8 Hours Until Hillary Calls WH Begging Barry For Pardon...

Obstruction of Justice. She destroyed e-mails that were subpoenaed.

No, the FBI said that's false. The IT tech testified under oath that he made a mistake with the deletions, and that the Clinton team had issued instructions to retain them.

But then, that's just reality, so it will have no effect on you.

Seriously, you actually think Clinton went to the computer and deleted emails herself? Do you have any common sense at all?

So, on the topic of pardons. Do you think Trump will instantly declare himself to be immune from lawsuits? I mean, the SC ruled, under Clinton, that presidents are not immune to lawsuits, and there are many of them pending with Trump.

I wonder if Billy will visit her very often while she's in the hoosegow? Maybe he and Monica can stop by on Christmas to drop of a box of chocolates. It'll be nice that they can finally come out of the closet and play without shame.

clintonScdl1-portrait.gif

No, the FBI said that's false. The IT tech testified under oath that he made a mistake with the deletions, and that the Clinton team had issued instructions to retain them.
Actually, that's false. The FBI is trying to cover Hillary's tracks. This is only one reason why the NYPD and the FBI are at odds with one another. Hillary has had the FBI in her pocket but the New York Police Department will not back down. God bless the NYPD!

Seriously, you actually think Clinton went to the computer and deleted emails herself? Do you have any common sense at all?
* Seriously, you actually think the Warren Commission would lie about 'the magic bullet'?
* Seriously, you actually think the US would destroy Iran's Democratic government during "Operation TP Ajax"?
* Seriously, you actually think the US VA would allow it's veterans to die with syphilis without treating them during "The Tuskegee Experiment"?
* Seriously, you actually think the US would inject their soldiers with LSD without telling them during "Operation MK ULTRA"?
* Seriously, you actually think the US would spray Agent Orange all over Vietnam and Cambodia, infecting their own soldiers then deny it so they wouldn't have to pay them compensation?
* Seriously, you actually think the US would devise a plan such as "Operation Northwoods"?
* Seriously, you actually think the Whine House and the Pentagram would make up a story about WMD's in Irak?
* Seriously, you actually think the US would invade Irak and disobey international law?
* Seriously, you actually think the US would illegally torture innocent people in Abu Graib and Guantanamo against the Geneva Convention Rules?
* Seriously, you actually think the US would use uranium depleted weapons in Irak and Afghanistan and break international law?
* Seriously, you actually think I'm going to list ALL of the crimes the Whine House and the Pentagram have committed?

So, on the topic of pardons. Do you think Trump will instantly declare himself to be immune from lawsuits? I mean, the SC ruled, under Clinton, that presidents are not immune to lawsuits, and there are many of them pending with Trump.

* Nixon was pardoned
* Bill Clinton was pardoned.

So, what's your point?

Obstruction of Justice. She destroyed e-mails that were subpoenaed.

Yeah that's complete bull shit.

Forum List

Back