8 more minutes of pure gold from the @KenPaxtonTX legal team today.

excalibur

Diamond Member
Mar 19, 2015
A lawfare case pure and simple.

Sadly, Republicans are either too cowardly, too stupid, or too compromised to unite against this Democrat affront to our Republic.

Sadly, Republicans are either too cowardly, too stupid, or too compromised to unite against this Democrat affront to our Republic.

The majority of the of Republican Controlled House supported the measure. It does not look like a partisan thing. I applaud the majority of Texas Republicans for standing up against, lawless actions of their attorney general.

These attorneys have been kicking rino and dem ass all through this proceeding. LOL

The majority of the of Republican Controlled House supported the measure. It does not look like a partisan thing. I applaud the majority of Texas Republicans for standing up against, lawless actions of their attorney general.

The Republicans in the Texas House are in large numbers RINOs.

The Republicans in the Texas House are in large numbers RINOs.
Are you saying, only RINOS, Democrats and independents care about lawlessness in office? That is pretty interesting. You make it sound like the Trump party is pretty much down with being anti law and order, unless it is a political thing and suits their political agenda.

I don't get it, who wrote the letter of recommendation? I didn't catch the name, it wasn't quite clear, it sounded like "Margaret Warner?" From PBS? That can't be right. . ?

And the person that wrote the letter of recommendation, what is their connection to this case?

I don't get it, who wrote the letter of recommendation? I didn't catch the name, it wasn't quite clear, it sounded like "Margaret Warner?" From PBS? That can't be right. . ?

And the person that wrote the letter of recommendation, what is their connection to this case?
Margaret Moore....

Are you saying, only RINOS, Democrats and independents care about lawlessness in office?
From where I'm sitting? It appears any of these politicians, no matter how they identify, if they have big financial backers?

. . . . they are all, pretty much corrupt, looking at the evidence objectively.

:dunno:

Impeachment trial of Ken Paxton continues with former Chief of Staff on the stand​

www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/impeachment-trial-of-ken-paxton-continues-with-former-chief-of-staff-on-the-stand/ar-AA1gytvr

". . UPDATE 12 P.M.: While working as a top deputy at the attorney general's office in 2020, Penley was confused as to why Paul would be turning to Paxton for help with legal trouble.

As the months went on, he grew increasingly concerned by Paul's requests and Paxton's alleged willingness to try to accommodate them, Penley testified on Monday:

"I thought it was crazy and I was hoping the attorney general would drop it. He didn't."

After two initial meetings with Paul and his lawyer, Penley said he set up a third meeting with both and with Paxton to explain the office would not be moving forward with the case. According to Penley, this made Paul angry.

"Mr. Paul acted like we didn't understand who the real boss was," Penley said. "It wasn't the attorney general, it was him."

Penley said that although the attorney general initially seemed to agree with him, he did a 180.

"I was concerned the attorney general was turning against me, that he might fire me, because I wouldn't agree with what he wanted," he said.

Penley believed Paxton was under Paul's thumb and was possible even being blackmailed. He said he ultimately decided to go to the FBI with other whistleblowers, even though he believed it would lead to his firing, because he believed the situation to be dangerous and unique:

"We were the only ones who could stop it and we had to."

UPDATE 10:55 A.M.: Trial has resumed. . . . "

And of course this one. . . .

1694579431427.png

1694579542099.png

1694579731950.png

1694579674836.png

1694579707287.png

1694579883403.png

1694579936671.png

1694580111732.png

1694580136458.png

iu

From where I'm sitting? It appears any of these politicians, no matter how they identify, if they have big financial backers?

. . . . they are all, pretty much corrupt, looking at the evidence objectively.

:dunno:

Impeachment trial of Ken Paxton continues with former Chief of Staff on the stand​

www.msn.com/en-us/news/us/impeachment-trial-of-ken-paxton-continues-with-former-chief-of-staff-on-the-stand/ar-AA1gytvr

". . UPDATE 12 P.M.: While working as a top deputy at the attorney general's office in 2020, Penley was confused as to why Paul would be turning to Paxton for help with legal trouble.

As the months went on, he grew increasingly concerned by Paul's requests and Paxton's alleged willingness to try to accommodate them, Penley testified on Monday:

"I thought it was crazy and I was hoping the attorney general would drop it. He didn't."

After two initial meetings with Paul and his lawyer, Penley said he set up a third meeting with both and with Paxton to explain the office would not be moving forward with the case. According to Penley, this made Paul angry.

"Mr. Paul acted like we didn't understand who the real boss was," Penley said. "It wasn't the attorney general, it was him."

Penley said that although the attorney general initially seemed to agree with him, he did a 180.

"I was concerned the attorney general was turning against me, that he might fire me, because I wouldn't agree with what he wanted," he said.

Penley believed Paxton was under Paul's thumb and was possible even being blackmailed. He said he ultimately decided to go to the FBI with other whistleblowers, even though he believed it would lead to his firing, because he believed the situation to be dangerous and unique:

"We were the only ones who could stop it and we had to."

UPDATE 10:55 A.M.: Trial has resumed. . . . "

And of course this one. . . .

View attachment 828672
View attachment 828673
View attachment 828676

View attachment 828674

View attachment 828675

View attachment 828677
View attachment 828678

View attachment 828679
View attachment 828680

iu

Hmmmm. You sound hopelessly jaded instead of hopefully jaded and watchful, knowing the potential is always there.

Forum List

Back