What concernsme more is the reaction .

When the polio vaccine became available everyone liked up to get it, and it cost the general public nothing out of pocket.

Does anyone see either of those things happening today?

lol and from that people ended up GETTING POLIO from the VACCINES -- there also was a batch SV40 it gave ppl AIDS they knew it and sent it overseas so it could infect other ppl the pos losers knew this.
Keep your stupid conspiracy theories in the forum meant for them.

When the polio vaccine became available everyone liked up to get it, and it cost the general public nothing out of pocket.

I could see people getting it for "free", like they can with the flu shots. But i can't see everyone just lining up willing for it.

As has already been pointed out it was a completely diffrent world. We did not have the understanding of molecular biology that we do now. We had not been studying viruses for that long. We did not have computers. Hell we did not even have things like electron microscopes nor SARS vaccines that can be used as a stepping stone. We have learned a large amount of how the body works and how viruses and or things work once in the body.

I remember very well the effects of polio and taking the vaccine when it was distributed for the first time.
Well we actually did have a computer back then. It was the size of a warehouse and no wheres near the computational power of today. That all being said we are able to research at light speed compared to those days. I think we will bvat this virus it isw jus a matter of time. Hopeflly we learn a leson and start to control out medical supplies better. Bullets,meds and other critical materials need to be made on american soil.

dickwad98.jpeg

hey stupid. M-------------- A BRAIN !
YOU ARE RETARDED YOU STUPID SOB!! :auiqs.jpg: :laughing0301::laughing0301::laughing0301:

THESE ARE FACTS FROM JOHNN. HOPKINS

RIGHT NOW YOU ARE IN GRADE K

1588602165669.png

NOW STUPID SOB OPEN THAT TOOTHLESS MOUTH CYKA AND SHOVE THAT FOOT DOWN IT DUMB FK SOB!

Last edited:

GROW A BRAINN MENTAL FK UP

1588602326824.png

NOW YOU STUPID SOB LOSER -- GROW A BRAIN SOME MORE MENNTAL FK UP

From 1955 to 1963, an estimated 10-30% of polio vaccines administered in the US were contaminated with simian virus 40 (SV40). The virus came from monkey kidney cell cultures used to make polio vaccines at that time. Most of the contamination was in the inactivated polio vaccine (IPV), but it was also found in oral polio vaccine (OPV). After the contamination was discovered, the U.S. government established testing requirements to verify that all new lots of polio vaccines were free of SV40.

Because of research done with SV40 in animal models, there has been some concern that the virus could cause cancer in humans. However, most studies looking at the relationship between SV40 and cancers are reassuring, finding no causal association between receipt of SV40-contaminated polio vaccine and development of cancer.

No vaccines used today contain SV40 virus.

AND DON'T THINK IT (SV40) OR SOMETHING ELSE isn't in it doing the same thing it's just called something different.

We know your scared of your fk uup douche denying it wonn't take up your fk up in life and those you told go fk yourself up some more get a vaccine lol.

From 1955 to 1963, an estimated 10-30% of polio vaccines administered in the US were contaminated with simian virus 40 (SV40). The virus came from monkey kidney cell cultures used to make polio vaccines at that time. Most of the contamination was in the inactivated polio vaccine (IPV), but it was also found in oral polio vaccine (OPV). After the contamination was discovered, the U.S. government established testing requirements to verify that all new lots of polio vaccines were free of SV40.

Because of research done with SV40 in animal models, there has been some concern that the virus could cause cancer in humans. However, most studies looking at the relationship between SV40 and cancers are reassuring, finding no causal association between receipt of SV40-contaminated polio vaccine and development of cancer.

1588602580606.png

and TRUST US THIS IS HOW THEY GET GOV INVOLVED OS THEY CAN CONTROL ALL WE DO, just like COVID dumb asses.

Last edited:

View attachment 331771

THIS POS LOSERS NEEDS TAKEN TO THE PITS OF HELL we the ppl need to sue this satanic bitch lover until life in prison is handed down .

IF WE DO NOT OBEY THEY CAN NOT CONTROL US!!

I could see people getting it for "free", like they can with the flu shots. But i can't see everyone just lining up willing for it.
As far as I know people don't get the flu shot for free.

hey stupid. MOTOHER FK GROW A BRAIN SCUM BAG BIH. LEARN REAL FACT YOU STUP DSOB
YOU ARE RETARDED YOU STUPID SOB!!
YOU LLOOK DUMBER THANN YOU CAN EVEN SEE IN THE EYES OF OTHERS YOU STUPID SOB!!

THESE ARE FACT FROM CDC BITCH
THESE ARE FACTS FROM JOHNN. HOPKINS

GET EDUCATED YOU STUPID SOB

RIGHT NOW YOU ARE IN GRADE K DUMB SOB!!

View attachment 331773

NOW STUPID SOB OPEN THAT TOOTHLESS MOUTH CYKA AND SHOVE THAT FOOT DOWN IT DUMB FK SOB!
How lovely.

NOw wipe your chin.

View attachment 331776

AND DON'T THINK IT (SV40) OR SOMETHING ELSE isn't in it doing the same thing it's just called something different.

We know your scared of your fk uup douche denying it wonn't take up your fk up in life and those you told go fk yourself up some more get a vaccine lol.

View attachment 331782
You misspelled "brain".

Actually its less than free around here. I can get a $5 gift card at Target for allowing the pharmacist to give me the shot.

Actually its less than free around here. I can get a $5 gift card at Target for allowing the pharmacist to give me the shot.
Huh. I had no idea.

View attachment 331776

View attachment 331782
You misspelled "brain".

KEYBOARD IS BROKE PRICK EVERYBODY ELSE KNOWS THAT LOSER!!

CAUGHT ON CAMERA: W.H.O Scientists Question Safety Of Vaccines

THEY TRAIN FOR 1 DAY IIF THAT SHE SAYS IIIT!!!!!

WORLD HEALTH TELLS YOU THEY HAVE ONE DAY TRAINING OF VACCINES LOSER

AND SINCE EVERYONE KNOWS MY TYPOS ARE FROM A FKD UP KEYBOARD THEY ARE KIND ENOUGH TO LEAVE LOWER IQ INSULTS ( to none) but FROM SCUMBAGS LIKE YOU u prove ur just an antifa little bitch. See most ppl have more care & kindness than a droopy pair like you . And you LOOK wores than I do my mouuth included. WHy because everyone else sees just how fknn clueless you are. WOOOOOF WOOOOOOOF cyka!! :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

AND THE BEST PART OF LOWER IQ SKANKS LIKE YOU-----

YOU PROVE HOW SPELLING AND GRAMMAR NAZIS ARE SO PATHETIC THEY FOCUS SO MUUCH ON HTAT THE IDIOT LOSES TOTAL AWARENESS OF INFORMATION GIVEN TO THEM.

so you see your reject brain sees ur OCD issue is more important than. GAWD DAM SOIETY FALLIING TO IT'S KNEES YOU WEAK AS -USSY.

IF WE DO NOT OBEY THEY CAN NOT CONTROL US!!

No doubt
More and more people can see they're being and been lied to
leftarded heavy states are practically in revolt ..no way in hell they're sitting home for another month

Here I think may 10 we're wide open ...offically
And it's mostly just stores with reduced hours and people pretending to social distance ..

Forum List

Back