8 dead including a cop....and the "suspect" is in custody.

I'm talking about all shootings you moron, not just cherry picked ones.

No one is cherry picking anything. You obviously don't know what the term means. And why do you call other people morons when you are obviously the one with a massive lack of brain power? Statistics show that those who are lower in education and intelligence are more likely to be racists: yep, that's you buster. LOL

I have a degree and I work in a technical field. Try again loser.
LMAO That mans little to nothing. Technical field eh? Patently unable to think in abstract terms no doubt.

I could care less what it means to you, you're just a dumb c*nt who has never contributed anything to society. Remind us what Muslim oppressed shithole you live in.

That's a laugh. My entire 30 year career has been one ongoing contribution to society--as opposed to someone who works in a technical field. LOL You're not only pathetic, you're hilarious with it.

I live in a modern country in a 25 floor 5 year old apartment building with a sea view, two swimming pools, one indoor and one outdoor, a 5 star hotel lobby with 24 hour concierge and two cafes and fountains, two gyms, saunas, Jacuzzi, whirl pools, tennis court, movie theatre, etc. What kind of 'shithole' do you live in bozo?

How many gheys do the muslims in your country throw off the 25th floor a week?

Do you go to the pool in robes?

Is there a room for female genital mutilation on the premises?

It took a little searching for me to find out what or "who" the suspect was. Cause these news outlets sure avoided revealing "who" or WHAT did this. An example as reported by the great "USA Today."

Police say 8 dead in Mississippi shooting

BROOKHAVEN, Mississippi (AP) — Authorities in Mississippi say a suspect is in custody after eight people were killed in a shooting, including a sheriff's deputy.

Mississippi Bureau of Investigation spokesman Warren Strain said the shootings occurred at three separate homes Saturday night in rural Lincoln County.

Strain says charges have not yet been filed against the suspect and that it would be "premature" to discuss a motive.

It was not clear whether the suspect knew his victims before allegedly killing them.

----------------------------------------------------------
cory-godbolt-1495974719.jpg

Man, the great USA Today sure gave us a lot of useful information, didn't they?

Here, let me tell you. The pathetic ape's name is Cory Godbolt. A negro.

There. Now you know.

Ah, the whole "it's not us that did it, it wasn't our guns that did it, it was black people" argument.

Like the guns used in Manchester against young girls?

What? Try to make some sense here.

Sorry to not bring it to you at your third grade comprehension level..

No guns were used in Manchester.

So, we're talking about Mississippi, then for some reason you make some loose sentence about Manchester that has fucking nothing to do with what we're talking about, then you accuse me of having bad comprehension levels because you're talking complete nonsense. Fuck off.

It took a little searching for me to find out what or "who" the suspect was. Cause these news outlets sure avoided revealing "who" or WHAT did this. An example as reported by the great "USA Today."

BROOKHAVEN, Mississippi (AP) — Authorities in Mississippi say a suspect is in custody after eight people were killed in a shooting, including a sheriff's deputy.

Mississippi Bureau of Investigation spokesman Warren Strain said the shootings occurred at three separate homes Saturday night in rural Lincoln County.

Strain says charges have not yet been filed against the suspect and that it would be "premature" to discuss a motive.

It was not clear whether the suspect knew his victims before allegedly killing them.

There. Now you know.

Ah, the whole "it's not us that did it, it wasn't our guns that did it, it was black people" argument.

Like the guns used in Manchester against young girls?

What? Try to make some sense here.

Sorry to not bring it to you at your third grade comprehension level..

No guns were used in Manchester.

So, we're talking about Mississippi, then for some reason you make some loose sentence about Manchester that has fucking nothing to do with what we're talking about, then you accuse me of having bad comprehension levels because you're talking complete nonsense. Fuck off.

I will make it evene easier : you wote:

"iit wasn't our guns that did it"

And I pointed out how guns aren't needed as in Manchester.

You can not comprehend.

Public school will do that to you cuppy cakes.

OMG You have got to be kidding. All you have to do is pay attention to current events. For example, ALL of the mass school shootings, theatre shootings, etc. have been committed by whites. Jesus, you people have sawdust for brains.

"Recent studies reveal that most school shooters are White males, with 97 percent being male and 79 percent White. Over the last three decades, 90 percent of high school or elementary school shootings were the result of White, often upper-middle class, perpetrators."

Mass Shooters Have A Gender and a Race | Political Research Associates

If you don't like reality you just say it is fake. La la la....what mental midgets you all are.

You're just looking at a tiny segment of shootings, mass shootings.

Blacks commit the vast majority of violent crime based on percent of population. That's well known and established.

It be racial to post pics of the perp if he be black. :cool-45:
I saw him live on CNN first thing this morning. No one is "hiding" who the perp is. He was telling a reporter he wanted and expected suicide by cop. He was arguing he didn't deserve to live, so why hadn't they? Cops just hadn't released the motive, although I'm guessing the folks he killed were friends/relatives of his wife, who had just left him a few weeks ago and who he had just had an argument with before going and shooting up folks in three separate homes that night.

I saw him live on CNN first thing this morning. No one is "hiding" who the perp is. He was telling a reporter he wanted and expected suicide by cop. He was arguing he didn't deserve to live, so why hadn't they? Cops just hadn't released the motive, although I'm guessing the folks he killed were friends/relatives of his wife, who had just left him a few weeks ago and who he had just had an argument with before going and shooting up folks in three separate homes that night.
Well, it took them a while, but they sure finally put his FACE on there.

That was the point. Read the original article. As you said, there was no debate. There was no mystery, but the left wing rags were dragging their feet telling us about who the shooter was.

You just confirmed that there was no mystery.

Lol at you.

That was the point. Read the original article. As you said, there was no debate. There was no mystery, but the left wing rags were dragging their feet telling us about who the shooter was.

Lol at you.
I guess I'm STILL missing the point, since I watched that news before 7 a.m. this morning, and he just shot the folks last night. Amirite? I didn't see any "foot dragging." Neither of the cable news stations have updated coverage until 5 or 6 a.m; they're running shows from the day before. I'm an early riser, so I know.

Lol at you.
I guess I'm STILL missing the point, since I watched that news before 7 a.m. this morning, and he just shot the folks last night. Amirite? I didn't see any "foot dragging." Neither of the cable news stations have updated coverage until 5 or 6 a.m; they're running shows from the day before. I'm an early riser, so I know.
No, the shooting was not last night.

Next.

OMG You have got to be kidding. All you have to do is pay attention to current events. For example, ALL of the mass school shootings, theatre shootings, etc. have been committed by whites. Jesus, you people have sawdust for brains.

"Recent studies reveal that most school shooters are White males, with 97 percent being male and 79 percent White. Over the last three decades, 90 percent of high school or elementary school shootings were the result of White, often upper-middle class, perpetrators."

Mass Shooters Have A Gender and a Race | Political Research Associates

If you don't like reality you just say it is fake. La la la....what mental midgets you all are.

You're just looking at a tiny segment of shootings, mass shootings.

Blacks commit the vast majority of violent crime based on percent of population. That's well known and established.
It's just disgusting the way you people dismiss the death toll in our country caused by mass shootings because you love guns so much and hate blacks so much. You hate anyone who isn't 'white' in fact, including Muslims. You even dismiss the murder of 20 children at Sandy Hook while excoriating the terrorist who killed 22 recently in Manchester. What's the difference? One is a white American male and one is a Muslim.

People killed or injured by so called radical Islamic terrorism in the US is miniscule compared to the number killed in mass shootings carried out by mainly white males, and yet you want to keep all Muslims out of the US. You are sick bastards who define reality based on racism and your pathetic, psychotic love for guns

No one is cherry picking anything. You obviously don't know what the term means. And why do you call other people morons when you are obviously the one with a massive lack of brain power? Statistics show that those who are lower in education and intelligence are more likely to be racists: yep, that's you buster. LOL

LMAO That mans little to nothing. Technical field eh? Patently unable to think in abstract terms no doubt.

I could care less what it means to you, you're just a dumb c*nt who has never contributed anything to society. Remind us what Muslim oppressed shithole you live in.

That's a laugh. My entire 30 year career has been one ongoing contribution to society--as opposed to someone who works in a technical field. LOL You're not only pathetic, you're hilarious with it.

I live in a modern country in a 25 floor 5 year old apartment building with a sea view, two swimming pools, one indoor and one outdoor, a 5 star hotel lobby with 24 hour concierge and two cafes and fountains, two gyms, saunas, Jacuzzi, whirl pools, tennis court, movie theatre, etc. What kind of 'shithole' do you live in bozo?

How many gheys do the muslims in your country throw off the 25th floor a week?

Do you go to the pool in robes?

Is there a room for female genital mutilation on the premises?
You are a complete idiot.

I am so impressed with what you typed.
It must be true.

Sad really.

And medical technology does not benefit society.

Could you be more pretentious and egocentric.
You really are excessively simple minded. You asked what kind of Muslim shit hole I lived in. I am simply trying to EXPLAIN to a dimwit like you that living in a Muslim country does not equate to living in a shit hole. But you don't get anything that isn't spelled out to you in kindergarten blocks. Your degree means nothing because you are incapable of understanding abstract ideas and have zero critical thinking skills.

It must be true.

Sad really.

You really are excessively simple minded. You asked what kind of Muslim shit hole I lived in. I am simply trying to EXPLAIN to a dimwit like you that living in a Muslim country does not equate to living in a shit hole. But you don't get anything that isn't spelled out to you in kindergarten blocks. Your degree means nothing because you are incapable of understanding abstract ideas and have zero critical thinking skills.

I never said you lived in the typical muslim hell hole.

Work on your reading comprehension darling.

It must be true.

Sad really.

Oh OK, you live in one of the rich oil countries or resort areas. They have really nice hotels, apartments, pools, and everyone drives really nice cars. Of course all of that is possible by the slave labor they import from India and other third world countries. Importing such slaves, as well as foreign prostitutes, is about the only diversity you'll see. How about religious freedom, and women's rights? Good luck with that while under a Sharia Law. But hey, as long as Sharia Law rules with an iron fist, everything is "peaceful" and nice, no dirty Jews or Christians to deal with.

Yup, it's pretty clear why progressives embrace Islam. They may actually get the utopia they've always hoped for.

Still embarrassed to name the country? I'm sure a girl can live the high life, Muslims do treat foreign prostitutes very well.

I'm in Germany like my location says, since you're too dumb to figure that out.

Das ist aber richtig SCHADE. Deutschland will Depps wie Dich nicht haben. Zurück in die Heimat mir Dir, girlyboy.

Why this guy's is not banned for his racist comments?

There. Now you know.

Still embarrassed to name the country? I'm sure a girl can live the high life, Muslims do treat foreign prostitutes very well.

Das ist aber richtig SCHADE. Deutschland will Depps wie Dich nicht haben. Zurück in die Heimat mir Dir, girlyboy.

Your country is welcome to kick me out. For now, they seem to want me here pretty bad. But, since your Dear Merkel is welcoming Muslim refugees with open arms, Europe is headed to towards destabilization yet again thanks to Germany. I've already seen how much things have changed here in the few years I have been here. Every major tourist site now needs military presence, polizei with sub-machine guns at train stations now, random terror attacks all around Europe common now, German girls raped by Muslims, refugee men posing as boys for free housing in Germany, and much more gone wrong here. This place is going downhill fast, so I probably will leave soon.

You won't be missed....Germany is a great country, with educated compassionate and hard working people. Move to where your redneck cousins are.

Your country is welcome to kick me out. For now, they seem to want me here pretty bad. But, since your Dear Merkel is welcoming Muslim refugees with open arms, Europe is headed to towards destabilization yet again thanks to Germany. I've already seen how much things have changed here in the few years I have been here. Every major tourist site now needs military presence, polizei with sub-machine guns at train stations now, random terror attacks all around Europe common now, German girls raped by Muslims, refugee men posing as boys for free housing in Germany, and much more gone wrong here. This place is going downhill fast, so I probably will leave soon.

You won't be missed....Germany is a great country, with educated compassionate and hard working people. Move to where your redneck cousins are.

Germany is great at starting world wars. Although they may be educated, they are also stubborn and refuse to change their ways. The blindly follow rules and do what they are told without question.

Why this guy's is not banned for his racist comments?

There. Now you know.
Racism is allowed on this board, unfortunately.

Forum List

Back