8-year-old girl in choked unconscious in South Loop bathroom while mom in next stall, police say

Yup let the trannys in women's bathrooms

8-year-old girl in choked unconscious in South Loop bathroom while mom in next stall, police say

WLS – Chicago
Duration 0:01:57

A man is accused of choking an 8-year-old girl until she passed out in the bathroom of a restaurant in Chicago's South Loop.
The guy is a tranny?
That's the problem with allowing men inside the ladies room. You don't know who is a tranny and who is a dangerous pervert posing as a tranny.

The guy was posing as a tranny?

Again, I'm not sure where 'trannys' come into this.

WLS – Chicago

A man is accused of choking an 8-year-old girl until she passed out in the bathroom of a restaurant in Chicago's South Loop.
The guy is a tranny?
That's the problem with allowing men inside the ladies room. You don't know who is a tranny and who is a dangerous pervert posing as a tranny.

Why are you confused by such simple concepts?

WLS – Chicago

The guy is a tranny?

If its so simple.....why isn't anyone able to give me a straight answer:

Was the man posing as a tranny?

Its such a simple question....but it stumps and confuses you utterly. Strange, that.

WLS – Chicago

The guy is a tranny?

Its such a simple question....but it stumps and confuses you utterly. Strange, that.
You're disingenuous confusion isn't motivating me to play your little game.

The guy is a tranny?

And by 'little game', you mean asking a cartoon simple question that utterly stumps you?

Keep running, boy.

And by 'little game', you mean asking a cartoon simple question that utterly stumps you?

Keep running, boy.
Keep being intellectually dishonest, skank.

Keep running, boy.

Its a question. And we both know the answer:

No, he wasn't.

So the next question becomes.......what possible relevance does this situation have with transsexuals?

Don't tell me......you can't answer that one either, can you boy? And just an aside......how weak does your argument have to be that I can completely shut it down with 7 words?

Keep running, boy.

No, he wasn't.

So the next question becomes.......what possible relevance does this situation have with transsexuals?

Don't tell me......you can't answer that one either, can you boy? And just an aside......how weak does your argument have to be that I can completely shut it down with 7 words?
Oh, I didn't realize he walked in the ladies room proclaiming "I'm a man, not a tranny!". Take your lies and go kick rocks.

Keep running, boy.

No, he wasn't.

Oh, I didn't realize he walked in the ladies room proclaiming "I'm a man, not a tranny!". Take your lies and go kick rocks.

Did he say that? Show me the evidence that he posed as a tranny. Or that any tranny was involved in any capacity in this incident.

Laughing.......you can't, can you boy?

Keep running, boy.

No, he wasn't.

Did he say that? Show me the evidence that he posed as a tranny. Or that any tranny was involved in any capacity in this incident.

..and you wonder why people don't engage in your nonsense. Get a clue retard.

Keep running, boy.

No, he wasn't.

..and you wonder why people don't engage in your nonsense. Get a clue retard.

Laughing......so you can't provide the slightest evidence that this man posed as a tranny. Nor the slightest evidence that any tranny was involved in anyway. Can you, boy?

Well that was easy.

So a man is in the woman's restroom, regardless as to if the perpetrator was a tranny or posing as a tranny, the fact is a man was in the woman's restroom which this warped and perverted society see's as no problem,,,,,,,, unless of course his true motives are revealed. Go figure. Face the fact, a fox in the hen house has but one objective. Sick!

This is nothing to laugh about, unless of course your perverted.

Your perverted what?

No one's laughing at the incident, just the contortions some of you are going through to make it fit your political agenda.

So a man is in the woman's restroom, regardless as to if the perpetrator was a tranny or posing as a tranny, the fact is a man was in the woman's restroom which this warped and perverted society see's as no problem,,,,,,,, unless of course his true motives are revealed. Go figure. Face the fact, a fox in the hen house has but one objective. Sick!

Face the facts.....this incident has got exactly jack shit to do with transsexuals.

This is nothing to laugh about, unless of course your perverted.

Its always appropriate to point and laugh at idiots. And blaming transsexuals for something that had exactly jack shit to do with transsexuals is obviously idiotic.

Keep running, boy.

No, he wasn't.

It's about perspective. To boy, the accused attacker is one hot babe...

reese-hartstirn-320.jpg

WLS – Chicago

So the tranny law didnt stop a man from choking out a girl in the restroom?

WLS – Chicago

What does this story have to do with tranny's?
If men were not allowed in bathrooms at all then he would not have been allowed to enter without being stopped.

Was this guy allowed into the bathroom in Chicago?

Forum List

Back